Factual Information > Events

New Press Conference

(1/12) > >>

Teddy:
Dyatlov Pass: New sensational facts! On Saturday, July 11, 12 pm Moscow time, Komsomolskaya Pravda editorial will hold a press conference on the Dyatlov Pass incident. New unique documents and testimonies will be presented. KP specifically does not identify the name of the main speaker in advance, wishing to maintain the intrigue of the upcoming event. They guarantee a number of revelations will be made for the first time in the long history of the mystery of the death of nine skiers in the Northern Urals.

Following the press conference Natalya Varsegova published her article: Results of the investigation

Teddy:

The mystery speaker at the press conference is Andrey Kuryakov - Head of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Sverdlovsk Region. This is the long awaited moment we hear the results of the preliminary investigation started in 2018.

Jean Daniel Reuss:
I have watched a part of the program (in French time the end was at 1 pm unless I am mistaken), but I suffer a lot from being ignorant and not being able to understand a single word in Russian.
The man, the second from the right, has a really beautiful white beard !

On the left, I recognized my dear mentor Eduard Tumanov who is however contradicted by Aleks Kandr about the explanations of Dubinina's tongue being torn out.

http://mystery12home.ru/t-ub-gr-dyatlova-3

Link obtained from :
https://dyatlovpass.com/dubininas-premonition?lid=1&flp=1

By the way, what do we know about Aleks Kandr? (which seems a bit weird - for me as a rationalist, because of Aleks Kandr's references to astrology).

(I manage to understand, partially and very slowly, Aleks Kandr's texts thanks to an online automatic translator.)

Like Sabine Lechtenfeld, I do not believe in telepathy. But on the opposite, I have a great admiration for women's intuition.

So I am also very intrigued by Kolmogorova's most mysterious sentence:

•   "I talked a lot about things which are completely unfamiliar to me and I scarcely do, but I tried, sincerely. But this is all nonsense"

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Jean Daniel Reuss on July 11, 2020, 06:02:09 AM --- •   "I talked a lot about things which are completely unfamiliar to me and I scarcely do, but I tried, sincerely. But this is all nonsense"

--- End quote ---

This could be freely applied to the press conference that just finished.
I am waiting on Natalya Varsegova to publish her article to bring to you the gist of the so called press conference.

A spoiler - it's an avalanche.

Teddy:
The long awaited results of the investigation that started in 2018 were announced today by Andrey Valentinovich Kuryakov - Head of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Sverdlovsk Region. Expert opinions, test results, 3D model of the pass, in-depth study of terrain, weather, behavior, risks, military archives, books on avalanches, and yet there is still this feeling that something is missing, perhaps the big picture.

Article by Natalya Varsegova: Results of the investigation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version