Victims and Case Files > Lyudmila Dubinina

Possible sexual assault?

<< < (4/4)

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Jean Daniel Reuss on July 07, 2022, 03:38:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 16, 2022, 05:40:17 PM ---                     Reply #8
 When the ME checked for signs of sexual assault, he found none and even went so far as to conclude that neither woman was or had been sexually active. Ever. So that's why I debunked my original idea that this was somehow a sexual crime.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on January 21, 2022, 04:43:27 PM ---                     Reply #13
I don't think it's anything to do with sexual assault....

--- End quote ---

I realise that I had already written explanatory hypotheses for the surprising change in Dubinina's behaviour which excluded elements of a sexual nature.

On the contrary, I had emphasised Dubinina's righteous rage and healthy anger at the humiliation inflicted on Dyatlov's group in the so-called hotel in Vizhay on 25 and 26 January.

Jean Daniel Reuss  :
Re: Lyudmila Dubinina's premonition of her tragic death ---> Reply #17
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=433.msg10160#msg10160

Re: Lyudmila Dubinina's premonition of her tragic death ---> Reply #46
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=433.msg16299#msg16299

Re: Lyudmila Dubinina's premonition of her tragic death ---> Reply #51
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=433.msg17918#msg17918

So Ziljoe and ElizabethHarris you are entirely right,
 I abandon the false lead cautiously suggested by :
     BottledBrunette  : Re: Lyudmila Dubinina's premonition of her tragic death ---> Reply #16
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=433.msg6905#msg6905
Note :
    BottledBrunette's Reply #16 could be interpreted as :

« Sensitive young girls who are just being fondled, or harassed, then undergo a profound psychological changes in their personality: Anger, lethargy, depression, self blaming, etc... »

--- End quote ---

Hi Jean Daniel Reuss ,

Thank you for being flexible in your opinions and thoughts.

Z

anna_pycckux:
Большая вероятность, что Люда была изнасилована: чужое нижнее белье, гематома бедра, рваное в промежности и в обл резинки трико, багрового цвета слизистая, которая при наличии девственности не могла быть видна.

Почемучка:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 06, 2022, 04:02:18 PM ---I've always wondered if this was also a sexual attack upon one or both women.

--- End quote ---
Возрожденный Б.А. тоже задавался этим вопросом. Причем профессионально и имея на столе трупы для вскрытия.
Девушки были целомудренны. Это он отразил в Актах СМИ. Не стану спорить, что это - не доказательство.
На те годы в СССР были известны и другие способы сексуального насилия. Гулагом были отшлифованы все виды половых вариаций удовлетворения. Впрочем, все они были известны - еще древним египтянам.
Поскольку в древней гробнице почему-то обнаруживается мужская мумия, которую пытались изначально похоронить как женщину, да потом видимо рассмотрели анатомические несоответствия
http://www.plam.ru/hist/tainy_arheologii_radost_i_prokljatie_velikih_otkrytii/p12.php

Очень многие обращают внимание на повреждения одежды девушек. Особенно той, что ниже пояса.
Отчего пропускаются мимо глаз - упоминания заплаток на одежде? Разве в лыжном походе мало причин порвать одежду и не успеть починить? На Людмиле - трусы мужского кроя. Но это не значит что это не её личные трусы. Женщины в СССР сами шили себе белье по книгам, которые назывались "Домоводство". Застежка у таких предметов белья была на пуговицах. Судебно-медицинский эксперт при описании одежды на Зине и Люде - делает акцент, что  Людмила часто выбирает как бы мужские модели, то есть унисекс.
У неё и куртка застегивается на мужскую сторону. И трико порвано - потому что мужская модель рассчитана на мужскую фигуру. Анатомически на мужскую фигуру. Каждая мужская вещь сядет на женщине так, что порваться - раз, два и готово.
Людмила любила одежду носить по фигуре. Подчеркивая свою изящность.
Вообще тема одежды в СССР периода 1959 года - это не для выискивания в ней улик. Не надо искать подвохи где есть только наши русские возможности и выходы из положения
https://bigpicture.ru/interesnye-foto-modelej-kristian-dior-v-moskve-1959-goda/

Resurrected B.A. also wondered this surprise. Has a natural and natural shape on the surface of the body for dissection.
The girls were chaste. He reflects this in the Media Acts. I will not argue that this is not evidence.
In those years, other facts of sexual violence were discovered in the USSR. The Gulag polished all kinds of sexual variations. However, all of them were discovered by the ancient Egyptians.
for some reason they turn to the revealed tomb, they find a male mummy, they discover the discovery of a burial as a woman, and then they find signs of anatomical inconsistencies

A lot of people pay attention to the damage to girls' clothes. Especially the one below the waist.
Why are the mentions of patches on clothes overlooked? Isn't there enough reason to tear your clothes and not have time to fix them on a ski trip? Lyudmila is wearing underpants of a male cut. But this does not mean that these are not her personal underpants. Women in the USSR sewed their own linen according to books called "Housekeeping". The fastener for such items of underwear was on buttons. When describing clothes for Zina and Lyuda, the forensic expert emphasizes that Lyudmila often chooses, as it were, male models, that is, unisex.
She also has a jacket buttoned on the male side. And the leotard is torn - because the male model is designed for a male figure. Anatomically on the male figure. Each man's thing will sit on a woman so that it breaks - one, two, and you're done.
Lyudmila loved to wear clothes according to her figure. Emphasizing your elegance.
In general, the topic of clothing in the USSR during the period of 1959 is not for looking for evidence in it. No need to look for dirty tricks where there are only our Russian opportunities and ways out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version