March 18, 2024, 07:23:52 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Vietnam yeti  (Read 10724 times)

January 12, 2021, 10:04:17 AM
Read 10724 times

Nigel Evans

Some excellent comments

January 12, 2021, 10:49:35 AM
Reply #1

RidgeWatcher

I had never heard this before Nigel but it doesn't surprise me at all. You should read a book called the Hoopa project by David Paulides, you might find that interesting. His "Missing 411" books are eye opening but go to his website not the big sellers.
Presently awaiting Teddy's book.

January 12, 2021, 12:39:06 PM
Reply #2

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Some excellent comments

So many Countries have their legends of unknown animals. Hard to say what the Vietnam creature could be. At first I thought American soldiers on Drugs, which during the Vietnamese war was a common thing. But it seems like there is a long history of sightings and experiences.
DB

January 12, 2021, 01:40:57 PM
Reply #3

RidgeWatcher

Hello Sarapuk,

I think that most parts of the world do indeed have their cultural type of Sasquatch/Bigfoot. Most Native American tribes have lived with these creatures for as long as they have been present. Most tribes believe that these are "spiritual beings" they can materialize and disappear when they want. I don't think humans are supposed to see them and when humans do mostly both parties are very surprised. There is a great degree of sightings connection to the UFO phenomenon and orbs. Proof and Evidence, there is none, old eyewitness accounts in the thousands.

January 13, 2021, 12:50:42 AM
Reply #4

Nigel Evans

I had never heard this before Nigel but it doesn't surprise me at all. You should read a book called the Hoopa project by David Paulides, you might find that interesting. His "Missing 411" books are eye opening but go to his website not the big sellers.

Hi thanks for the info on Paulides. Do you have a link to his website?

January 13, 2021, 11:54:37 AM
Reply #5

sarapuk

Hi thanks for the info on Paulides. Do you have a link to his website?

Nigel just google David Paulides. I have watched loads of his videos etc. Its very engrossing. Its as engrossing as the Dyatlov Mystery.
DB

January 13, 2021, 12:17:25 PM
Reply #6

RidgeWatcher

Hello,

I crowdfunded Paulides first movie back in the day.

David Paulides official website: https://www.canammissing.com/page/page/8396197.htm

He is getting away from the website and doing a lot more videos on ytoob.

In 2012, I moved to the California Coastal Redwoods area and read his first 2 books, since then I have real all his other books. The Yurok Indian tribe is famous for having Bigfoot experiences and stories in their culture, the tribe lives side by side with the Klamath River. Paulides is a retired police detective out of the San Francisco and has worked in the security agencies post retirement. Only buy his books from his site they are ridiculously expensive on Azn and other sites. Ytoob is full of his movies of videos: CanAm Missing Project. The books are eye opening, never read one while you are camping, I learned the hard way. We also have the missing young men students in rivers and lakes much like the U.K.'s Manchester canal deaths.

I used to backpack in Yosemite in my teens/early 20's so the Yosemite stories make no sense in many ways.

Steph Young from England: Tales of Mystery on ytoob scare me to death, sometimes too scary, can't listen to them all.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 12:23:39 PM by RidgeWatcher »

January 13, 2021, 12:21:06 PM
Reply #7

sarapuk

Hello,

I crowdfunded Paulides first movie back in the day.

David Paulides official website: https://www.canammissing.com/page/page/8396197.htm

In 2012, I moved to the California Coastal Redwoods area and read his first 2 books, since then I have real all his other books. The Yurok Indian tribe is famous for having Bigfoot experiences and stories in their culture. Paulides is a retired police detective out of the San Francisco and has worked in the security agencies post retirement. Only buy his books from his site they are ridiculously expensive on Azn and other sites. Ytoob is full of his movies of videos: CanAm Missing Project. The books are eye opening, never read one while you are camping, I learned the hard way. We also have the missing young men students in rivers and lakes much like the U.K.'s Manchester canal deaths.

I used to backpack in Yosemite in my teens/early 20's so the Yosemite stories make no sense in many ways.

Thanks for adding that. Yes his stuff is riveting. The Manchester mystery is just that, very unusual, seeing as its in a big City.
DB

January 13, 2021, 01:08:17 PM
Reply #8

RidgeWatcher

Thank you, Sarapuk,

It is happening along medium sized cities in the east coast and midwest, usually at University campuses just outside of towns and on rivers with small edge of town bars/nightclub scenes too. They actually traced one vehicle from the East Coast back to the Kansas City area where law enforcement seems to have intervened and stopped all investigations and not in a good way. NY Detectives Kevin Gannon and Anthony Duarte were early detectors that these were simply not drunken drownings...and like the Dyatlov Pass hikers, the coroners are too busy and tired to rule out drownings even when there is no water in the lungs of bodies they find in the water.

January 14, 2021, 06:26:26 AM
Reply #9

Nigel Evans

Surfing around, David Paulides gets mixed reports with some people close to scathing.

And there are a lot of these missing 411 books, some with ridiculous prices (that's probably not his fault...).

So i've decided to order the Hoopa Project from amazon.
I'll have a read and report back sometime.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 06:45:25 AM by Nigel Evans »

January 14, 2021, 06:20:46 PM
Reply #10

RidgeWatcher

I am aware of the critics. I am much more interested in there phenomenon.

Ytoob: Missing 411: The Hunted 1:37:22, This whole film is decent but it's the story that begins at 1:10:00 that you might find interesting and I believe eery second of it. I think sarapuk would like it too.

January 18, 2021, 04:09:07 AM
Reply #11

Nigel Evans

Thanks i'll take a look.
Current news in the UK - https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-55697156
A curious case that fits well with these ideas.

January 18, 2021, 11:42:27 AM
Reply #12

sarapuk

Thanks i'll take a look.

Not sure about that though. There are hundreds of disappearances around the World each year. Many of them are probably crimes and many could be just accidents. And a few will be real mysteries.
DB

January 18, 2021, 02:51:05 PM
Reply #13

Nigel Evans

Excellent movie well worth the small outlay.
Some fascinating stories, including the connecting of bigfoot with lights/orbs.
The Jan Macabee story was fascinating, check out this one :-
https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88574-David-Paulides-research-over-1600-inexplicable-abductions-in-National-Parks-wilderness-and-urban-areas&p=1044858&viewfull=1#post1044858

January 18, 2021, 02:59:38 PM
Reply #14

Nigel Evans

Thanks i'll take a look.

Not sure about that though. There are hundreds of disappearances around the World each year. Many of them are probably crimes and many could be just accidents. And a few will be real mysteries.
Well her mother is convinced that she wouldn't have left the house on her own and she was found in a location that had been searched several times. Just saying it's fitting the profile.

January 19, 2021, 10:53:48 AM
Reply #16

sarapuk

Excellent movie well worth the small outlay.
Some fascinating stories, including the connecting of bigfoot with lights/orbs.
The Jan Macabee story was fascinating, check out this one :-
https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88574-David-Paulides-research-over-1600-inexplicable-abductions-in-National-Parks-wilderness-and-urban-areas&p=1044858&viewfull=1#post1044858

This is very interesting. Its unusual to get so much detail from the witness. Usualy its a case of Time Slips or Lost Time and people not remembering much. Ive had a few weird moments when Time seemed lost. I wonder how many people have experiences but think nothing of it  !  ? 
DB

January 19, 2021, 11:08:40 AM
Reply #17

sarapuk

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/03/monkeys-saved-lost-tourist-bolivian-amazon-shamans/

So many Countries around the World have their legends and mysteries. One could say that one mans Big Foot is another mans Yeti. Fairies or little people,
as they are often described, crop up all over the World.
DB

January 19, 2021, 12:01:15 PM
Reply #18

NkZ

You might also watch "before the snow"
"The film by Christian Vagt features three important indigenous leaders and story tellers from the Khanty and Forest Nenets communities of Western Siberia – Josif Kechimov, Yuri Vella and Agrafena Pesikova. It is a short documentary filmed in 2007 in the West Siberian Taiga about indigenous concepts of their relationship with ghosts and the danger of inappropriate behaviour towards them."
Maybe the nine bumped into a negative spirit?
Good point is that as the tent's opening was not facing north we could (medium confidence) exclude murder by native people...

January 19, 2021, 02:06:08 PM
Reply #19

sarapuk

"The film by Christian Vagt features three important indigenous leaders and story tellers from the Khanty and Forest Nenets communities of Western Siberia – Josif Kechimov, Yuri Vella and Agrafena Pesikova. It is a short documentary filmed in 2007 in the West Siberian Taiga about indigenous concepts of their relationship with ghosts and the danger of inappropriate behaviour towards them."
Good point is that as the tent's opening was not facing north we could (medium confidence) exclude murder by native people...

Just watched it. Very interesting. So many stories of such strange events all around the World.
DB

January 19, 2021, 02:18:22 PM
Reply #20

Nigel Evans

Nice to get into the mindset of the local people.
Assuming you're a french speaker, what's your thoughts about this -

What are they saying?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:52:30 AM by Nigel Evans »

January 20, 2021, 02:58:38 PM
Reply #21

sarapuk

What are they saying?

Pretty sure Ive Seen this before somewhere on this Forum, and made a comment on it.
DB

January 21, 2021, 12:30:01 AM
Reply #22

Nigel Evans

What are they saying?

Pretty sure Ive Seen this before somewhere on this Forum, and made a comment on it.

Yes i posted it on this thread - https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=246.0

I posted it here because I thought a frenchman might shed some light on the audio.