March 29, 2024, 01:02:49 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Right : "KGB agents - Controlled Environment"  (Read 2952 times)

July 28, 2020, 08:11:32 PM
Read 2952 times

beak

I don't subscribe to this theory. If you're going in there as a 23 year old then you're gonna have guns or you're gonna die. Which they all did. So maybe I _should_ subscribe to this highly implausible theory. But still no. Reason being that the opposing force is not going to come towards you and brutally kill (which _did_ occur) with the inevitable cleanup which just can't happen if a foreign force has done it. (i.e. CIA type of thingy). No. Just no.

Unless we are to believe that it wasn't only the 9+ Dyatlov group who died but also a bunch of CIA operatives too(who were removed - they had over two weeks to cleanup). That doesn't happen. Unless there's some sort of "entente cordiale" [I hate/ dislike / actually like  the French] going on between them. Very unlikely. So we're back to square one.

What I think is much more likely is that the CIA were nowhere near any of this and it was just Mother Russia protecting her communist state and the 9 were expendable. They were suspected of something and were brutally and sadistically murdered. That is a trait of a communist country after all : as can be graphically seen right now ........ elsewhere.

July 30, 2020, 04:55:36 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I don't subscribe to this theory. If you're going in there as a 23 year old then you're gonna have guns or you're gonna die. Which they all did. So maybe I _should_ subscribe to this highly implausible theory. But still no. Reason being that the opposing force is not going to come towards you and brutally kill (which _did_ occur) with the inevitable cleanup which just can't happen if a foreign force has done it. (i.e. CIA type of thingy). No. Just no.

Unless we are to believe that it wasn't only the 9+ Dyatlov group who died but also a bunch of CIA operatives too(who were removed - they had over two weeks to cleanup). That doesn't happen. Unless there's some sort of "entente cordiale" [I hate/ dislike / actually like  the French] going on between them. Very unlikely. So we're back to square one.

What I think is much more likely is that the CIA were nowhere near any of this and it was just Mother Russia protecting her communist state and the 9 were expendable. They were suspected of something and were brutally and sadistically murdered. That is a trait of a communist country after all : as can be graphically seen right now ........ elsewhere.

There is no evidence to suggest that the Dyatlov Group were killed by the KGB or similar organisation or military.  All accounts show a Group of young Students enjoying life in the USSR and destined for good careers.
DB