April 27, 2024, 01:03:55 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The ravine  (Read 1948 times)

February 24, 2024, 08:12:16 AM
Read 1948 times

RichardD

Hi,

Setting up a tent near a waterway is what logic suggests when its possible. When the Dyatlov group set up their tent in daylight on February 1st, not far from the cedar, why did they not see the stream/ravine if we consider the hypothesis that the tent was set up in the wood?

February 24, 2024, 08:27:15 AM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
Setting up a tent near a waterway is what logic suggests when its possible. When the Dyatlov group set up their tent in daylight on February 1st, not far from the cedar, why did they not see the stream/ravine if we consider the hypothesis that the tent was set up in the wood?

I don't know why are you asking this question, but Askinadzi in the last interview which may not be published yet, said that the stream with the bodies and den was completely covered. You couldn't see that there is water there. Some years you can see the water but not always. But then again there was the den. All I am saying is that Askinadzi said yesterday that you couldn't see the water in 1959.

February 24, 2024, 08:44:17 AM
Reply #2

RichardD

I don't know why are you asking this question, but Askinadzi in the last interview which may not be published yet, said that the stream with the bodies and den was completely covered. You couldn't see that there is water there. Some years you can see the water but not always. But then again there was the den. All I am saying is that Askinadzi said yesterday that you couldn't see the water in 1959.

You answer my question through what Mr. Askinadzi said during the interview. As we could not see the stream in 1959, unlike in other years, it made sense to set up the tent in the woods where it would have been located.

Thanks