Miscellaneous > Non-DP Related Mysteries!

Chivruay tragedy 1973

<< < (8/8)

anna_pycckux:
перевод ужасный, но кому нужно - тот поймет.
the translation is terrible, but whoever needs it will understand.

WAB:
I do not know, whether this my message will be final, but as from time of the sign event (end of search of group KuAI in 1973) passed exactly 50 years, I should write this message.
 On June 1, 1973, the last member of the Kuznetsov-Zemlyanov group, Ilya Altshuler, was found. This was the end of the second-longest search of the groups of travelers in the USSR. The first (and the longest) searches were those of Kopytin's group (from Leningrad - now St.Petersburg University), they lasted from November 1981 till September 1982.
Of course, there were groups which have not been found so far. But that is a whole other category of concepts.
At this point the study of this case (Chivuay 1973) can be ended, since no new information has yet been found at this time.
The only new thing I've found out is that the Kirovsk Public Prosecutor's Office archive, where the criminal case on searching this group was kept, was transferred to the archive of the Investigative Committee of Murmansk region in 2006. However, the preservation of this case in the archive is questionable, since all the retention dates have long since expired. That was back in 1998.
This information was kindly provided to me personally by prosecutor of Kirovsk Ledenev Artur Nikolaevich in November 2022.

PS. I have a persuasive request to the administration of the forum: I ask you to remove from this thread (or better of all threads that concern the Chivruay-73 case) all posts by Miss Okhrenenko (nickname anna_pycckux), because they contain no useful information and she is more than capable of shitting on any topic. I understand that even some provocative questions may be useful for the case, but she has none, except the desire for self-promotion and stupid maxims.
She has a few topics of her own, so let her crap on them, if the administration of the forum allows it. In any Russian thematic forum it is not welcome, and a large number of such forums it simply banned.

At this point let me say goodbye...

anna_pycckux:

--- Quote from: WAB on May 31, 2023, 07:36:19 AM ---She has a few topics of her own, so let her crap on them, if the administration of the forum allows it.
--- End quote ---
what exactly do you disagree with? What do you call disgusting?

KathleenDSmith1:
Teddy,

I also read Chivruay Tragedy 1973, which is mysterious too, also all hikers had how to be aware of climate change, and type of clothing to wear, and workflow/monies to have available. ..World was changing but also the quality of clothing, better material for tents, etc....what is the mystery is Lidiya Martina ..the connections..."copy and paste"

Lidiya Martina was 26 years old. She worked at the Ekran secret research institute. Nagaev says the institute where Martina worked as an engineer developed the very devices the Dyatlov group had to test in the area of Mt. Otorten. He also says that Kuznetsov, leader of the KuAI group, took part in the search for the Dyatlov group in 1959, which Borzenkov denies.

Thank You
Kathleen Dee Smith

WAB:
Dear KathleenDSmith1, if you don't mind I'll flesh out your words a bit here and answer the unclear questions.

--- Quote from: KathleenDSmith1 on June 30, 2023, 09:54:10 PM ---I also read Chivruay Tragedy 1973, which is mysterious too,
--- End quote ---

There is nothing mysterious in this case. It is only such windbags and fantasists like Nagaev who can invent a lot of tall tales and gossip, wishing to appear knowledgeable and clever. Which in no way corresponds to their knowledge and abilities.

--- Quote from: KathleenDSmith1 on June 30, 2023, 09:54:10 PM ---also all hikers had how to be aware of climate change, and type of clothing to wear, and workflow/monies to have available. ..World was changing but also the quality of clothing, better material for tents, etc....what is the mystery is Lidiya Martina ..the connections..."copy and paste"
--- End quote ---

And "Lydia Martin's riddle" does not exist from the word at all. But if there is no mystery, it can be invented, which would puzzle the beginners to study such cases as "Dyatlov group" or "Chivruay Tragedy 1973". If you know and understand what happened fully and correctly enough, everything is easily and simply explained by natural causes.

--- Quote from: KathleenDSmith1 on June 30, 2023, 09:54:10 PM ---Lidiya Martina was 26 years old. She worked at the Ekran secret research institute.
--- End quote ---

There is nothing secret about this institute and Lydia's work in it. Both then and now it is known that Lida did not work at the Ekran Research Institute, but at the Ekran factory, which was connected to the design bureau that produced TV sets and radio receivers. These are two different organizations with the same name. Of course, many peculiarities of work were not advertised, but so it is accepted in any commercial or industrial firm. Try to find out production secrets at Boeing, for example, or Raytheon, or at least at SONY or Samsung, which produce TV sets? This is how you can easily "make a big deal out of a big deal".
And I don't understand, what can it have to do with where someone from this group worked to what happened? There is a complete lack of logical connection there. Any reasonable person should get knowledge and analyze, not blow fantasies on a completely empty place.

--- Quote from: KathleenDSmith1 on June 30, 2023, 09:54:10 PM ---Nagaev says the institute where Martina worked as an engineer developed the very devices the Dyatlov group had to test in the area of Mt. Otorten.
--- End quote ---

I have already said that Nagaev is just a blabbermouth who has no knowledge at all. He replaces them with his unintelligent fantasies, which, when tested, turn out to be absolute fakes.
Dyatlov's group did not and could not test any "devices", because at that time the Ekran factory (where Lida worked 14 years later after graduating from the radio engineering faculty of the university) produced radio receivers, which were powered only by ordinary stationary electricity.

--- Quote from: KathleenDSmith1 on June 30, 2023, 09:54:10 PM ---He also says that Kuznetsov, leader of the KuAI group, took part in the search for the Dyatlov group in 1959,
--- End quote ---

Here's another fake. Think about it: in 1959, Mikhail Kuznetsov was only 11 years old. And he lived in a city that is located almost 500 miles from Sverdlovsk. This is enough to understand the extent of Nagaev's ignorance in his unintelligent fantasies.

--- Quote from: KathleenDSmith1 on June 30, 2023, 09:54:10 PM ---which Borzenkov denies.

--- End quote ---

And what do you propose to do about such fake claims? explode1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version