March 18, 2024, 07:31:24 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Why move the bodies?  (Read 23376 times)

May 08, 2021, 08:47:01 AM
Reply #90

Morski

I am sorry, but I dont get it. Racism has nothing to do here, or anywhere if you ask me. Mansi are mansi. They are not a wonder of the world, so of course they also suffer from mental and otner issues. Doesnt make them more suspect in any way, but if you go with murder theory they are probably more convinient. People who have specific theory preferences always find convinient aspects to focus on. That hardly makes them a fact, though.
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it." Mark Twain

May 08, 2021, 08:59:12 AM
Reply #91

Dona

Oh, I dont know... Say  you found a dead body and your drivers license was found at the crime scene.. What do you think would happen to you?

May 08, 2021, 09:06:44 AM
Reply #92

Morski

So, you know of any mansi ID cards left at the crime scene, that we know nothing of...? If a murder happens in your hometown or neighbourhood, does it make you a prime suspect automatically? Anyway, that has nothing to do with my initial point.

May 08, 2021, 09:15:17 AM
Reply #93

Dona

Hard evidence is that the Mansi strap and a leg wrap was left at the crime scene and they found the bodies.. The Mansi WERE there.. Its just a matter of when..

Your initial statement was about  Commies.. which many people, world wide, believe had something to do with the incident.. Including  many Russians themselves..

May 08, 2021, 09:22:56 AM
Reply #94

Dona

So, its not an American/ Western thing at all. It is only your subtle bigotry..

May 08, 2021, 09:44:13 AM
Reply #95

Morski

Hard evidence is that the Mansi strap and a leg wrap was left at the crime scene and they found the bodies.. The Mansi WERE there.. Its just a matter of when..

Your initial statement was about  Commies.. which many people, world wide, believe had something to do with the incident.. Including  many Russians themselves..

A strap and leg wrap, which wере widely used by military as well as all kinds of ordinary people in distant areas especially. Also, many people worldwide believe, that the Earth is flat... Although I am not sure about Russians... Ah, well. So is yours bigotry the other way around. A dead end, isnt it?

May 08, 2021, 09:48:59 AM
Reply #96

Dona

The Mansi strap  could not have belonged  to anyone else.. and they did find the bodies, a mere 100 feet from the crime scene.. ... 2 months and $30K later.. Some trackers they are, eh.

May 08, 2021, 10:09:28 AM
Reply #97

Morski

No, the strap could belong to anyone who could possibly be there - before, during or after the event. Even if it was left by mansi, that means nothing certain. Good luck with your interpretation.  thanky1

May 08, 2021, 10:11:02 AM
Reply #98

Dona

Yeah, yeah...

May 08, 2021, 10:21:56 AM
Reply #99

Dona

And to answer your question.. No, Americans are not brainwashed.. We are not the ones eating our pets..

May 08, 2021, 10:37:40 AM
Reply #100

Morski

Well, that is really good to know... I really feel better for american pets... This debate leads us to nowhere. I wish you a good day, Dona.

May 08, 2021, 11:07:32 AM
Reply #101

Dona

Well, it  IS better than the worms the UN has planned for ya..Yum!

May 08, 2021, 11:55:23 AM
Reply #102

Dona

And, incidentally, I dont talk to people in here because  I dont want to talk about avalanches and lightning bolts.. Thats  all they got going on in here..after years and years of going at it. The arent here for Dyatlov Pass.. they are here for a  hen party..

No thanks..
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 12:10:24 PM by Dona »

May 08, 2021, 01:49:23 PM
Reply #103

Dona

Bugs for  Bulgarians! Enjoy!

“Worms For Dinner?” World Economic Forum Promotes Mealworms as New Protein Source in Europe’s Bid to Reduce Meat Consumption

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/worms-dinner-world-economic-forum-promotes-mealworms-new-protein-source-europes-bid-reduce-meat-consumption/

Careful what you wish for, people; you might get it.

May 08, 2021, 09:49:00 PM
Reply #104

RMK

Then, you have to look at Simon and Luda.. Inarguably   with  the worst injuries..

Who would be the first to stand up if there was a confrontation? Simon... older, wiser, tougher, protective..

Then Luda.. running her Commie, Globalist  mouth..

So, I think that can eliminate any foreigners, like the CIA etc. Kind of hard to threaten  them with the gulag.

AFAIK, there is nothing in any known primary-source documents that clearly establishes Lyudmila Dubinina as exceptional in her commitment to Communist orthodoxy:

I also have not found anything in the primary source documents on the main site attesting to the strength of Dubinina's commitment to Communism, just references on this forum and elsewhere on the web to secondary sources which appear to be quoting people who knew her.

You will not be able find it. Because it is bad myth, created either because people do not understand it at all, or for the purpose of political propaganda. It is necessary know and understand well everything that was related to the youth of that time, so that you can say something truthful.
In the largest number of student youth then in events such as travel, at least something used from politics. They could make jokes about something on this subject (as in their handwritten sheet) or write something about the party's congress on paper in order to let their comrades out of work at the right time. But that was the end of it. They had many other natural hobbies to pursue politics. All this I say because I saw everything in the real life of that time, not because I read somewhere in unreliable source.

May 08, 2021, 11:44:29 PM
Reply #105

Ziljoe

May 09, 2021, 07:13:25 AM
Reply #106

Dona

From The BBC...

"Lyudmila Dubinina, the youngest skier, had a reputation as a stern, somewhat humourless member of the Komsomol - the Young Communists."

Luda was raised by staunch Communist parents and was  argumentative, per her own diary

May 09, 2021, 07:14:46 AM
Reply #107

Dona

Wow, yes.. People are pretty miserable in general.. such a shame.

May 10, 2021, 11:33:46 AM
Reply #108

Dona

Now, where was I before I was so rudely interrupted by the local nut-job and some guy who felt the need to unload his emotional baggage on some random  person he has never met before..

Ah, yes.. Luda  and Simon.. both laying in the  ravine on their injured side.. of course, that would never happen while alive.. And, everyone's injuries  are inconsistent.. Some on the left side.. some on the right,. Some vertical, some horizontal.. I dont think that can be explained with a single source, single hit. except maybe a forked tree..Hmmm. And Nicks underarm injury can be seen as a defense wound..  throwing his arm  up and turning his head .. Still damn sure looks like they were lying down.. I dont know..  See what comes up..

May 10, 2021, 12:05:11 PM
Reply #109

Dona

See, we have the same 5 inch wound on Ludas left leg and Nicks right arm.. 3 feet apart..

It cant be from the same  single event.. I mean unless the were having some kind of sex orgy in there and bodies were everywhere.. Other than that, I can't explain it..

Then we have Nick and Alex with odd puncture/stab wounds. Nick to his  left upper lip area and Alex behind his left ear... And the U shaped wounds.. 3 of them had those.. Igor  had one on each cheek.. And  I think it was Yuri and one other person.. Someone suggested they were from the butt of   gun but seem too small for that.. So many wounds..  so many different planes.. so many different types..  I just dont seem how it can be a single event.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 12:31:55 PM by Dona »

May 10, 2021, 01:23:48 PM
Reply #110

Dona

These U shaped wounds.. How do you get 4-5 matching wounds on 3 people, all in different locations?? And Igor with one on each cheek.. I think  it was Yuri and Georgy with the others.. arms and legs..Same wounds, same size and shape,  3 locations.

May 10, 2021, 06:20:59 PM
Reply #111

Dona

The clothing in the open field area, half of Ludas sweater and Georgys pants. The other halves are in the den. I think the  entire  items were probably cut in the den and used to sit on and the other halves to cover Igors head etc.. I think they just dropped these halves on the  ground  on the way to the slope.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 06:28:24 PM by Dona »

May 11, 2021, 02:07:59 PM
Reply #112

Dona

Why is it that the Mansi took so long to track the rav4.. Was it for the money.. maybe  they didnt want to seem obvious...A Navajo Indian would not have had to leave his chair to tell you where they were.. And if they came after the incident,, why didnt they report it? And how did they get on the scene so quickly afterwards.. Someone moved the bodies before they froze solid.. and it wasnt the hikers..

Things to ponder...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 02:12:28 PM by Dona »

May 11, 2021, 04:01:23 PM
Reply #113

Dona

Georgys U shaped injuries to his  leg..Strange enough but Igor has them on his face too..And Yuri has one on his arm, so weird.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 03:36:58 AM by Teddy »

May 11, 2021, 08:17:47 PM
Reply #114

Dona

There is nothing in the woods, but woods.

May 12, 2021, 05:34:06 PM
Reply #115

Dona

So, how did the Mansi end up at the scene so quickly..

As i said before, I am a clairvoyant and I did hear them screaming.. Zena, Igor and  1-2 others.. And   I mean they were SCREAMING! That had to travel for miles. The Mansi could have heard it.. I'm sure they did if they were in the area.. Or  hunters etc..
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 06:02:06 PM by Dona »

May 14, 2021, 04:16:35 PM
Reply #116

Dona

So... who would move the bodies? Would you do that? Of course not..  I mean, aside from the crime scene situation... You still wouldn't move them..  I think most people have an aversion to something like that..I think that eliminates the average person..like other  hikers etc..

Narrowing it down..
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:21:30 PM by Dona »

May 14, 2021, 05:10:34 PM
Reply #117

Dona

It's not the CIA.

They would not have hung out for hours. Nor would they  be concerned with Russian citizens.

May 16, 2021, 07:16:45 AM
Reply #118

Dona

I think we can rule out the loggers.. I doubt the had the time, resources or the inclination for  such a trip.

The hunters are out too. As far as I can  tell, they hunted solo.. This isnt a weekend trip with their best bro's..  And I think it would have taken more then one person to do this. Tho one could have moved the bodies.. lot of work tho for one person.. But if they have the fortitude to kill and gut an animal, they wouldnt have that natural averion to handling  dead bodies.

So,  that leaves Mansi and the government..
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 07:42:05 AM by Dona »

May 16, 2021, 10:09:57 AM
Reply #119

Dona

It was the government.. Who are the  ONLY people they would not fight back against.. The military/government..

They were set up and ambushed in the woods.