March 28, 2024, 05:02:12 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Teenagers abandoned the tent during the day?  (Read 4539 times)

February 09, 2019, 09:44:59 PM
Read 4539 times

cennetkusu

Isn't it possible that it was daytime? Because a lantern was in the tent in the closed position and the other was found 300 meters away from the tent ..... Were there any other lanterns? Can he write if he knows? If it's just two of them, there's a chance it might be the day. If there was a daytime incident, it would prove that they had escaped a terrible voice. Or if they were images, they would run away. But there was only sound. And they jumped into the forest with quick steps from the sound. But by night, he must have attacked him. So if he had lunch from 12:00 to 14:00, his death would be between 20:00 and 22:00. They've already stopped at 20:14 and 20:39.
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

February 09, 2019, 09:53:33 PM
Reply #1

cennetkusu

It also explains how these young people go to the forest along a proper line. And how they can get back in the right way .... Or they can't find the way in the night in the darkness. Why did they not run? Because they heard the superman, and they knew they weren't gonna run away. But maybe they thought they could get out of the woods.
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

February 09, 2019, 09:59:17 PM
Reply #2

cennetkusu

Lights in the sky to see the event can be jinn. I don't think they intervened directly. The jinn are also very curious. Gin and ghosts went to the place of the event with curiosity. They went all over the world.

February 10, 2019, 12:02:13 AM
Reply #3

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

February 10, 2019, 12:43:15 AM
Reply #4

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
None of that makes sense to me.  Sounds like an episode of power rangers.

February 10, 2019, 10:07:22 AM
Reply #5

cennetkusu

What the hell is a jinn?
Hell is where the wrongdoers will be punished.

February 10, 2019, 10:08:38 AM
Reply #6

cennetkusu

None of that makes sense to me.  Sounds like an episode of power rangers.
Anyway, it doesn't make sense ... so we're not looking for anything logical.

February 11, 2019, 02:03:43 PM
Reply #7

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
What the hell is a jinn?
'
Its a Spirit of some kind, also called Genie.  Arabic / Islamic. You must have heard of the ''One Thousand And One Nights''. Jinn can be EVIL or GOOD.
DB