Theories Discussion > General Discussion

potential defensive wound?

(1/5) > >>

tenne:
"YURI KRIVONISCHENKO palm of the right hand bluish-red color, dark brown skin wound with jagged edges at the base of the thumb"

"Severe laceration of the palmar surface of the hand or partial amputation of fingers may result from the victim grasping the blade of a weapon during an attack"

This is a classic knife attack defensive wound, and in case anyone posts no one was stabbed, I agree they weren't but using a knife to control someone doesn't mean using it to kill them

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: tenne on January 27, 2023, 06:30:40 PM ---"YURI KRIVONISCHENKO palm of the right hand bluish-red color, dark brown skin wound with jagged edges at the base of the thumb"

"Severe laceration of the palmar surface of the hand or partial amputation of fingers may result from the victim grasping the blade of a weapon during an attack"

This is a classic knife attack defensive wound, and in case anyone posts no one was stabbed, I agree they weren't but using a knife to control someone doesn't mean using it to kill them

--- End quote ---

Could you supply the links tenne..plus i thought you said or your theory was they suffered some kind of explosion, then the bodies were found, then they were transported? Where does the knife control come in ?

Missi:

--- Quote from: tenne on January 27, 2023, 06:30:40 PM ---"YURI KRIVONISCHENKO palm of the right hand bluish-red color, dark brown skin wound with jagged edges at the base of the thumb"

--- End quote ---

Isn't a jagged edge of the wound rather pointing away from a cut by a knife? I'd say a jagged edge rather appears when it's something not as sharp as a knife and the wound becomes more a tearing cut...

tenne:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on January 27, 2023, 07:04:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Could you supply the links tenne..plus i thought you said or your theory was they suffered some kind of explosion, then the bodies were found, then they were transported? Where does the knife control come in ?

--- End quote ---

the link to the wound is from the autopsy report and the other was just some information i googled because I had just watched a detective show and they were talking about defensive wounds on the hands. I am open to any ideas of what could have happened. I have a theory but I'm always open to new information

tenne:

--- Quote from: Missi on January 27, 2023, 07:56:02 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Isn't a jagged edge of the wound rather pointing away from a cut by a knife? I'd say a jagged edge rather appears when it's something not as sharp as a knife and the wound becomes more a tearing cut...

--- End quote ---

I was thinking a serrated knife but you could be right

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version