March 28, 2024, 12:59:34 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Nitrogen dioxide slowly converts to Nitric acid on contact  (Read 78032 times)

January 12, 2019, 01:52:15 AM
Reply #150

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Yet another report of an white/black/orange ufo...
http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/2-see-triangular-ufo-with-orange-plume-above-it/#

Did this one swoop down and chase people around a mountain attacking several times at several locations?

You're confusing the NO2 theory with the fire orb theory.

Orange orb look like sun light that has just managed to sneak its way through a small gap in some dense dark clouds.

January 12, 2019, 05:34:42 AM
Reply #151

Nigel Evans

http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/2-see-triangular-ufo-with-orange-plume-above-it/#

Did this one swoop down and chase people around a mountain attacking several times at several locations?

Orange orb look like sun light that has just managed to sneak its way through a small gap in some dense dark clouds.

Curious that it's always the same colours white/orange/black.

January 12, 2019, 12:57:07 PM
Reply #152

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Or, I know your Piloted Fireball theory is now based on it creating NO2, and NO2 welp...... 

Nitrogen dioxide slowly converts to Nitric acid on contact
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

January 12, 2019, 12:59:26 PM
Reply #153

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Looks to me like what I see looking at dark clouds through my dining room window when the kitchen light is on behind me.   

January 19, 2019, 05:21:20 AM
Reply #154

Nigel Evans

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 06:44:29 AM by Nigel Evans »

January 19, 2019, 12:51:04 PM
Reply #155

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

January 19, 2019, 01:55:21 PM
Reply #156

Nigel Evans

A fire orb with an orange plume....
http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2014/11/unknown-red-sphere-like-object.html

How many people did this one chase down to kill, and how many times at how many locations?
325 plus or minus a significant number possibly like 325...

January 19, 2019, 02:09:28 PM
Reply #157

Nigel Evans

January 19, 2019, 06:10:53 PM
Reply #158

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

January 19, 2019, 07:07:29 PM
Reply #159

Nigel Evans

January 19, 2019, 09:56:32 PM
Reply #160

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

January 20, 2019, 05:02:18 AM
Reply #161

Nigel Evans

Bingo?

whacky1
@LooseLogic - i am reinforcing the premise of this thread that electro magnetism is known to create nitrogen oxides, by posting photographic evidence of other events that fit this premise. Given their altitude it is unlikely that these other events would result in casualties.
 quiet1 quiet1 quiet1 quiet1 quiet1

January 20, 2019, 06:07:34 AM
Reply #162

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Perhaps you can check out the forum rules.  In particular, rule 8.

8. Trolling(name calling/bullying/pushing buttons) won't be tolerated. A fun razzing is one thing, but taunting is another.

In addition, this is general discussion under 'theories' of the DP Forum.   So I would expect your 'Nitrogen turns to bork bork' has something to do with the death of 9 hikers within Russia 1959.  Asking if these atmospheric phenomena you presume to be genuine has killed anyone and if so, how many people etc, is 100% relevant and on-topic. 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:14:30 AM by Loose}{Cannon »

January 20, 2019, 06:31:32 AM
Reply #163

Nigel Evans

Perhaps you can check out the forum rules.  In particular, rule 8.
8. Trolling(name calling/bullying/pushing buttons) won't be tolerated. A fun razzing is one thing, but taunting is another.
I'm all for online rules and staying within them.
In addition, this is general discussion under 'theories' of the DP Forum.   So I would expect your 'Nitrogen turns to bork bork' has something to do with the death of 9 hikers within Russia 1959.  Asking if these atmospheric phenomena you presume to be genuine has killed anyone and if so, how many people etc, is 100% relevant and on-topic.
The theory is that Yuri D died directly from NO2 inhalation and NO2 is one of the very few explanations for the orange brown hands and faces seen at the funeral..

This theory is also a fit for the Chivruay event, which afaik has no other explanation.
It also explains why the hill is given the name "Dead Mountain"..
It explains the sastrugi and persistent footsteps and provides a theory for the ravine deaths..And of course the big one is it explains why they left the tent so quickly..Including N2O in the theory provides a fit for :-."Ortorten News".Wasted matches.Deciding to climb a tree and then falling out of it..Afaik this is the best theory for the DPI...Also can i suggest that 'Nitrogen turns to bork bork' is taunting and contravenes Rule 8....   declare1
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:27:16 AM by Nigel Evans »

January 20, 2019, 06:22:54 PM
Reply #164

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Also can i suggest that 'Nitrogen turns to bork bork' is taunting and contravenes Rule 8....   

No, short-handing with bork bork, bla bla, or etc etc is in no way shape or form a violation of rule #8.  Trolling/taunting the staff with immature hashtags names however is, especially when unprovoked.  If you go back and read my post, I only asked a simple and very basic question.   
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:27:15 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

January 21, 2019, 12:58:50 AM
Reply #165

Nigel Evans

Also can i suggest that 'Nitrogen turns to bork bork' is taunting and contravenes Rule 8....   

No, short-handing with bork bork, bla bla, or etc etc is in no way shape or form a violation of rule #8.  Trolling/taunting the staff with immature hashtags names however is, especially when unprovoked.  If you go back and read my post, I only asked a simple and very basic question.
It's good to know your bork borks from your bla blas...
Moving on.
The NO2 theory also explains why after exiting the tent they appear to have stood for awhile some distance away. It explains the enlarged aortas and the close grouping of the returning three. It explains Semyon's photos, it explains Ivanov's fire orbs.

It's the one to beat...

January 21, 2019, 02:30:23 PM
Reply #166

sarapuk

Moving on.
The NO2 theory also explains why after exiting the tent they appear to have stood for awhile some distance away. It explains the enlarged aortas and the close grouping of the returning three. It explains Semyon's photos, it explains Ivanov's fire orbs.

It's the one to beat...

How can you say for certain that they stood for a while some distance from the Tent  !  ?  How can you be certain that it explains the enlarged aortas  !  ?  How can you be certain that it explains Semyons photos  !  ?    How can you be certain that it explains Ivanovs alleged so called Fire orbs  !  ? 
DB

January 21, 2019, 02:34:13 PM
Reply #167

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

January 22, 2019, 03:45:39 AM
Reply #168

Nigel Evans

Moving on.

It's the one to beat...

How can you say for certain that they stood for a while some distance from the Tent  !  ?  How can you be certain that it explains the enlarged aortas  !  ?  How can you be certain that it explains Semyons photos  !  ?    How can you be certain that it explains Ivanovs alleged so called Fire orbs  !  ? 
I can't be certain. But the theory has an explanation for these things (unlike most theories which can't explain half of them...).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 03:57:47 AM by Nigel Evans »

January 22, 2019, 05:44:27 AM
Reply #169

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Heck, I can come up with a theory about Smurfs that explains everything, but that wouldn't make it true.

January 22, 2019, 05:51:17 AM
Reply #170

Nigel Evans

Heck, I can come up with a theory about Smurfs that explains everything, but that wouldn't make it true.
Plausible theory...

January 22, 2019, 11:36:39 AM
Reply #171

sarapuk

Nigel. You say and I quote  ''I can't be certain. But the theory has an explanation for these things (unlike most theories which can't explain half of them...).''  Thats fair enough, but would still not be enough to convince a JURY in a Court Of Law in England, thats for sure. The Jury would struggle with the notion of FIRE ORBS ie what exactly are they  1 ?  Still no scientific definition.
DB

January 22, 2019, 12:33:10 PM
Reply #172

Nigel Evans

Nigel. You say and I quote  ''I can't be certain. But the theory has an explanation for these things (unlike most theories which can't explain half of them...).''  Thats fair enough, but would still not be enough to convince a JURY in a Court Of Law in England, thats for sure. The Jury would struggle with the notion of FIRE ORBS ie what exactly are they  1 ?  Still no scientific definition.
Ball lightning attracts theories from eminent physicists...

January 22, 2019, 01:22:02 PM
Reply #173

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

January 22, 2019, 01:43:36 PM
Reply #174

Nigel Evans

And incompetent investigators.
Who presented evidence to the Central Committee of the Soviet Union that convinced them to take highly unusual steps, confiscating evidence, ordering a coverup. Okishev thought it was a unique situation without any parallel.

January 22, 2019, 01:48:20 PM
Reply #175

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Really?

Awesome....  show me this evidence or proof he submitted anything other then the case files we are all familiar with. 

Its a loosing argument when you have to fabricate events.

January 22, 2019, 01:52:16 PM
Reply #176

Nigel Evans

Really?

Awesome....  show me this evidence or proof he submitted anything other then the case files we are all familiar with. 

You know perfectly well that Ivanov and Okishev state that the evidence was confiscated?

January 22, 2019, 01:57:23 PM
Reply #177

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
confiscating evidence, ordering a coverup

Your right....  The paranoid Russians of 1959 would never do anything like that unless is was the only resort.     whist1

And you have no clue whether or not there was a cover-up.  Your issue is blatant Nigel.  You treat wild conjecture with zero substantial supporting evidence as if they were fact, then preach said 'facts' as if true which fuels misconceptions, and misinformation.

January 22, 2019, 02:00:20 PM
Reply #178

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Really?

You know perfectly well that Ivanov and Okishev state that the evidence was confiscated?

Confiscated...   lol.

Whatever term you want to use as the case was taken from them, yes.  How exactly does that prove anything you state above?

January 22, 2019, 02:15:40 PM
Reply #179

Nigel Evans

confiscating evidence, ordering a coverup

And you have no clue whether or not there was a cover-up. 
What are you talking about? Both Ivanov and Okishev clearly stated in interviews that there was a coverup.