Theories Discussion > Murdered

The "Mystery Man" photo

<< < (3/5) > >>

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Dona on April 19, 2021, 12:27:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on April 19, 2021, 12:03:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dona on April 18, 2021, 05:14:38 PM ---Its a selfie of Nick. Its one of 5 pics taken in a row, of him taking selfies..

--- End quote ---

Rubbish

--- End quote ---

See the pictures he was taking..

Are you drunk posting or something?

--- End quote ---

I dont drink alcohol. Whats your excuse for posting rubbish.

ElizabethHarris:
The strangest thing about that photograph is the arm. It is a weird shape and the angle is odd. It's almost as if it's too long for the body and it's turned backwards in an awkward manner to grasp the tree. If it wasn't for that, I would be certain it was just a hiker. That arm is just bizarre.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 05, 2022, 04:54:55 PM ---The strangest thing about that photograph is the arm. It is a weird shape and the angle is odd. It's almost as if it's too long for the body and it's turned backwards in an awkward manner to grasp the tree. If it wasn't for that, I would be certain it was just a hiker. That arm is just bizarre.

--- End quote ---

What do you think it is if it's not a hiker?

ElizabethHarris:
I think the Yeti theory is ridiculous but I can see why ppl think it could be something 'paranormal.'' The arm is in a strange position but I still don't think it's a Yeti/Menk.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 06, 2022, 04:05:22 AM ---I think the Yeti theory is ridiculous but I can see why ppl think it could be something 'paranormal.'' The arm is in a strange position but I still don't think it's a Yeti/Menk.

--- End quote ---

Its because it's out of focus. Looks like one of the hikers and human to me. Could be argued that it's another person not with the group but the clothing/ shape is consistent with what they were wearing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version