March 28, 2024, 03:05:14 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Non-Tell-Tale Heart of Norwalk, OH  (Read 7132 times)

May 22, 2018, 06:56:42 PM
Read 7132 times

CalzagheChick

Picture it:

Norwalk, Ohio in the year 2016.

Two paramedics are dickin' around and notice an odd structure in a field near the gas station they're stopped at.

Being the curious sort, they decide to approach this odd debris for further inspection--you know, just in case it was important.

They come up to this mass only to discover a freshly removed, pile of INTACT HUMAN FRICKIN' HEART...in a ziplock bag.

The thing is...officials of course attempted to match the heart up to a body and simply...couldn't. There was no accounting for this missing organ anywhere. No local or recent murders, no organs expected for transplant (not that transplant organs are delivered in ziplock bags anyway), no accidents resulting in fatalities in which a heart was dislodged from the body and flew into a field protected in a plastic bag....there was just nothing.

The heart was determined to be around 2 hours fresh so in essence, somebody out there is missing a heart and of course they're dead because it's pretty hard to live without a heart. But uhhhhh officials have yet to match the heart to a body.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/16/us/has-murder-come-to-town-this-heart-tells-no-tales.html?mcubz=3

http://www.norwalkreflector.com/Law-Enforcement/2016/09/08/Abandoned-heart-undergoing-more-tests

May 22, 2018, 08:14:39 PM
Reply #1

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
 shock1

Thats not good.... not good at all!!!
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

August 16, 2018, 07:11:31 AM
Reply #2

DH106

Erm... perhaps the owner hadn't the heart to tell it was missing  lol2

August 27, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
Reply #3

CalzagheChick

For the life of me I can't think of a pun in response to that.  lol2

September 12, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
Reply #4

CalzagheChick

Okay I think I got one:

I doubt the owner of the heart has the guts to pull a stunt like that again!  lol1