May 09, 2024, 01:17:48 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Экспедиция 31.07.2021-10.08.2021  (Read 1906 times)

February 03, 2024, 04:17:44 PM
Read 1906 times

Дмитрий Николаевич

Последний поход Ю.К.Кунцевича..

Экспедиция 31.07.2021-10.08.2021

Need to add:
1). There is a video of me, where at the headquarters of Yu. Kuntsevich, I talked with an intelligent, erudite and fairly well-known journalist from Yekaterinburg:
He interviewed Yeltsin's wife and other high-ranking foreign officials, showed photographs - an extremely pleasant and interesting interlocutor... but afraid of cats...?
I quote his words verbatim: Do you know that they will take you back by helicopter?
I was happy and said great, why... he added... like dead Dyatlovites...
Cold sweat flows down my back... I told him that there will be only 6 people (Yu. Kuntsevich, Shura, Shamil, Ya, Aina, Marat) and the main condition is that under no circumstances should there be 9 of us. ..
He's wrong and we laughed...
Imagine my (horror) (when at the station Maxim, Nastya and the British journalist joined us with delight in the last minutes
Graham William Phillips and our journalist Andrei Guselnikov... who said with surprise and delight - it’s just a miracle that they made it on time for the train...) There were 10 of us...
I immediately remembered someone, but didn’t say what awaits us (death)...
When Yu. Kuntsevich left us, I told him everything (about the forecasts) and asked him to find this (kind man) and let him go to church or somewhere else.. I will thank him!
Yu. Konstantinovich told me, don’t worry, these are all prejudices..
This is not prejudice, this is fate.. and so I began to simply observe what would happen to us next..
Oh yes, Graham William Phillips, he's careful.
And this is the whole truth as it is..
Therefore, I am writing an open letter to  - I liked your script and the film (and the whole country as a whole) a continuation is needed, but..
to strict adherence to known and as yet (unknown) facts. Your talent and my modesty... facts and information unknown to the elite will create a sensation!
I think that the whole country and experts will sit with their mouths open and will not be able to find fault with the facts..
The film will strictly adhere to known facts, and there are no experts who would even come close to the truth.
 I believe that you will find time to contact me...
Дмитрий Николаевич
dmitrij.nikolaevich.61@mail.ru

Необходимо добавить:
1). Есть моя видеозапись где в штаб-квартире Ю. Кунцевича - я беседовал с интеллигентным ,умным,эрудированным и довольно известным журналистоам Екатеринбурга:
Он брал интерьвю у жены Ельцина и др. высокопоставленных иностранных особ-показывал фото-крайне приятный интересный собеседник..но панически боиться кошек..,?
Привожу его слова дословно: А ты знаешь что вас привезут обратно в вертолёте?
Я обрадовался сказал здорово а почему.. он добавил ..как и дятловцев..
Холодный пот у меня по спине.. ответил ему нас 6 человек ( Ю.Кунцевич,Шура,Шамиль,Я,Айна,Марат)и главное условие было ни в коем случае нас не должно быть 9 человек..
Такшта.. мимо дорогой..
Представьте себе мою (-радость-) (когда на вокзале с восторгом к нам в последние минуты присоединились Максим,Настя,британский журналист
Грэм Уильям Фи́ллипс и наш журналист Андрей Гусельников..которые с удивлением и восторгом сказали -это просто чудо что они успели на поезд...)
Я тут же кое кого вспомнил но не стал делиться со всеми что нас ждёт (радостью..)
Когда от нас уходил Ю.Кунцевич я ему всё рассказал (про прогнозы)и попросил его найти этого(доброго человека)и пусть он сходит в церковь или куда ещё..Я его отблагодарю!
Ю.Константинович сказал мне не переживай -это всё предрассудки..
Это не предрассудки это судьба ..и посе этого я стал просто наблюдать что будет с нами дальше..
Ай да Грэм Уильям Фи́ллипс чуйка у него есть..остальное в фильме..
И это вся правда как есть..

На строгом соответствии известным фактам и пока (неизвестным)  и мои скромные ..неизвестные элите дятловединия факты и сведения-произведут фурор!
Я Вам обещаю вся страна и эксперты дятловединия будут сидеть открыв рот и придраться к фактам не смогут..
Фильм будет в строгом соответствии с известными фактами и нет никого из экспертов кто хотя бы приблизился к истине..
Сценаристы найдите время для связи со мной и ..
 «Это, ребята, секрет. Вот вернусь, всё вам расскажу. Услышите обо мне. Ребята, это всё перевернёт мир! И все будут о том говорить»
Судьба нашего реального похода уже доказала ..Или этого мало..? Дайте мне знать Ваш ответ..
Дмитрий Николаевич

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 05:58:06 AM by Дмитрий Николаевич »
Soon you will find out everything...

February 04, 2024, 09:43:08 AM
Reply #1

Дмитрий Николаевич

Soon the mystery of the Dyatlov Pass will be revealed to me...

The second series of the film will be released soon, where there will be a video of my finds and useful research at the Dyatlov Pass...

« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 07:57:16 AM by Дмитрий Николаевич »
Soon you will find out everything...