Theories Discussion > Murdered

Resistance group maybe?

<< < (12/13) > >>

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Per Inge Oestmoen on December 19, 2020, 11:32:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Georgi on June 18, 2020, 04:13:23 PM ---
-They are trained to leave as little evidence they were there as they could.
-They have plenty of time to go back and cover most of their tracks later on in the day(s) immediately after the attack.
-They didn't need to follow the hikers if they had weapons that had significant range advantage(rifles) so 6 men would be sufficient if 4 of them were far enough away to make it extremely unlikely to overwhelm the entire attacking group.
-They had no reason to worry, initially it was a rescue mission so the search party was more concerned with finding the hikers rather than documenting the scene.

Why?
--- End quote ---
Because then it becomes a very obvious murder, if all of their food, equipment, money and watches were missing it becomes an obvious case of murder.

--- End quote ---

You have hit many nails on their head.

One must also add that the nine hikers were murdered during the night of February 2. Not until February 26 did the first search and rescue team arrive. During these more than three weeks, every trace of the killers must have disappeared. In fact, almost every trace of the students when they were chased out from their tent was gone.

We can be certain that all the members of the attacking group used wide mountain skis. Such skis leave very shallow tracks. They would be difficult to see after two days. After three weeks and more the tracks from the killers' mountain skis were completely erased.

The killers knew what they did.
[/quote]

You state that the Dyatlov Group were all murdered during the night of February 2nd  !  ?  Where is the Evidence  !  ? 
And how can we be certain that the killers used wide mountain skis  !  ?  Where is the Evidence  !  ? 

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Puchiko on March 15, 2019, 06:29:03 AM ---All the murder theories have the same flaws:
- No footprints. You say they were "trained to leave no trace", but that doesn't give you the ability to fly. We're talking about enough people to take down 9 young and fit athletes - it would take a small army and it seems unlikely they'd leave no trace. I'll admit the footprints are poorly documented though, so let's dig deeper.
- Zolotaryov had a notebook in his hand a camera around his neck. Why would the attackers let him have a camera with potentially incriminating evidence?
- The injuries of the Ravine 4 are massive internal trauma with no damage to soft tissue. Autopsy reports confirm this couldn't have been caused by another human.
- The group was obviously alive for a while after leaving the tent. They built a fire and presumably dug out the den. It appears that they did not die all at once and that the longest surviving took the clothing of the Yuris, who died first. Why would the attackers let them do that?
- The attackers would surely have a use for the food and equipment belonging to the group, but it was left untouched in the tent. Why?

--- End quote ---

To be honest you don't need a small army to make 9 civilians submit. 3 or 4 persons to be sure. For example Hitler took 8 french soldiers prisoners by himself from what I remember.

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: Jeff on December 26, 2020, 03:16:59 PM --- Reply #56
--- Quote from: Puchiko on March 15, 2019, 06:29:03 AM ---All the murder theories have the same flaws:
- No footprints..................................
- Zolotaryov had a notebook in his hand.............................
- The injuries of the Ravine 4 are massive internal trauma with no damage to soft tissue. ........................
- The group was obviously alive for a while after leaving the tent....................
- The attackers would surely have a use for the food and equipment .......... Why?

--- End quote ---

To be honest you don't need a small army to make 9 civilians submit. 3 or 4 persons to be sure. ..................

--- End quote ---

I cannot understand how Dyatlov's trained and very physically and psychologically resistant group could have perished in one night for natural causes that were quite ordinary in the winter in the Urals.

• As a result I am strongly influenced by Eduard Tumanov who wrote :
 (hikers took part in a fight, against outsiders - outsiders whom I call here attackers, but murderers should be more appropriate).
and also by other members such as Per Inge Oestmoen, Noelle, Aleks Kandr ( https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=1002.0 )...Angel1.....and others.

Teddy : Cheers, 27/12/2020  ==> I am introducing a way to look at the evidence no one has thought before.

• I look forward to February 1, 2021 with eager anticipation and interest.
But I am also with a little worried because if I am completely wrong then I would be ridiculous !

••• While waiting for February 1st, ..here are some explanations according to my hypothesis N°3.

No footprints...  Between February 2nd and February 26th the wind had had the time to blow violently for a few days and to erase all the traces, except at the particular place of the raised traces where by the hazards of hydrodynamics the traces remained clearly visible for a longer time.

Moreover, the attackers stayed on their skis a large part of the time of the fights which gave them the advantage of a greater speed of movement.
The 3 attackers made no work or staging effort to modify the area of action (i.e. the slope of Kholat Syakhl and the Den). 

Zolotaryov had a notebook in his hand a camera around his neck...  The attackers checked that Zolotaryov had not had time to write anything down in his notebook.
As expected in the darkness and without a flash Zolotaryov's camera had recorded only a few unusable images - perhaps from pocket lamps.

As expected by leaving this camera and notebook behind, the investigators were made even more perplexed.

... no damage to soft tissue... Blunt objects wrapped in rags....

Procedure often used by hunters to obtain animal skins and furs without defects, i.e. without bullet or knife holes. (This procedure is dangerous and difficult to use for large bears).
The attackers were former Gulag camp guards and used to strike with blunt objects wrapped in rags, which had the particularity of not leaving (too apparent) traces on the skin.
Conversely, the extracted eyeballs and the cut-off tongue (for other reasons)are valuable clues to direct suspicion towards particularly fierce attackers.

...It appears that they did not die all at once...The attackers were only 3 (only armed with blunt objects)) and had to fight against 9 young and sporty hikers. The fierce fighting was therefore difficult and lasted a long time, about 10 hours (from 1 February 8 PM to 2 February AM). But in the end the 3 attackers succeeded in defeating  the 9 hikers.

That is why I plan to explain the DPI in Topic=411.0: "Altercation on the pass" and not in Topic=18.0: "Murdered".

Moreover, the attackers decided to act only on January 30, when the attackers knew that Yuri Yudin had returned to Vizhay, because then there were only 9 hikers to fight instead of 10.

...the food and equipment belonging to the group, but it was left untouched... On the morning of 2 February the 3 victorious attackers ate some of the hikers' food but nobody could detect it.

The 3 attackers were unwilling to take care of the hikers' poor, worthless equipment so that they could quickly return to Vizhay (or maybe to Settlement 41  ..?). However notice that the attackers took (stole) 1 or 2 cameras.

Before leaving the tent to return to Vizhay (on the morning of February 2nd), the attackers cut the tent tarpaulin from the inside for various reasons too long to explain here.

To be honest you don't need a small army to make 9 civilians submit.........  Yes !! A trinome of decided attackers is a formation, certainly weak, but which combines efficiency by the flexibility of maneuver, speed and surprise.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Jeff on December 26, 2020, 03:16:59 PM ---
- No footprints. You say they were "trained to leave no trace", but that doesn't give you the ability to fly. We're talking about enough people to take down 9 young and fit athletes - it would take a small army and it seems unlikely they'd leave no trace. I'll admit the footprints are poorly documented though, so let's dig deeper.
- Zolotaryov had a notebook in his hand a camera around his neck. Why would the attackers let him have a camera with potentially incriminating evidence?
- The injuries of the Ravine 4 are massive internal trauma with no damage to soft tissue. Autopsy reports confirm this couldn't have been caused by another human.
- The group was obviously alive for a while after leaving the tent. They built a fire and presumably dug out the den. It appears that they did not die all at once and that the longest surviving took the clothing of the Yuris, who died first. Why would the attackers let them do that?
- The attackers would surely have a use for the food and equipment belonging to the group, but it was left untouched in the tent. Why?

--- End quote ---

To be honest you don't need a small army to make 9 civilians submit. 3 or 4 persons to be sure. For example Hitler took 8 french soldiers prisoners by himself from what I remember.

--- End quote ---

No Footprints or other Traces of other people.

Jeff:
IF it is indeed paranormal, I am sure they can make kids cry under your tent from underground (it happened in finland) or your parents voices scream and call you down the slope. But they didn't run, It was an organised withdrawal.

But what else can kill 9 or potentially 10 people?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version