April 27, 2024, 01:10:57 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: If it was murder: speculation  (Read 3576 times)

December 22, 2022, 08:42:54 AM
Read 3576 times

amashilu

Global Moderator
If the DPI group were murdered, one person could not have done it alone, as he would have had to control all nine by himself.

I've been wondering if we can see evidence of how many killers there were (again, this is speculation, not a place for someone to say oh -- it was an avalanche) based on different "killing styles." 

For example, Igor and Rustem and Zina were tied up, knocked to the ground, and left to freeze (killer #1).

Lyudmila, Zzolotaryev, and Tibo were viciously beaten (killer #2).

If you look at the situation this way, how do you see it? What "styles" can you see and how many killers?

I'm hoping that someone who has more understanding about killing evidence and forensic pathology than I do will share their thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 09:44:44 AM by amashilu »

December 22, 2022, 09:24:53 AM
Reply #1

ilahiyol

If the DPI group were murdered, one person could not have done it alone, as he would have had to control all nine by himself.

I've been wondering if we can see evidence of how many killers there were (again, this is speculation, not a place for someone to say oh -- it was an avalanche) based on different "killing styles." 

For example, Igor and Rustem and Zina were tied up, knocked to the ground, and left to freeze (killer #1).

If you look at the situation this way, how do you see it? What "styles" can you see and how many killers?

I'm hoping that someone with more understanding about killing evidence and forensic pathology than me will share their thoughts.
In a cold dark place where there is no possibility of escaping, a single powerful and professional person can kill them all. The violence in the cavern likely stemmed from the cramped environment. The outdoor environment is also easy to kill. so there was no violence. They died easily. But it wasn't easy to kill in a cramped environment and it required close contact. This angered the attacker. And violence occurred.

December 22, 2022, 09:27:59 AM
Reply #2

GlennM

Merry Christmas from USA
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

December 24, 2022, 06:09:45 PM
Reply #3

Ziljoe

Merry Christmas from USA

Merry Christmas GlennM . Good humour and  the most important thing, health to you all. Let all our debates continue on friendly terms. 

The following users thanked this post: GlennM

December 24, 2022, 11:47:53 PM
Reply #4

Олег Таймень

I'm hoping that someone with more understanding about killing evidence and forensic pathology than me will share their thoughts.
In a cold dark place where there is no possibility of escaping, a single powerful and professional person can kill them all. The violence in the cavern likely stemmed from the cramped environment. The outdoor environment is also easy to kill. so there was no violence. They died easily. But it wasn't easy to kill in a cramped environment and it required close contact. This angered the attacker. And violence occurred.
You've seen enough Hollywood action movies
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

January 03, 2023, 10:20:23 AM
Reply #5

Osi

Your group is taken hostage, exposed to violence, your livelihood is taken away from you. How far do you think Dyatlov could have lagged behind in this situation? Don't his leadership instincts drive him forward? for example, not on the way to the tent; Wouldn't his head and chest be broken in the valley? Dyatlov could not remain unresponsive and weak. The fact that the leader of the group died of hypothermia with an almost intact body allowed me to exclude human violence. Was some of it taken from the tent at the top of the mountain and sent to the forest for political interrogation? Someone beats them mercilessly and gives a few a chance to live? A manhunt played with violence and ruthlessness? (without reason) No more...
A real jolt is better than a wrong balance.

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe

January 03, 2023, 01:49:44 PM
Reply #6

ilahiyol

Your group is taken hostage, exposed to violence, your livelihood is taken away from you. How far do you think Dyatlov could have lagged behind in this situation? Don't his leadership instincts drive him forward? for example, not on the way to the tent; Wouldn't his head and chest be broken in the valley? Dyatlov could not remain unresponsive and weak. The fact that the leader of the group died of hypothermia with an almost intact body allowed me to exclude human violence. Was some of it taken from the tent at the top of the mountain and sent to the forest for political interrogation? Someone beats them mercilessly and gives a few a chance to live? A manhunt played with violence and ruthlessness? (without reason) No more...
Dytlov must have made a very difficult decision to ditch the idea of ​​returning to the tent. He took Rüstem and Zina with him. Maybe by pushing them a little... It was a great courage. Because the unknown coercive force had driven them out of the tent. It was madness to go back there again. And the coercive force attacked them from behind, and Dytlov was at the very back, covering himself with Rustam and Zina. He must have done his best as a leader....He was a good wisher and a good person. He was optimistic