Theories Discussion > Lightning strike / Ball lightning

According to Nigel Evans himself

<< < (11/11)

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: WAB on November 16, 2018, 04:12:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on October 29, 2018, 05:11:58 AM ---
Dear Nigel Evans! So it is impossible to speak confidently about it. You did not see this trauma of a neck “ala Kolevatov”. Therefore to result comparison with that that it is written in Wikipedia in other case, is wrong.
The trauma of neck Kolevatov is that the end an avalanche probe

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
The pathologist said :-
The neck is long and thin, and deformed in the area of the thyroid cartilage.
A "deformed neck" translates to me as equalling a deformed spine. But he doesn't investigate this further? I guess we'll never know. You are correct to state there is no strong evidence for a snapped neck.

--- Quote from: WAB on November 16, 2018, 04:12:13 AM ---This burn the fireball too has no similarity to a burn. It absolutely coincides with signs of a usual burn from wood fire. A burn the fireball burns muscles and a skin on all thickness (as in a microwave if meat very strongly to overheat) to bones, and at Yury To was superficial ожег even almost without обугливания surfaces.

--- End quote ---
No, see above, it is seems to be described as 4th degree. Blown out skin, only one toe charred suggests electrical discharge imo. But i would agree that the evidence is ambiguous and either cause is equally possible but one charred toe maybe significant and is difficult to explain from a wood fire.

Nigel Evans:
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/03/ball-lightning-the-many-forms-of-mysterious-atmospheric-illuminations/

Some interesting accounts of bl and recent attempts to recreate it under lab conditions. Also it connects Kavunenko’s account with the dpi.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on November 16, 2018, 07:21:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: WAB on November 16, 2018, 04:12:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on October 29, 2018, 05:11:58 AM ---
Dear Nigel Evans! So it is impossible to speak confidently about it. You did not see this trauma of a neck “ala Kolevatov”. Therefore to result comparison with that that it is written in Wikipedia in other case, is wrong.
The trauma of neck Kolevatov is that the end an avalanche probe

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
The pathologist said :-
The neck is long and thin, and deformed in the area of the thyroid cartilage.
A "deformed neck" translates to me as equalling a deformed spine. But he doesn't investigate this further? I guess we'll never know. You are correct to state there is no strong evidence for a snapped neck.

--- Quote from: WAB on November 16, 2018, 04:12:13 AM ---This burn the fireball too has no similarity to a burn. It absolutely coincides with signs of a usual burn from wood fire. A burn the fireball burns muscles and a skin on all thickness (as in a microwave if meat very strongly to overheat) to bones, and at Yury To was superficial ожег even almost without обугливания surfaces.

--- End quote ---
No, see above, it is seems to be described as 4th degree. Blown out skin, only one toe charred suggests electrical discharge imo. But i would agree that the evidence is ambiguous and either cause is equally possible but one charred toe maybe significant and is difficult to explain from a wood fire.

--- End quote ---

This is a good example of some of the implausible deductions made by certain people during the history of the investigation in to the demise of the Dyatlov group. In this case someone is claiming that a neck injury was caused by a PROBE while searching for the bodies, which somewhat CONTRADICTS what the autopsy report said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version