March 28, 2024, 11:11:02 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Voice of God  (Read 5478 times)

March 14, 2018, 05:37:16 PM
Read 5478 times

SteveCalley

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:22:30 PM by SteveCalley »

March 14, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
Reply #1

SteveCalley

But citizen Zolotaryov is not impressed. He is not there. He has bugged off at the first distant whisper of helicopters. Perhaps alone, or with friends, he has already leaped into his clothes in seconds, and fled, perhaps with the hawk's quarry. Scoot!

March 14, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
Reply #2

SteveCalley

To search for contraband, you land. MVD or KGB get out of HARE only three except pilot. Twice as many ski tourists. Perhaps Rustem took the first swing, and took the butt of a Kalashnikov to the head; and the rest fought like beasts. If armed, the militsiya forbidden to shoot.
Since the tourists were making a violent nuisance of themselves, they were run off into the trees by mad pursuit for over a kilometer, perhaps. In the Siberian winter, murder can be gentle. Drive them into the night unprotected.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 08:25:47 AM by SteveCalley »

March 14, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
Reply #3

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Thats one hell of a time, place, and weather conditions to be out choppering around looking for communist state prodigy students to murder. 

All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

March 15, 2018, 07:41:09 AM
Reply #4

SteveCalley

Indeed. To quote Sherlock Holmes inaccurately from memory, "Once the impossible is eliminated, then what is left, no matter how improbable, is the answer."
Weiner's Paradox is that when eliminating wild hypotheses, one is sometimes left with nothing but the likelihood that the event never occurred in the first place.
Anything as complex as the evidence for this place blunts Occam's Razor. There's no simple unified and likely cause. Anytime something's this complex, I suspect some massive screwup.
Finally, some of the most God-forsaken areas are quite interesting to the military. The Urals sweep down as the dread isles of Novaya Zemlya sprinkled with atomic radiation, ashore past the People's Mountain, to Yekaterinburg and beyond. Secrets on a secret path.
Why would a Hare be aloft that night?  Yet three helos were devoted to the search just a few days later.
The hikers were surprised, shocked by something sudden. What can travel fast?  A reindeer is faster than a man. But a Hare travels 3 km/min, perhaps giving a five minute lead to nervous rabbits like Zolotaryov; but not bothering tired students until the Light of Heaven burst over them.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 06:52:07 PM by SteveCalley »

March 23, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
Reply #5

BottledBrunette

If there was snow storm, wouldn't it be sort of dangerous for helicopters and what have you flying around?

March 27, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
Reply #6

SteveCalley

Of course!  To go from one place to another means that being where you stared is less desirable than where you went. If the first is warm and cozy, and the latter lethally frigid, the impulse would have to exceed the impulse to stay inside.
What could be so insistent?  That's the puzzle

March 30, 2018, 07:59:44 AM
Reply #7

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Of course!  To go from one place to another means that being where you stared is less desirable than where you went. If the first is warm and cozy, and the latter lethally frigid, the impulse would have to exceed the impulse to stay inside.
What could be so insistent?  That's the puzzle

Nothing?

You would have to assume there was a 'need' in the first place. In my opinion, there was not.   
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

March 30, 2018, 06:49:28 PM
Reply #8

SteveCalley

I am confused by that answer. I am right now at home. Nothing's compelling me to go outside, so I don't. As long as I am rational, I won't go outside unless something compels me. And it's not cold, and I have outdoor clothing at hand. If the ski tourists had no reason to go out unshod, why did they?

January 20, 2019, 06:15:24 AM
Reply #9

cennetkusu

Why would they make a single reasoning out of the tent? It can also be a force force .... It makes no other sense that it makes no sense ..... That force probably wanted to enter the tent ... Mountaineers did not want to stay in the same tent with him .... And cut the tent one or two people . The others escaped with them. That compelling force was either Satan or Supermanded. Because the only reason is to take revenge from them ... I can't think of any other reason .... He took revenge ... There is a third option. All of the climbers had gone mad. . Because if they had gone mad, they couldn't explain the injuries and the deaths.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 02:20:51 PM by Teddy »
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.