March 29, 2024, 04:49:38 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: About so-called Kolmogorova's diary  (Read 4139 times)

January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM
Read 4139 times

Veed

Hello!
As I see the so-called "Kolmogorova's diary" from the case files is attributed as the Yuri Doroshenko's diary at this forum.
There is another opinion.
1. We know that those pages have not cover and caption. All notebooks that Zina gave to other members have the dedicatory inscription made by Zine. So, if there are no cover with such caption, the detective cannot who the owner of the diary.
2. By reading the Notebook of Maslennikov I've found the list of items found at Dyatlov's field bag. One of that item was the pages, attributed by Maslennikov to Zina. But the real Zina diary will be found in further. So, at this point of time, Maslennikov lists the pages that attributed at Zina's diary at the criminal case files.
3. The pages are found at Dyatlov's bag. Who is the author of the pages? Dyatlov is (it's obviously also from his writing style). There was also a full diary, and those pages are torn out from there by himself. Why?
4. The pages contains the encrypted data among the normal text. Numbers. Hints.
Some examples:

Did you ever try to check the facts from the diary?

1. "Today is Sasha Kolevatov's birthday" - yes, but Kolavatov birthday is november, 16.
But we know that Sasha Zolotaryov's birthday is february, 2.
At this point of the hike, Dyatlov's group can celebrate only Zolotaryov's birthday.

2. "We end up finding the school of the train station No. 41 (two hundred meters away) that welcome us with open arms."
There are NO school number 41 at Serov city. At 1959 and for now. And there are NO any school 200 meters away from the train station.
But we know that 41 is the number of lumberjacks village "41-th Uchastok".
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 12:44:07 PM by Teddy »

January 19, 2020, 01:23:22 PM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
As I see the so-called "Kolmogorova's diary" from the case files is attributed as the Yuri Doroshenko's diary at this forum.
I am not following all that has been published in the forum but I can account for the documents published on the site DYATLOVPASS.COM
The unknown diary that has been called Kolmogorova's in the case files remains with unknown affiliation. I have never said it's Doroshenko's. Whoever did say that can answer why Doroshenko's.

1. We know that those pages have not cover and caption. All notebooks that Zina gave to other members have the dedicatory inscription made by Zine. So, if there are no cover with such caption, the detective cannot who the owner of the diary.
Nothing new

2. By reading the Notebook of Maslennikov I've found the list of items found at Dyatlov's field bag. One of that item was the pages, attributed by Maslennikov to Zina. But the real Zina diary will be found in further. So, at this point of time, Maslennikov lists the pages that attributed at Zina's diary at the criminal case files.
Yes, I have translated Maslennikov's notebooks one and two. I am aware of its contents, and yes, he confused the diary to be Kolmogorova's, but we know that the real one was found later.

3. The pages are found at Dyatlov's bag. Who is the author of the pages? Dyatlov is (it's obviously also from his writing style). There was also a full diary, and those pages are torn out from there by himself. Why?
This is new, please elaborate. This is a direct link to what Maslennikov listed as contents of Dyatlov field bag.
The following documents were found in Dyatlov's field bag:
1) Nine train tickets Sverdlovsk-Bogoslovsk for 23/1
2) Trek plan (with all the details)
3) Trip book №5 (3 copies - 1 signed Ufimtsev)
4) Protocol of the route commission 1 copy
5) Maps: Sheet R-39, 40 (Syktyvkar, Khanty-М), part of the Ivdel forestry map, several photo maps, 3 tracing paper from forestry maps

4. The pages contains the encrypted data among the normal text. Numbers. Hints.
Some examples:
Did you forget the examples? What torn pages? I have not heard anything about no torn pages or encrypted hints or anything like that. Can you please point to some evidence.

Did you ever try to check the facts from the diary?

1. "Today is Sasha Kolevatov's birthday" - yes, but Kolavatov birthday is november, 16.
But we know that Sasha Zolotaryov's birthday is february, 2.
At this point of the hike, Dyatlov's group can celebrate only Zolotaryov's birthday.
This is old. We know it is not Kolevatov's birthday, and why he said he has a birthday we will never know, perhaps, but I doubt they were celebrating Zolotaryov's birthday.

2. "We end up finding the school of the train station No. 41 (two hundred meters away) that welcome us with open arms."
There are NO school number 41 at Serov city. At 1959 and for now. And there are NO any school 200 meters away from the train station.
But we know that 41 is the number of lumberjacks village "41-th Uchastok".
I beg to differ. There is school №41 exactly where they said it was.
https://ru.foursquare.com/v/школа-41/5100f32a582f51322e0aa2b3

« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 01:53:15 PM by Teddy »

January 19, 2020, 01:55:05 PM
Reply #2

Veed

>I beg to differ. There is school №41 exactly where they said it was.

No.
At the place what you show "Серовский металлургический техникум" is located. It has no number. It is even not the school in Russian.
"Technicum" means something between the high school and the univercity, oriented on some professions.

January 19, 2020, 01:58:40 PM
Reply #3

Veed

This is new, please elaborate. This is a direct link to what Maslennikov listed as contents of Dyatlov field bag.
5) Maps: Sheet R-39, 40 (Syktyvkar, Khanty-М), part of the Ivdel forestry map, several photo maps, 3 tracing paper from forestry maps
Scan 14
6) Diary group Kolmogorova 24/1 and 30/1, no 31st

January 19, 2020, 02:01:54 PM
Reply #4

Teddy

Administrator
>I beg to differ. There is school №41 exactly where they said it was.

No.
At the place what you show "Серовский металлургический техникум" is located. It has no number. It is even not the school in Russian.
"Technicum" means something between the high school and the univercity, oriented on some professions.

I know Russian. You know very well what Средняя Школа №41 means. It means school.

January 19, 2020, 02:03:27 PM
Reply #5

Teddy

Administrator
Scan 14

So? There is no proof of torn pages. They didn't write in their diaries every day and there is an entry in the group diary from Jan 31.
But you are right that the list of Dyatlov's filed bag continues with
7) Letter of the trade union UPI in City trade department (Slobodin, Gordo, Ishtenko)
8) Letter of the trade union UPI to all soviet and community organization - to support Dyatlov group (Slobodin, /Ishtenko, Gordo)
9) Dyatlov passport

January 19, 2020, 02:03:57 PM
Reply #6

Veed

Did you forget the examples? What torn pages? I have not heard anything about no torn pages or encrypted hints or anything like that. Can you please point to some evidence.

At the case sheet 13, among Dyatlov's items, his notebook is mentioned.
So the so-called "Kolmogorova's diary" are the pages from this whole Dyatlov's diary.

January 19, 2020, 02:13:02 PM
Reply #7

Teddy

Administrator
At the case sheet 13, among Dyatlov's items, his notebook is mentioned.
So the so-called "Kolmogorova's diary" are the pages from this whole Dyatlov's diary.

Ok, there is notebook "записная книжка на имя Дятлова с фотокарточкой З. Колмогоровой" on Case files sheet 13 but why do you have t jump to teh conclusion that there was something in this notebook that was important and they covered it up? There are so many things that were left without proper processing in this case, but it is just pity. You can say there was something compromising.

January 19, 2020, 02:14:31 PM
Reply #8

Teddy

Administrator
Yep. Veed packed up and left the forum.

January 19, 2020, 11:29:10 PM
Reply #9

bertie

Seems to have been quite a bit of 'sound and fury, signifying nothing' across the forum in the last few days, perhaps its the phase of the moon or something...