Theories Discussion > Murdered

Murder Indead

<< < (30/32) > >>

RMK:

--- Quote from: armyeng on March 19, 2021, 01:14:25 PM ---This is a great explanation of the internal frictions in society that I have heard no one explain yet. Makes perfect sense to me and I would imagine any conflict veteran that might be reading.

--- End quote ---
Agreed.  It's one of the best homicide theories I know of.

ElizabethHarris:
I'm blown away by the post by Per Inge Oestmoen. Fabulously written and presented. I agree with him/her (sorry) 100%. Excellent analysis, thank you!!

sarapuk:
If they were murdered then the killers had access to technology that we dont have. Surgical precision in removing eyes and tongue etc.

ElizabethHarris:
Loose Cannon, I still have doubts it was cut from the inside at all. I saw a demonstration once about the difference in cuts from a sharp object when cutting through canvas from both inside and out. There wasn't an obvious difference in places. Also, where were these knives they cut the tent with? It was clearly more than 1 that shredded the thing as it did, so where are they? The knives found in the tent were still in their cases and not found near the opening of the tent at all. Its a mystery.

Charles:
nothing here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version