March 19, 2024, 01:03:05 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Why move the bodies?  (Read 23406 times)

April 28, 2021, 10:50:30 AM
Reply #60

Dona

I'm sure it was endearing  wink1

April 28, 2021, 11:47:13 AM
Reply #61

Dona

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:07:50 PM by Dona »

April 28, 2021, 06:31:19 PM
Reply #62

Dona

So, if someone died before Luda, that would mean she wast injured yet.. So..  how long did Yuri last..  I think he did the tree branch work.. So, maybe an hour..

This means they werent immediately ambushed when they hit the tree line.  So they werent injured for  awhile.. at least an hour..? Guesstimation..

This also proves they were not injured on the slope.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 08:04:15 AM by Dona »

April 28, 2021, 07:05:42 PM
Reply #63

Dona

Well, we can add Yuri to the side of head injury list.. Both his ears were bruised and swollen.. Could it be frostbite? Do you get swelling with frostbite?

That would  leave Igor to be the only one without it
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 07:25:31 PM by Dona »

April 29, 2021, 05:50:51 PM
Reply #64

Dona

Isnt it odd that they had a flashlight with them.. Luda is half naked, Igor drops  his coat and doesn't pick it  up, yet, someone has a flashlight..

Its like they  already had it out,,looking for something in the dark, prior to the incident. Simon and Nick, I think it was, were fully dressed..  They even had their boots on. I don't think they would do that to just go pee. So maybe they   were outside with it, looking for something..
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 06:07:32 PM by Dona »

April 29, 2021, 06:21:29 PM
Reply #65

Dona

That explains why Simon still has his camera with him. He never went back inside the tent. He and Nick were still outside when something  happened.

April 30, 2021, 07:27:56 PM
Reply #66

Dona

I'm trying to line up the injuries but they dont make sense..  Like wounds on both sides of their bodies. ..

Luda,, middle chest, left  thigh..
Rustem, left head, right kidney..
Georgy, right head  and left  hip..

Seems more and more like attackers.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 06:42:56 PM by Dona »

April 30, 2021, 07:36:09 PM
Reply #67

Dona

And the flashlight again. If something traumatic happened while they were outside.. they wouldn't still have the flashlight in their hand.. He would have dropped it..in a panic situation.

May 01, 2021, 02:54:04 PM
Reply #68

Dona

Odd that they didnt take clothes from the RAV4? Everything they needed to survive, right there..and they dont take them

Maybe they couldnt as they were all  pinned under a tree?

Well, that's one for the Tree  Team :)

May 01, 2021, 02:57:16 PM
Reply #69

Dona

On the other hand... They dd take a sweater from Luda..

Maybe the others weren't dead yet when they left for the slope.

May 03, 2021, 07:32:31 AM
Reply #70

Dona

My theory is murder.

May 04, 2021, 06:41:29 AM
Reply #71

Dona

I do like the  Tree theory but there were a couple of things I  had trouble with.

For example: The 2 fractured skulls.. both the same size, the same shape and the same location..

That doesn't seem random to me.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 06:50:42 AM by Dona »

May 04, 2021, 12:03:22 PM
Reply #72

Dona

The strength in the tree theory is that  they do appear to all be sleeping at the time.. Lined up sleeping . No denying that..  But in order for the theory to work the tree would have to have been perfectly lined up to fall perfectly lined up on perfectly lined up hikers.. It is possible..  Not very plausible IMO..

Possibly the tree that the tent was tied to was unstable and  fell over onto them from the weight of the tent hanging on it.. That might set up  good alignment..

But if it was a natural phenomena, who would move the tent and why

May 04, 2021, 04:14:52 PM
Reply #73

Dona

I'm going to stick with the Murder Theory.. As ridiculous as it sounds on the face of it, that's where the evidence has led me..

May 07, 2021, 07:37:47 AM
Reply #74

Dona

Then, you have to look at Simon and Luda.. Inarguably   with  the worst injuries..

Who would be the first to stand up if there was a confrontation? Simon... older, wiser, tougher, protective..

Then Luda.. running her Commie, Globalist  mouth..

So, I think that can eliminate any foreigners, like the CIA etc. Kind of hard to threaten  them with the gulag.

May 08, 2021, 06:49:10 AM
Reply #75

Dona

In fact, Luda running her Commie Globlaist mouth might be what got them all killed..

May 08, 2021, 07:19:34 AM
Reply #76

Morski

In fact, Luda running her Commie Globlaist mouth might be what got them all killed..

I really dont want to sound that rude, but that is one of the most brainwashed american comments on this forum. I think you can do a lot better.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 07:28:56 AM by Morski »
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it." Mark Twain

May 08, 2021, 07:28:39 AM
Reply #77

Dona

Well, you know  what they say.. " The only good commie is a dead Commie"..

May 08, 2021, 07:29:29 AM
Reply #78

Morski

Well, you know  what they say.. " The only good commie is a dead Commie"..

That is what I mean...

May 08, 2021, 07:31:50 AM
Reply #79

Dona

Whats brainwashing about freedom.. No one wants to be owned and especially not by a government..

May 08, 2021, 07:43:38 AM
Reply #80

Morski

Whats brainwashing about freedom.. No one wants to be owned and especially not by a government..

It is interesting that you say this. Keep in mind your vision about "commies", and let me know if it is genuinly what you were indoctrinated to, or a matter of personal expirience. But let us not derail the topic further. My bad for starting this, apologies.

May 08, 2021, 07:48:23 AM
Reply #81

Dona

I started this board.. so..  Do you think  I am a  Commie????? Im confused.

Indoctrinated into what??
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 07:52:28 AM by Dona »

May 08, 2021, 07:54:39 AM
Reply #82

Morski

I started this baord.. so..  Do you think  I am a  Commie????? Im confused.

No. I think you reflect on the Pass mystery in a very predictible western/american way, especially in terms of involving communism and political specifics. That is why I disagree with you on that matter. 

May 08, 2021, 08:02:17 AM
Reply #83

KFinn

No. I think you reflect on the Pass mystery in a very predictible western/american way, especially in terms of involving communism and political specifics. That is way I disagree with you on that matter.

Morski, please don't think all of us Americans are like dona.  Trust me, I would NEVER speak like that about someone else's culture.  I chose a while ago not to engage with dona because they say crap like that and nothing I would respond with would bring any value or productivity to the conversation.  That is pretty much why this board is mostly dona taking to their self; very few other people want to even comment.  Sad when one person chased away all the intelligent discussions.
-Ren

May 08, 2021, 08:05:02 AM
Reply #84

Dona

The locals think the  Commies did it.. what are you talking about? Its one of the theories..

May 08, 2021, 08:06:54 AM
Reply #85

Dona

Kfinn is  stalker, watch out for that one..

May 08, 2021, 08:08:05 AM
Reply #86

Dona

"...intelligent discussion"?

How long have you been here??

She also thinks something with 42 angles is  sled..
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 08:44:08 AM by Dona »

May 08, 2021, 08:11:01 AM
Reply #87

KFinn

No. I think you reflect on the Pass mystery in a very predictible western/american way, especially in terms of involving communism and political specifics. That is why I disagree with you on that matter.

Also, if it helps any, there is an ignore option.  I have dona on ignore so I only see that they've posted or someone else's replies but not what they post (unless it is quoted like here.)  It helps a LOT with your sanity, trust me. 
-Ren

May 08, 2021, 08:13:49 AM
Reply #88

Morski

No. I think you reflect on the Pass mystery in a very predictible western/american way, especially in terms of involving communism and political specifics. That is way I disagree with you on that matter.

Morski, please don't think all of us Americans are like dona.  Trust me, I would NEVER speak like that about someone else's culture.  I chose a while ago not to engage with dona because they say crap like that and nothing I would respond with would bring any value or productivity to the conversation.  That is pretty much why this board is mostly dona taking to their self; very few other people want to even comment.  Sad when one person chased away all the intelligent discussions.

Oh, no. Please do not get me wrong. I have personal friendships with a lot of americans because of my professional occupation, and have relatives who live in the US. I am perfectly aware that nationality rarely has anything to do with individuality. Nothing personal against Dona, of course. I was just triggred by her idea, that Ludas political commitment (if it was genuine in the first place), led to the groups demise in any way. There are some avenues to explore of course, but they are more related to the way the soviet bureaucratism was functioning I guess, in terms of investigation and so on.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 08:27:35 AM by Morski »

May 08, 2021, 08:22:07 AM
Reply #89

Dona

Oh and she is a racist.. She think the Mansi couldnt be involved because of the color of their skin.. Like they have no mental health issues at all..no psychotics, no  schizophrenics etc.. The world should be studying  them!! I wonder why they arent.. Hmmm