March 28, 2024, 01:58:45 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: I think I found something terrifying in one of last photos taken by them.  (Read 4741 times)

October 20, 2019, 06:00:33 PM
Read 4741 times

Jayleme

So I was going through the photos of the tent ripped open and the very last photo taken and compared them. Now if you look at the one of the cuts on the tent it is a big U shape (Photo 1)

You can see it pretty clearly in the diagram. Now if you look at the last photo taken you can see a similar shape. (Photo 2)

Excuse my yellow pencil in the photos, it is showing the outlines of what I think is the tent. So this is were things get REALLY odd and weird. So as I was on the Dyatlov website they have three photos of the last photo taken all with different chemical properties to kind of get different point of views from the original. They are all the same photo. So I will show you the photos and then point some really odd things out.
(Photo 3) ( just to show you they are all the same)

So these are the first two. Now in the first photo you can almost make a face and some figures out but you can’t really tell 100%. Here I’ll zoom in for you. (Photo 4) I know you are thinking you can’t see much. Just wait for it.

So now that you think you might be able to see it check out the last photo with the chemical properties changed. Please only pay attention to inside yellow circles and the blue pencil which is showing the outline of the tent that is cut. The other mark ups are not from me.(Photo 5/6)

Looking at the diagram with yellow around it you can totally make out that face with pointy ears,hair,facial structure and maybe a hat. is that Dyatlov? Also the other figures i circled appear to be holding spears or some kind of weapon directing them one way.  And the light on the left of the photo is Dyatlovs flashlight I believe and is being pointed at the photographer through the left rip in the U shape cut. If you look at the top right circle it also looks like a member is being forced by someone or something to move with a weapon in hand. Call me crazy but I thought these were pretty clear. Mansi tribe, Or some other being.  That’s the only thing that makes sense to me looking at these.... Excuse my English.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 09:47:40 PM by Jayleme »

October 22, 2019, 05:14:15 PM
Reply #1

jarrfan

I have read and looked at the pictures you are speaking of. If you are speaking of Semyon Zolotarvoy's film which shows the series of blurred lights seeming connected, I can see this sort of an image in the picture of the tent with the big hole in it. It was my understanding that the big hole was cut by two searchers when they first found the tent to determine if there were any one inside of it. That is my understanding of how the big hole got there, so if it was on Semyon's film, I don't know how that could happen. Perhaps both films were just exposure problems reflecting another light? So the only holes made by the  hikers before they left the tent are the 3 small semicircular and horizontal cuts that are in the top portion of the tent not big enough for anyone to flee through. They  had to have left via the door because there was no other exit. The cuts have not been fully explained and it takes a lot of reading to understand exactly what was found of the tent in it's first visit by the searchers. The tent was then dragged over rocks and crags because it was too heavy and more destruction took place.

I cannot see  any objects in the film or negatives that would indicate persons or mansi, unless I am missing something.

October 22, 2019, 07:30:55 PM
Reply #2

Jayleme

Hello and thanks for the reply! So I did see that it was cut by the others.I got confused by a post on the other website they didn’t specify... Do we know what the other side of the tent looks like? I couldn’t find anything and I’m gonna upload a photo, you don’t see the figure in this one? I can see it pretty well I wonder if it’s from the upload... anyways thanks again and look forward to hearing back from you!

October 22, 2019, 07:42:35 PM
Reply #3

Jayleme

Looking at it now. It looks Exactly like Rustem! Wow! Look at these with the way his hair is, the pointy ears and the hat in the same exact position! Even looks like maybe blood marks on face in same exact spot he had injuries.

Please someone tell me they can see what I’m talking about!!

October 23, 2019, 04:21:38 PM
Reply #4

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
The problem with trying to decrypt information from images similar to the one that you have posted is that the human brain is programmed to pick out human faces.  It means that our brain selectively sees faces in all sorts of obscure random and non random images.  It's a kind of psychological error trap.  I see a face, but I see many possible faces when I look at the blotchy image.  It's difficult to say if there is anything of value in the information.

Regards

Star man

October 23, 2019, 05:07:58 PM
Reply #5

Jayleme

I definitely agree it’s just some features on this specific one I feel has the hat hair and ears that is more distinctive!

Thanks!!!

October 23, 2019, 06:02:58 PM
Reply #6

jarrfan

I believe you when you say you  are seeing some image, but I don't see any image,  or it is not definitive enough for me to clearly regard it as a face. As far as the tent picture goes, I only see an image of the blurred lights and what appears to be a double photo showing a negative of a report of some kind?

As far as I know, the other side of the tent was intact. I have read no indication that there were rips on the back side of the tent in any script on this matter.