Victims and Case Files > Rustem Slobodin

Why did Rustem Slobodin die first?

<< < (3/6) > >>

SteveCalley:
Yes, I see. I speculate with so little experience in these matters, thanks.

hanno:
I don't think they were killed by other people. There is too much that speaks against that:

1) Absolutely no traces. To kill nine people it must have been a group and this group must have slept somewhere, must have eaten something and so on. The rescue team searched the whole area (even by helicopter), and there is no record of other human traces.

2) If they were killed, than it was planned and carried out by someone who has experience with such things (to leave no obvious traces). But in such a case I would never allow someone to carry a camera neither to carry notebook and pencil. But both was the case. Beyond this I would force all to wear only underwear and not leave someone well equipped.

3) Absolutely no motive. To try to kill a group of nine people, there must be a very good reason. There is so much risk that something goes wrong.

WAB:

--- Quote from: hanno on April 02, 2018, 01:31:50 PM ---I don't think they were killed by other people. There is too much that speaks against that:

--- End quote ---

Yes, it so. I cannot is detailed answer today. Unfortunately. A bit later, please.

WAB:
I answer, as promised...

--- Quote from: hanno on April 02, 2018, 01:31:50 PM ---I don't think they were killed by other people. There is too much that speaks against that:

1) Absolutely no traces. To kill nine people it must have been a group and this group must have slept somewhere, must have eaten something and so on. The rescue team searched the whole area (even by helicopter), and there is no record of other human traces.
--- End quote ---

Yes.

--- Quote from: hanno on April 02, 2018, 01:31:50 PM ---2) If they were killed, than it was planned and carried out by someone who has experience with such things (to leave no obvious traces). But in such a case I would never allow someone to carry a camera neither to carry notebook and pencil. But both was the case. Beyond this I would force all to wear only underwear and not leave someone well equipped.
--- End quote ---

It is possible to agree with such statements, but it not is the main thing.
The place very kept away and gets there people having very serious skills could only. Travellers prepared for travel in the winter, local hunters and aboriginals - Mansi - can be such only.
Let's consider by turns each of these parts:

1. Similar travellers cannot. Because known travellers were not closer than in 40 … 50 km (~ 25 … 30 mi), and only a few days later. Unknown travellers there could not get, because all ways of the approach to this place are known, it is not enough of them - only 1 or 2, and they were well looked through by local people. Such observation it is not write anywhere. I should remind that the nearest the transport point is on distance about 120 km (~ 75 mi).

2. Local resident hunters do not move on such distances. At them the course radius makes approximately 25 … 30 km (~ 15 … 18 mi) round that settlement where they live. The nearest settlement of local resident hunters is in 120 km (~ 75 mi).

3. Mansi do not leave from wooding zone. As far as I know, their nearest track is in wooding zone, as long 10 … 12 km (~ 6 … 8 mi) from a place of death to Dyatlov team. It is the information directly from Mansi-hunters.

As resume it is necessary to tell still that in a wooding zone (on approach to mountain and in riverheads of Auspija and the river Lozva) it has not been found traces except Dyatlov team and the hunter Mansi on which trevel Dyatlov team. It is necessary to leave traces in a wooding zone which cannot be found out on small details. These are long observation on similar searches in different regions.

--- Quote from: hanno on April 02, 2018, 01:31:50 PM ---3) Absolutely no motive. To try to kill a group of nine people, there must be a very good reason. There is so much risk that something goes wrong.

--- End quote ---

Yes, of course!  Except absence of the basis, probably, that any murderer would try to hide bodies, instead of to parade them, artistically having spread out them on a slope.  kewl1

Per Inge Oestmoen:

2) If they were killed, than it was planned and carried out by someone who has experience with such things (to leave no obvious traces). But in such a case I would never allow someone to carry a camera neither to carry notebook and pencil. But both was the case. Beyond this I would force all to wear only underwear and not leave someone well equipped.

3) Absolutely no motive. To try to kill a group of nine people, there must be a very good reason. There is so much risk that something goes wrong.

--- End quote ---

Answer to 1)

The fact that there were no traces of other people is natural. If the attackers used skis and/or helicopter - which they must have done - their traces would have been lost. Especially if broad mountain skies were used. Further; the attackers did not need to stay in the area for long. They accomplished their mission, waited for only as long as it took to ensure the death of all the victims, and then left after having attempted to create an "accident." The fact that investigators were instructed from above the draw the "correct" conclusions testify to the authorities' desire to conceal the reality of murder. Whether this means that the same authorities were also responsible for the act is another question, and one which can only be answered if someone who knows is willing to talk.

Answer to 2)

The notebook and pencil is no danger if the owners are dead. The victims may have written something, but the attackers did not fail to search the bodies - their clothing also showed indications of that - and remove any texts while letting the notebooks and pencil stay with the corpse. Also, none of the victims were well equipped for survival in winter conditions. It is more than likely that the killers had expected the Dyatlov group to die from hypothermia after a short time, but it did not happen because the temperature that night did not fall below -25C and possibly was a bit higher.

As it was, all the victims left the tent with insufficient equipment. Humans do not survive for long in the winter without gloves and warm boots - and that was exactly what the victims did not have. If they have left the tent voluntarily they would have put on their winter parkas, their boots and gloves. They did not leave the tent in panic and disorder, and they were placed in a line before they went - and the tracks showed that they did not flee in panic. So, they left in a slow pace and with no signs of panic or mental disarray - but without proper clothing. This indicates that they were forced out from the tent, and that the attackers wanted them to perish in the cold so that it would seem that it was an accident and that they froze to death.

But the Dyatlov group did not die that soon, because the temperature was not as low as the attackers might have expected and the hikers were in good shape. Therefore the attackers had to ensure their deaths - and the attackers left no traces because they must have used skis which do not leave deep tracks that last long the way footprints do. All the bodies showed injuries that were strongly indicative of having been caused by a violent attack, and crushed skulls, crushed rib cages and bloodied faces tell their tale. The four last to die were those who had a little better clothing than the others, they were those who managed to flee furthest from the tent, and the unknown attackers must have realized that these four would be able to survive for days and even escape. Since the attackers were there to accomplish a mission and did not intend to stay, they quickly and forcefully killed the last four. This also explains why the last four sustained the most severe injuries. By the way, no superhuman force is required to crush rib cages and skulls if one has fighting skills. The broken ribs suffered by two of the victims, for example, is consistent with the injuries that result from forceful elbow strikes.

All the dead showed signs of having been the victims of homicide, and even Igor Dyatlov who seem to have died from freezing had marks on his hands and feet that could indicate that he was tied and left in the snow to freeze to death in addition to suspicious bruises on his hands.

All this can be seen in the autopsy reports. There is no possibility that the injuries of the victims could be caused by falls or other accidents.

Svetlana Oss has recently written a book called "Don't go there" where she describes the injuries in detail, and she also quotes modern forensic experts who also state that the injuries could not be the result of accidents. I recommend Svetlana Oss' book because it goes into great detail on the forensic evidence and the injuries that clearly demonstrate that this was murder. Svetlana Oss also has proposed a theory about who did it, how and why, but that is in my opinion the weak part of the book because even if it is possible to prove that the Dyatlov group was murdered it is impossible to prove who the killers were and why they killed. These questions can only be answered by some who know. Those who know have so far been silent.

Answer to 3)

The motive remains a true mystery here.

Why were the nine hikers killed, and who were the perpetrators? For a killing to take place, and in particular an exceedingly intelligent killing, there has to be a motive and a plan. Sadly, we cannot know the answers before someone talks. There must still be some living who know what happened and why, but time is running out almost sixty years after the tragedy in the Dyatlov pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version