Victims and Case Files > Lyudmila Dubinina

Empty stomach

(1/3) > >>

Monty:
LD final resting place is well documented as is the final position. At base of a step in a brook, on knees head at top of step facing water direction and mouth open. And missing the tongue. Stomach contained small amount of coagulated mass. These are all facts hopefully.
If she passed away Feb 1st, i would expect very little if no water flow in the brook. When found in the spring, melt would be more obvious in the brook. So no tongue would perhaps indicate in the months she lay there, running water eroded the tongue. My question, and i hope this isn't an obvious error, is why was the stomach empty and not filled with melt water?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Monty on January 27, 2020, 08:47:08 AM ---LD final resting place is well documented as is the final position. At base of a step in a brook, on knees head at top of step facing water direction and mouth open. And missing the tongue. Stomach contained small amount of coagulated mass. These are all facts hopefully.
If she passed away Feb 1st, i would expect very little if no water flow in the brook. When found in the spring, melt would be more obvious in the brook. So no tongue would perhaps indicate in the months she lay there, running water eroded the tongue. My question, and i hope this isn't an obvious error, is why was the stomach empty and not filled with melt water?

--- End quote ---

It is mentioned that the stomach contained about 100 g of coagulated blood. When palpating the neck, there is extraordinary mobility of the thyrohyal and thyroid cartilages, but the Hyoid Bone is intact. There is flesh at the neck etc etc. This and other factors suggests to Me that decomposition was not the cause of the missing tongue and other soft tissues.

Monty:
Humour me.

Monty:
Keeping in mind that 61 years ago something happened that you and I will never understand. As we debate this we should remember that they perished overnight. May God rest their soles.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Monty on January 31, 2020, 02:20:59 PM ---Keeping in mind that 61 years ago something happened that you and I will never understand. As we debate this we should remember that they perished overnight. May God rest their soles.

--- End quote ---

But I and many others are trying to understand what actually happened. Thats why we have this excellent Forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version