Victims and Case Files > Lyudmila Dubinina

Possible sexual assault?

<< < (2/4) > >>

ElizabethHarris:
You're right, I think it would be unusual for the 50s if they were unmarried and not virgins. Whatever happened here, at the very least thank god they didn't have to go through that...

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 07, 2022, 08:59:20 AM ---              Reply #3
Upon looking into this further, there is NO evidence of sexual assault on either woman. This idea is therefore debunked.

--- End quote ---

Hold on, not so fast.  I believe, on the contrary, that we can find subtle but important clues in the topic=433.0
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=433.0
    Lyudmila Dubinina's premonition of her tragic death

By the way, it is not a strange premonition but merely a feminine intuition and sensivity.

The complete change in Dubinina's behavior and personality after January 25 is a fact of psychological nature, both proven and extraordinary, which is essential.

In order to understand the DPI, you must give it your full attention and not overlook it.

I modify a little and select some passage from BottledBrunette's  post to make you understand me.

August 26, 2019, 08:36:05 AM   Reply #16
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=433.msg6905#msg6905

[Very young, sensitive and inexperienced girls] who are sexually assaulted, ... by attempted rape or just being fondled, or harassed, their personalities change.....She said [during the group's sojourn in Vizhay, on January 25 and 26] something what was construed as being above her place or snotty, what have you, to one of the men, and he tried to rape her, or manhandle her a bit, but, either she fought him off or it was interrupted somehow. Sometimes or often  vulnerable young ladies may undergo profound psychological changes in their personalities.  Anger, lethargy, depression, self blaming, etc. That was why she wrote she was so angry as heck and she felt horrible, the place was horrible. 

She thought she would get over it, but, didn't, and that's why she was so 'hostile' and not wanting to participate, help with the chores, hiding out from the rest of the group, stopping any kind of writing in her personal diaries.

Dubinina was psychologically disturbed, but the other 8 guys who were preoccupied with other things did not notice anything.

As concerns Kolgomorova, she probably sensed the hostile atmosphere of Vizhay,  but the entry in her diary is particularly difficult to interpret...

"I talked a lot about things which are completely unfamiliar to me and I scarcely do, but I tried, sincerely. But this is all nonsense.".

marieuk:
You make some very good points.  I really think something was going on with Lyuda, because she was behaving out of  character.  Maybe she felt let down by the rest of the group in some way also.  The next sentence in Zena's diary is interesting "But again the words of Volt come to mind. How well did he say it".  There was a writer called Volt - is that who she's referring to?  Anyone any idea?

ElizabethHarris:
In a mystery such as this, with so many questions abounding, of course we are going to come up with certain speculative scenarios or explanations but sticking to factual evidence (as hard as it is here) is our best course. Could one of the girls have been fondled at Vizhay, anything is possible, but my point was that perhaps whoever killed them had an original sexual motive because there were 2 women with the group. When the ME checked for signs of sexual assault, he found none and even went so far as to conclude that neither woman was or had been sexually active. Ever. So that's why I debunked my original idea that this was somehow a sexual crime. A lot has been made about Lyuda's sudden strange behavior that was out of character for her and how this ties into the deaths but I think it's much more plausible that this was a young girl who was probably very, very tired as they all were and after spending as much time together with the group as she did, in very close quarters no less, plus the normal mental/physical exhaustion that accompanies such an undertaking, her behavior makes perfect sense to me. I know that if I went hiking in abysmal conditions for weeks with 8 of my friends, I would have moments of aggravation/bitchiness/ and needing my own space. When I look at this story, I try to put the facts into the most explainable terms as possible. Ludya being exhausted and probably, at least temporarily, sick of her companions likely made for her behavior change. And that too, is speculation, but it just makes sense to me, putting myself in her shoes.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 16, 2022, 05:40:17 PM ---In a mystery such as this, with so many questions abounding, of course we are going to come up with certain speculative scenarios or explanations but sticking to factual evidence (as hard as it is here) is our best course. Could one of the girls have been fondled at Vizhay, anything is possible, but my point was that perhaps whoever killed them had an original sexual motive because there were 2 women with the group. When the ME checked for signs of sexual assault, he found none and even went so far as to conclude that neither woman was or had been sexually active. Ever. So that's why I debunked my original idea that this was somehow a sexual crime. A lot has been made about Lyuda's sudden strange behavior that was out of character for her and how this ties into the deaths but I think it's much more plausible that this was a young girl who was probably very, very tired as they all were and after spending as much time together with the group as she did, in very close quarters no less, plus the normal mental/physical exhaustion that accompanies such an undertaking, her behavior makes perfect sense to me. I know that if I went hiking in abysmal conditions for weeks with 8 of my friends, I would have moments of aggravation/bitchiness/ and needing my own space. When I look at this story, I try to put the facts into the most explainable terms as possible. Ludya being exhausted and probably, at least temporarily, sick of her companions likely made for her behavior change. And that too, is speculation, but it just makes sense to me, putting myself in her shoes.

--- End quote ---

You have a serious point here . If I was stuck in a tent with you, I might kick off!! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version