Theories Discussion > Murdered

The tent was near the cedar. There was an attack

<< < (6/7) > >>

gildar:

RidgeWatcher:
So Gildar was right about the tent being by the cedar?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: RidgeWatcher on April 16, 2021, 10:04:51 PM ---So Gildar was right about the tent being by the cedar?

--- End quote ---

He hasnt provided an English Translation.

Manti:
I don't get it... if the tent was in the forest and a tree fell on it, why is there a need to do a coverup and like Proxius asks above without receiving an answer, why move the tent and set it up in a different location?

Loggers wouldn't be afraid of being blamed.. there was no logging activity in this area, right? Especially not in the middle of winter, and also it's very easy to determine if the tree had axe / chainsaw marks or not, if not, they aren't to blame so no need for a coverup.

Geologists wouldn't be cutting down trees... about the bomb idea, I assume they would keep track of where they installed bombs (if anywhere), so would be able to provide documents saying where these were, and that there was none anywhere near the tent site... Or if there was, this is something they install and then soon after detonate, right? They wouldn't leave it there for a long time... and if the whole point is to expose ores under the ground, their bomb would create a crater right? That would deposit soil and rocks on top of snow in a large area... not easy to cover up a crater.

So again if they find a tent under a fallen tree, but no crater, they also wouldn't do a coverup.... If they find a crater... that's another matter, but again, what happened to that crater? Unless the "ravine" was a bomb crater?

Military? No suggestion of military involvement, no known military activity in the area, but let's say there is a mishap during an exercise and the group is killed somehow. If this is the case, the military would not help the search by providing aircraft for dropping off student search groups in various places.. Also the bodies would have wounds corresponding to whatever military device was involved in the accident, they wouldn't want the bodies to be found, and setting up the tent on the slope is almost calling for it to be found, so makes no sense in this scenario.

Also, if the tent was in the forest, cutting branches makes sense (they apparently put branches around the tent for whatever reason at previous campsites), but where are these branches found? These are found as the "den floor"... this is not something the hikers would make if the tent was there.. so did the stagers not only move the tent but also create a fake "den floor"? Why? This serves no purpose.. if there were a lot of cut branches and they didn't know how to make these disappear, they could have just put them on the campfire.

Manti:
Anyway, I watched this video with auto-translation, it is mostly understandable...

Recommend for everyone to watch it, I held some suspicions and questions about this case for a long time and he raises some of the same points and some other information I haven't heard before.

Here is my very rough summary: he says the group camped near the cedar, Tibo and Semyon were on night watch, sitting by a campfire and filling the stove in the tent with fir branches throughout the night. Then in the morning, they were attacked by unknown attackers. Someone, I didn't understand who, then moved the tent to the slope, threw in all the groups belongings hastily, but didn't have time to move some of the bodies. The search couldn't be delayed further because the families were making a noise... Then the searchers found the tent and all the bodies, in the video a note is shown that has small dashes for each body, and there are 4 dashes in the ravine area and an arrow with a question mark... If I understand correctly Gildar is saying this indicated they were all found, however there was the communist party congress, and the international ice skating competition happening in Sverdlovsk, and to avoid bad publicity they didn't want a huge murder story to circulate, so the worst injured were buried in the ravine area, so the incident can be treated as an accident.

This is from the video not my own ideas. He also raises other interesting points, including saying that Mansi presence is almost certain, the hikers write about following a Mansi trail and someone's testimony, didn't understand who but maybe the forester, says that the chum was made after the incident and also he saw wide ski tracks near the chum, so Gildar is saying Mansi must have been present, not that they attacked the group but they must have seen them and were perhaps the ones to report the incident. If the auto-translation is not wrong, there is also mention of moose tracks. He also talks about the photos taken above the treeline and where these could have been taken (and what areas can be excluded), which is important. He also shows that Mansi trails were not some random hunter following game, but these are regularly traveled routes that were even indicated on maps from that time, although the map he shows is of an area to the south (south-west of Vizhay).

Overall, no speculation about who attacked the hikers or why, I also didn't understand that part very well but maybe he says there could have been internal conflict in the group.

The part I didn't understand at all is about the event 17km from the pass, if someone understands that part please post about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version