Theories Discussion > Murdered

Yeltsin and Korotaev meeting

<< < (2/3) > >>

WAB:

--- Quote from: Marchesk on October 28, 2018, 06:40:02 PM ---What's weird to me is how Korotaev was told to conclude the hikers died from hypothermia, which ignores finding the compelling cause of leaving the tent, which lead to death from exposure (for six of them at least). And it glosses over the three with massive internal injuries do to some sort of collision.

--- End quote ---

At first. Anybody nothing to Korotaev no ordered, because he did not run case.
At secondly. Death of participants of Dyatlov group has been established from overcooling [freezing] on the fact established by the judicial medic expert. The death of four persons has been complicated by the received traumas or was at bottom from these traumas. It is written absolutely definitely in the document from coroner.
Here it is possible to suspect and invent much, but it facts is not.
I have written the big article about these traumas  ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ey2F7ROB6ZXNJkp49tKPJE24iPP0nKRG/view?usp=sharing ), the reasons when they were received also by places where it occurred, but this article in Russian, but I am not Svetlana Oss (Osadchuck), that is not the journalist who writes in English. I am the technical physicist (if so understand as engineer [PhD] who was development and designed protective and the rescue equipment for aviation and space sector - http://www.zvezda-npp.ru/en/taxonomy/term/16 http://www.zvezda-npp.ru/en/taxonomy/term/17  and http://www.zvezda-npp.ru/en/taxonomy/term/10 ) in area of biomechanics of traumas including. Unlike she I very well know all features of that place and region. Because there was many times, including in the winter. Therefore I can tell absolutely precisely that the criminal or spy-technical aspect in this case is invention.

Marchesk:
Thanks again WAB.

So you're saying the meeting between Yeltsin and Korotaev is a myth, and Korataev was never the chief investigator, so he couldn't have received orders from higher up to reach a certain conclusion. Also, there is no evidence for criminal activity of any kind in this case. Also that Svetlana Oss got her information form internet forums, and her book contained multiple errors.

Do you have an explanation for what happened?

WAB:

--- Quote from: Marchesk on October 30, 2018, 01:47:01 PM ---So you're saying the meeting between Yeltsin and Korotaev is a myth, and Korataev was never the chief investigator, so he couldn't have received orders from higher up to reach a certain conclusion. Also, there is no evidence for criminal activity of any kind in this case.
--- End quote ---

Yes.

--- Quote from: Marchesk on October 30, 2018, 01:47:01 PM --- Also that Svetlana Oss got her information form internet forums, and her book contained multiple errors.
--- End quote ---

Yes, it is so. When Svetlana Osadchuk has written the first article in English in the newspaper "Moscow Times" I has sent it the letter with remind of errors which there were. It was  in 2008, February. She has thanked for the letter, but all errors it has written in the book which is on a site.

--- Quote from: Marchesk on October 30, 2018, 01:47:01 PM ---Do you have an explanation for what happened?

--- End quote ---

Yes. But it is impossible to state it briefly and to show on fingers. On complicated questions there are no simple answers. It is necessary to understand very thin details of a problem well. Scientific preparation of certain level is necessary.
The greatest part of that write at forums, is based on that in what the person trusts (or does not trust). But the belief is a church prerogative. In this case it is necessary to "trust" not simply, and the nobility as the reasons, and consequences of events. It is necessary to know many fine details therefore that they can change understanding very considerably. And it is necessary to know taking into account that was 60 years ago.

sarapuk:
WAB, you have a theory as to how the Dyatlov Group all met their demise.  There are lots of theories.  And as for the supposed meeting between Boris Yeltsin and an investigator, we can not ask them now because they are both dead. Since the end of the USSR lots of information has been released.  I think its fairly safe to say that there is still more information that is locked away somewhere.

WAB:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on October 31, 2018, 04:19:39 PM ---WAB, you have a theory as to how the Dyatlov Group all met their demise.
--- End quote ---

What relation it has to Yeltsin and Korotaev meeting?

--- Quote from: sarapuk on October 31, 2018, 04:19:39 PM --- There are lots of theories.  And as for the supposed meeting between Boris Yeltsin and an investigator, we can not ask them now because they are both dead.
--- End quote ---

Well also what? There is historical data under biographies of these man. There that is not observed such crossings, especially, what consequences from this.

--- Quote from: sarapuk on October 31, 2018, 04:19:39 PM ---Since the end of the USSR lots of information has been released.  I think its fairly safe to say that there is still more information that is locked away somewhere.

--- End quote ---

That there would be such locked information, it is necessary have the reason for this purpose.
Such reason anybody from conspirology (those who all this event tries to present as mysterious, criminal, espionage or inside-UFO`s) and cannot already think up in a current of 60 years.
If there is no reason, whence there can be locked information?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version