Theories Discussion > Murdered

Army Tactician - Definitely Ambush, potential events

<< < (6/7) > >>

EBE:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on December 28, 2021, 05:43:29 PM ---Have you read all the Case Files  ?

--- End quote ---

Do you mean the case files opened on 6. February? grin1

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: EBE on December 16, 2021, 03:05:16 AM ---              Reply #21
I have no doubts that the students were killed, as you said, forensic evidence is overwhelming.   I really don't understand why DPI is still considered to be a mystery. Some people probably need to live in a fantasy world   and invent theories like ultrasound, UFO, menk, falling tree etc.
I think that   the fire was not lit/used by students, but by someone else   for a different purpose or purposes,.
--- End quote ---

EBE : I agree with the excerpts from your Reply #21 written above.

The simplest way to explain the exit from the tent without the axes and without the necessary clothes is the introduction of a suffocating (but not deadly) gas inside the small tent.
This is what Anatoliy Stepochkin poetically summarized as follows :
 when the nine were inside the tent (fell asleep), the attackers ... launched some kind of dope inside. ....
 And when the hikers jumped out, we killed them all.....

When you have learned a little chemistry you know that there are dozens of practical possibilities to dispose of non-lethal suffocating gas  (SO2, NO2, CS gas, 2-Chlorobenzalmalononitrile.....etc).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_gas

But there remains an unresolved question :

Why did the hikers descend, in an apparently calm and orderly fashion, from the tent to the cedar?

I believe that EBE found an excellent research lead by writing :

I think that the fire was not lit/used by students, but by someone else for a different purpose or purposes...

Shortly before the suffocating gas was introduced into the tent, a murderer lit the fire under the cedar tree.

When the nine hikers rushed out of the tent, suffocating, the three murderers used a simple ruse (cunning, deception...) :

« The gases (e.g. NO2 from a missile that fell by mistake) are now arriving on the slope of Kholat Syakhl.
Go to our first aid post under the cedar tree, where you can see the fire.
So there, near the fire you will be safe...»

So thank you EBE .  Thanks to you my theory is now complete and takes into account (almost) everything that is currently known about the DPI.

I do not have time to explain and develop my arguments here and now because as WAB wrote (General Discussion / Re: Borzenkov's board  « on: May 31, 2021, 09:22:03 PM » )

I am interested in the true sequence of events. Which in principle can not be, if you have such  descriptions of the events as they are reported [in all other books.] And I have already written why this is so. In a past message.
It turns out that if the reality diverges from what is written, then ... it is rather worse
                  You need a very large amount of text to explain your position.Especially considering the fact that many positions need to be explained in great detail, because they are not understood on a domestic level.  I have been convinced of this many times, even apart from the fact that often they simply do not want to understand it. I don't have the energy, time or ability to do that. It far exceeds what needs to be shown as wrong.I'm not a writer, I'm a researcher, I want the physical result of what happened, not the number of letters on a paper that will be read without understanding the meaning of what's written there. But the readers may even like it, because they don't care if it corresponds to what actually happened or not.

In recognition and in homage to the authors (researchers) who have contributed the most to clarify the mystery of the DPI, I became the self-proclaimed spokesman of the   TOKEB theory     which has the advantage of being able to answer precisely the 3 questions
WHY ? - WHO ? - HOW ?
TOKEB = Tumanov + Oestmoen + Kandr + EBE + BottledBrunette
TOKEB is obviously a so-called criminal theory (Криминальные on taina.li).
https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=1002.0
 (HOW = an attack by three professional killers equipped only with pieces of wood : baton, club, big stick...who wanted to take the lives of the nine  [Per Inge Oestmoen]

But to understand and particularly to accept mentally the  TOKEB theory,  it is necessary to have some simple notions about the history of the USSR.

For example, simple notions on the ferocious purge of the NKVD by the KGB during the Khrushchev Thaw (1953-1964) and on the "secret" report of February 24, 1956 to the XXth Congress of the CSPU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Stalinization

The sponsor (client) of the assassination of the nine hikers was an officer of the NKVD, a colleague of Boris Rodos (1905-1956).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Rodos

According to the testimonies of Danzig Baldaev (1925-2005) a small part of the guarding personnel of the Gulag camps had become sadistic.
https://bombmagazine.org/articles/danzig-baldaevs-drawings-from-the-gulag/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/drawings-gulag-danzig-baldaev-review

RMK:

--- Quote from: Jean Daniel Reuss on January 12, 2022, 03:36:51 PM ---« The gases (e.g. NO2 from a missile that fell by mistake) are now arriving on the slope of Kholat Syakhl.
Go to our first aid post under the cedar tree, where you can see the fire.
So there, near the fire you will be safe...»

--- End quote ---
Hold on.  Weren't the tent and the fire on opposite sides of the cedar tree, meaning that the fire wouldn't be visible from the tent?

EBE:

--- Quote from: RMK on January 13, 2022, 05:02:14 AM ---Hold on.  Weren't the tent and the fire on opposite sides of the cedar tree, meaning that the fire wouldn't be visible from the tent?

--- End quote ---

I think that it is possible that the fire was visible from the tent location. But I have to say that we can only speculate about why the fire was lit. I doubt that it was lit for the purpose of attracting the Dyatlov group.

My personal opinion is that it was lit by the attackers to provide a temporary warming place and also to torture Krivonishenko by burning his left foot (from below).. But it is only my opinion about how Krivonishenko got his severe burns, it is hard to imagine a "normal" situation in which he would get those injuries together with left part of his trousers burned all the way up his knee/thigh.
I think someone was burning his foot from below (charred toe from the lower side, peeling skin from his sole), then his trousers caught fire and burned on his leg. That's why his shin/lower part of the leg was burned (area 31x10cm, busting skin). Hi bit off part of skin from his fist in pain, and died at about the same time (the skin flap remained in his mouth).

ElizabethHarris:
I didn't know there were items found at the scene that didn't belong to the hikers. What were those?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version