Theories Discussion > General Discussion

About so-called Kolmogorova's diary

(1/2) > >>

Veed:
Hello!
As I see the so-called "Kolmogorova's diary" from the case files is attributed as the Yuri Doroshenko's diary at this forum.
There is another opinion.
1. We know that those pages have not cover and caption. All notebooks that Zina gave to other members have the dedicatory inscription made by Zine. So, if there are no cover with such caption, the detective cannot who the owner of the diary.
2. By reading the Notebook of Maslennikov I've found the list of items found at Dyatlov's field bag. One of that item was the pages, attributed by Maslennikov to Zina. But the real Zina diary will be found in further. So, at this point of time, Maslennikov lists the pages that attributed at Zina's diary at the criminal case files.
3. The pages are found at Dyatlov's bag. Who is the author of the pages? Dyatlov is (it's obviously also from his writing style). There was also a full diary, and those pages are torn out from there by himself. Why?
4. The pages contains the encrypted data among the normal text. Numbers. Hints.
Some examples:

Did you ever try to check the facts from the diary?

1. "Today is Sasha Kolevatov's birthday" - yes, but Kolavatov birthday is november, 16.
But we know that Sasha Zolotaryov's birthday is february, 2.
At this point of the hike, Dyatlov's group can celebrate only Zolotaryov's birthday.

2. "We end up finding the school of the train station No. 41 (two hundred meters away) that welcome us with open arms."
There are NO school number 41 at Serov city. At 1959 and for now. And there are NO any school 200 meters away from the train station.
But we know that 41 is the number of lumberjacks village "41-th Uchastok".

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM ---As I see the so-called "Kolmogorova's diary" from the case files is attributed as the Yuri Doroshenko's diary at this forum.

--- End quote ---
I am not following all that has been published in the forum but I can account for the documents published on the site DYATLOVPASS.COM
The unknown diary that has been called Kolmogorova's in the case files remains with unknown affiliation. I have never said it's Doroshenko's. Whoever did say that can answer why Doroshenko's.

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM ---1. We know that those pages have not cover and caption. All notebooks that Zina gave to other members have the dedicatory inscription made by Zine. So, if there are no cover with such caption, the detective cannot who the owner of the diary.

--- End quote ---
Nothing new

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM ---2. By reading the Notebook of Maslennikov I've found the list of items found at Dyatlov's field bag. One of that item was the pages, attributed by Maslennikov to Zina. But the real Zina diary will be found in further. So, at this point of time, Maslennikov lists the pages that attributed at Zina's diary at the criminal case files.

--- End quote ---
Yes, I have translated Maslennikov's notebooks one and two. I am aware of its contents, and yes, he confused the diary to be Kolmogorova's, but we know that the real one was found later.

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM ---3. The pages are found at Dyatlov's bag. Who is the author of the pages? Dyatlov is (it's obviously also from his writing style). There was also a full diary, and those pages are torn out from there by himself. Why?

--- End quote ---
This is new, please elaborate. This is a direct link to what Maslennikov listed as contents of Dyatlov field bag.
The following documents were found in Dyatlov's field bag:
1) Nine train tickets Sverdlovsk-Bogoslovsk for 23/1
2) Trek plan (with all the details)
3) Trip book №5 (3 copies - 1 signed Ufimtsev)
4) Protocol of the route commission 1 copy
5) Maps: Sheet R-39, 40 (Syktyvkar, Khanty-М), part of the Ivdel forestry map, several photo maps, 3 tracing paper from forestry maps

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM ---4. The pages contains the encrypted data among the normal text. Numbers. Hints.
Some examples:

--- End quote ---
Did you forget the examples? What torn pages? I have not heard anything about no torn pages or encrypted hints or anything like that. Can you please point to some evidence.

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM ---Did you ever try to check the facts from the diary?

1. "Today is Sasha Kolevatov's birthday" - yes, but Kolavatov birthday is november, 16.
But we know that Sasha Zolotaryov's birthday is february, 2.
At this point of the hike, Dyatlov's group can celebrate only Zolotaryov's birthday.

--- End quote ---
This is old. We know it is not Kolevatov's birthday, and why he said he has a birthday we will never know, perhaps, but I doubt they were celebrating Zolotaryov's birthday.

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM ---2. "We end up finding the school of the train station No. 41 (two hundred meters away) that welcome us with open arms."
There are NO school number 41 at Serov city. At 1959 and for now. And there are NO any school 200 meters away from the train station.
But we know that 41 is the number of lumberjacks village "41-th Uchastok".

--- End quote ---
I beg to differ. There is school №41 exactly where they said it was.
https://ru.foursquare.com/v/школа-41/5100f32a582f51322e0aa2b3

Veed:
>I beg to differ. There is school №41 exactly where they said it was.

No.
At the place what you show "Серовский металлургический техникум" is located. It has no number. It is even not the school in Russian.
"Technicum" means something between the high school and the univercity, oriented on some professions.

Veed:

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 12:30:39 PM ---3. The pages are found at Dyatlov's bag. Who is the author of the pages? Dyatlov is (it's obviously also from his writing style). There was also a full diary, and those pages are torn out from there by himself. Why?

--- End quote ---
This is new, please elaborate. This is a direct link to what Maslennikov listed as contents of Dyatlov field bag.
The following documents were found in Dyatlov's field bag:
1) Nine train tickets Sverdlovsk-Bogoslovsk for 23/1
2) Trek plan (with all the details)
3) Trip book №5 (3 copies - 1 signed Ufimtsev)
4) Protocol of the route commission 1 copy
5) Maps: Sheet R-39, 40 (Syktyvkar, Khanty-М), part of the Ivdel forestry map, several photo maps, 3 tracing paper from forestry maps
Scan 14
6) Diary group Kolmogorova 24/1 and 30/1, no 31st

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Veed on January 19, 2020, 01:55:05 PM --->I beg to differ. There is school №41 exactly where they said it was.

No.
At the place what you show "Серовский металлургический техникум" is located. It has no number. It is even not the school in Russian.
"Technicum" means something between the high school and the univercity, oriented on some professions.

--- End quote ---

I know Russian. You know very well what Средняя Школа №41 means. It means school.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version