March 28, 2024, 11:26:43 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: That "Killer Yeti" frame #17 photo  (Read 19503 times)

April 30, 2019, 01:08:55 PM
Reply #30

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Ya got me ...   'must' be a yeti put on earth by aliens.

Steady on. Many a true word is spoken in jest.
DB

July 03, 2020, 01:02:42 PM
Reply #31

sarapuk

The main issue is, there was several days between when this picture was taken and the night they died. Being stalked by a giant hairy animal would have resulted in many pages of panicked diary entries.   But nooooo.....  not a peep.

I would love to know just how many days  !  ?  And I would love to know why some Photos went missing  !  ?
DB

July 04, 2020, 12:11:08 AM
Reply #32

hoosiergose

There are those who are so obsessed with Menk, Bigfoot or Alien scenarios- and nothing you will say will change their minds - however- I do believe there is a possibility that the hikers were being followed by someone outside of their group- this photo was taken on a rushed spur of the moment and that is why it is so out of focus. It does make you wonder- I still think this was murder - that is listening to my heart of hearts -a genuine  gut feeling- too many unexplained  injuries- Someone helped them die that night - not Bigfoot or aliens though - like someone on here once said - we need to keep it real - cheers
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 10:15:32 PM by hoosiergose »

July 05, 2020, 05:08:29 PM
Reply #33

sarapuk

There are those who are so obsessed with Menk, Bigfoot or Alien scenarios- and nothing you will say will change their minds - however- I do believe there is a possibility that the hikers were being followed by someone outside of their group- this photo was taken on a rushed spur of the moment and that is why it is so out of focus. It does make you wonder- I still think this was murder - that is listening to my heart of hearts -a genuine  gut feeling- too many unexplained  injuries- Someone helped them die that night - not Bigfoot or aliens though - like someone on here once said - we need to keep it real - cheers

Well Iam keeping it real. This is a real Investigation. And this Topic is Investigating an unknown photograph. Many people have witnessed unknown and unusual figures in remote areas that they cant explain. Different parts of the World have their sightings and different names ascribed to those unknown figures. In the area of Russia [ former USSR ] where the Dyatlov Group travelled, those figures are called MENK by the local Mansi Tribes.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:40:08 AM by sarapuk »
DB

July 05, 2020, 11:41:50 PM
Reply #34

RidgeWatcher

Hi, sarape,

I heard about these and mapped the location some years back. Stories about large upside down cauldrons and I will leave it at that. There was an actual expedition aa few years back and some of the members got very sick. They are northwest of Yakutsk which is on the Lena River.

I hope you can look at these, they seem to be what you talk about. May I ask where in England you saw a crop circle being made? Just curious.

July 06, 2020, 09:50:41 AM
Reply #35

sarapuk

Hi, sarape,

I heard about these and mapped the location some years back. Stories about large upside down cauldrons and I will leave it at that. There was an actual expedition aa few years back and some of the members got very sick. They are northwest of Yakutsk which is on the Lena River.

I hope you can look at these, they seem to be what you talk about. May I ask where in England you saw a crop circle being made? Just curious.

Interesting. I havnt heard this before about Cauldrons. The one drawing reminds me of ICE HOUSES. Popular in olden times to keep food fresh during summertime. Any way The Crop Circle phenomenom that I witnessed was in Herefordshire, England.  Herefordshire is one of the most rural and sparsely populated counties in England. I used to go there a lot.
DB

July 12, 2020, 09:33:41 PM
Reply #36

NightLurker

That is what is known as a "BLOBSQUATCH"

The picture is taken with a "potato camera" and ONLY used for pics of UFO's, the Loch Ness Monster, Elvis and of course Squatches. There are no other uses for those cameras. Even Flip Phones are good for that mess.