March 28, 2024, 03:47:03 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Real Ball Lightning theory  (Read 103870 times)

February 02, 2019, 09:13:39 AM
Reply #30

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
In my experience, the photographer 99.9% of the time naturally captures their subject in the center of the frame.  In this case the search group was the subject, so I would HIGHLY doubt there was anything significant happening above them as you allude to.  I also HIGHLY doubt that if there was, that they would just be calmly standing there NOT even looking at it.  I would also say, I have seen MANY old black/white photos in every scenario imaginable having dark spots like this.  Usually the culprit is something like a finger, glove, hat, strap etc hanging out close to the lense, OR an error in the development process.

Enjoy, and thanks for looking.      thumb1
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

February 02, 2019, 11:27:48 AM
Reply #31

Nigel Evans

In my experience, the photographer 99.9% of the time naturally captures their subject in the center of the frame.  In this case the search group was the subject, so I would HIGHLY doubt there was anything significant happening above them as you allude to.  I also HIGHLY doubt that if there was, that they would just be calmly standing there NOT even looking at it.  I would also say, I have seen MANY old black/white photos in every scenario imaginable having dark spots like this.  Usually the culprit is something like a finger, glove, hat, strap etc hanging out close to the lense, OR an error in the development process.

Enjoy, and thanks fo thumb1 r looking.     
Or it's a black cloud and the snow immediately in front of the photographer is darkened by something.

It would be nice if we had the negative....

February 02, 2019, 04:16:48 PM
Reply #32

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Just keeping this thread up to date with the relevant conversations happening on other threads.
So it would seem that there is a (very?) strong case for the NO2 theory. I've posted several links of objects or even no object at all! that are producing a plume of either black or orange "smoke" . Google image "ufo plume" or "ghost rocket" for these and more.
NO2 of course changes colour depending on temperature, getting darker as it gets hotter, more orange and more yellow as it cools down to it's boiling point of 21C - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_dioxide
On contact with moisture NO2 slowly converts to nitric acid and this means that NO2 is poisonous for any creature that breathes air, the lungs slowly lose function as the conversion takes place. N.B in humans this happens slowly in some cases taking two days depending on the degree of exposure. Google "silo fillers disease". On contact with skin the nitric acid reacts with the keratin in the skin to turn it yellow and orange.

So the theory is that during a period of record geomagnetic storms (1958/1959) combined with ionisation from a powerful snow storm from the west, the western ridge of Kholat Syakhl demonstrated visual electro magnetic phenomena that attracted the DP group to camp nearby behind the north eastern ridge and this phenomena was photographed by Semyon, in particular the Plane 2 photo captures a large object illuminating the snow storm below it and the small section of the snow covered hill. The theory is then that they had sadly camped downwind of this area which began producing a plume of acrid NO2 which explains the sudden decision to leave the tent but stand some distance away before descending the hill to the forest lightly dressed unable to return to the tent.
And of course the above theory fits very well with the Chivruay incident. A difficult to understand decision to break camp, half of the group fell ill and found lying in a row on top of the tent 10 metres from the edge of the precipice! Clearly unable to move to a safer location? Simultaneously fell ill? And of course yellow skin. It's a strong fit for the above theory.
And then there's the photograph :-

There seems to be some very black smoke in that picture that imo isn't a dense snow cloud....
Just saying....

I have seen this sort of thing many times especially on old film. I remember using cameras from the 1950's and 1960's and this was common. Dark smudgy looking parts of the photo.
DB

February 02, 2019, 04:23:03 PM
Reply #33

sarapuk

Enjoy, and thanks fo thumb1 r looking.     
Or it's a black cloud and the snow immediately in front of the photographer is darkened by something.

It would be nice if we had the negative....

It would be nice if we had  lot of things. Maybe the reopening of the case will shed some light on the subject, we shall see.  But I really think you are off the beaten track regarding the dark parts of the photos.
DB

February 02, 2019, 04:27:10 PM
Reply #34

Star man

Just keeping this thread up to date with the relevant conversations happening on other threads.
So it would seem that there is a (very?) strong case for the NO2 theory. I've posted several links of objects or even no object at all! that are producing a plume of either black or orange "smoke" . Google image "ufo plume" or "ghost rocket" for these and more.
NO2 of course changes colour depending on temperature, getting darker as it gets hotter, more orange and more yellow as it cools down to it's boiling point of 21C - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_dioxide
On contact with moisture NO2 slowly converts to nitric acid and this means that NO2 is poisonous for any creature that breathes air, the lungs slowly lose function as the conversion takes place. N.B in humans this happens slowly in some cases taking two days depending on the degree of exposure. Google "silo fillers disease". On contact with skin the nitric acid reacts with the keratin in the skin to turn it yellow and orange.

So the theory is that during a period of record geomagnetic storms (1958/1959) combined with ionisation from a powerful snow storm from the west, the western ridge of Kholat Syakhl demonstrated visual electro magnetic phenomena that attracted the DP group to camp nearby behind the north eastern ridge and this phenomena was photographed by Semyon, in particular the Plane 2 photo captures a large object illuminating the snow storm below it and the small section of the snow covered hill. The theory is then that they had sadly camped downwind of this area which began producing a plume of acrid NO2 which explains the sudden decision to leave the tent but stand some distance away before descending the hill to the forest lightly dressed unable to return to the tent.
And of course the above theory fits very well with the Chivruay incident. A difficult to understand decision to break camp, half of the group fell ill and found lying in a row on top of the tent 10 metres from the edge of the precipice! Clearly unable to move to a safer location? Simultaneously fell ill? And of course yellow skin. It's a strong fit for the above theory.

There seems to be some very black smoke in that picture that imo isn't a dense snow cloud....
Just saying....

Are you talking geomagnetic storms created by solar activity?  Or just aurora type storms? Or are tou talking geologically generated electric fields?

If there was a significant build of electrical charge and this charge was concentrated around a point or many many points, then there is a possibility that the charge can dissipate into the air and in doing so carry sufficient energy to cause chemical reactions and form ozone and possibly nitrogen dioxide.  I have observed this effect myself using Piezo electric generators.  The effect is quite interesting when observed in the dark.  It creates a stream of illuminated (blue) charged particles that flow away from the point and you can smell the ozone.

If such a charge could be generated in geological structures and find a way for the charge to created ions in the air, then this could result in chemical reactions such as ozone and possibly nitrogen dioxide.  It would also create a localised light show.  This is suppose to have been observed during earth tremors.

It would be interesting to know what the geological make up of the area is?

I don't think the dark patch on the above photograph has anything to do with it though.

February 02, 2019, 04:36:08 PM
Reply #35

sarapuk

Just saying....

Are you talking geomagnetic storms created by solar activity?  Or just aurora type storms? Or are tou talking geologically generated electric fields?

If there was a significant build of electrical charge and this charge was concentrated around a point or many many points, then there is a possibility that the charge can dissipate into the air and in doing so carry sufficient energy to cause chemical reactions and form ozone and possibly nitrogen dioxide.  I have observed this effect myself using Piezo electric generators.  The effect is quite interesting when observed in the dark.  It creates a stream of illuminated (blue) charged particles that flow away from the point and you can smell the ozone.

If such a charge could be generated in geological structures and find a way for the charge to created ions in the air, then this could result in chemical reactions such as ozone and possibly nitrogen dioxide.  It would also create a localised light show.  This is suppose to have been observed during earth tremors.

It would be interesting to know what the geological make up of the area is?

I don't think the dark patch on the above photograph has anything to do with it though.

Well apparently the Geology of the area is one of the things that will be investigated in March as part of the reopening of the case.
DB

February 02, 2019, 05:50:57 PM
Reply #36

Nigel Evans

Yes astronomers have been monitoring sun spots for 400 years and the highest count ever was in 1958 with 1959 very high as well.

For sure geology could be relevant but very high winds with snow seems to be a common factor with the DP and Chivruay so i'd consider this to be the favourite for creating the ionisation possibly with the terrain assisting.

Unless it's a rocket...

February 03, 2019, 04:36:13 AM
Reply #37

Nigel Evans

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 06:20:51 AM by Nigel Evans »

February 03, 2019, 05:27:06 AM
Reply #38

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Looks like a typical high altitude 4 engine jet aircraft to me.   There is a reason why there are 2 trails coming off each wing.  The planes shiny fuselage is lit up by the setting sun and is traveling away from the viewer.   

February 03, 2019, 06:19:30 AM
Reply #39

Nigel Evans

Looks like a typical high altitude 4 engine jet aircraft to me.   There is a reason why there are 2 trails coming off each wing.  The planes shiny fuselage is lit up by the setting sun and is traveling away from the viewer.
it's an interesting argument for the second and third link but is clearly false for the first which sets the standard. In particular the contrails rotating around each other. Also they're quite thick but quite short. Quite different behaviour from normal contrails. But the first link blows any doubt out of the water. That is not an aircraft...

February 03, 2019, 06:50:40 AM
Reply #40

Nigel Evans

it's an interesting argument for the second and third link but is clearly false for the first which sets the standard. In particular the contrails rotating around each other. Also they're quite thick but quite short. Quite different behaviour from normal contrails. But the first link blows any doubt out of the water. That is not an aircraft...
You'll like this link - http://contrailscience.com/short-sunlit-contrails-look-like-ufos/

February 03, 2019, 07:40:59 AM
Reply #41

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Your literally looking right up its azz, of course its going to look big as the furthest back from the plane has expanded.  Think of a long conical taper.

I dunno what your first link is, but the dark smoke makes me think its not simply water vapor or similar.  Burning junk makes dark dirty smoke.  It looks a lot like all the Nibiru or "planet X" pics people wonk about.   

February 03, 2019, 09:27:35 AM
Reply #42

Nigel Evans

Your literally looking right up its azz, of course its going to look big as the furthest back from the plane has expanded.  Think of a long conical taper.

I dunno what your first link is, but the dark smoke makes me think its not simply water vapor or similar.  Burning junk makes dark dirty smoke.  It looks a lot like all the Nibiru or "planet X" pics people wonk about.   

It's interesting because both conventional planes, meteorites, fireballs are all leaving a trail of hot vapour behind them to possibly reflect the setting sun.

February 03, 2019, 03:47:31 PM
Reply #43

sarapuk

I can't resist a post with these links :-
Fire orb over Canada - https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/beyond-science/2014/2448116.html
Fire orb over Mexico  -
Fire orb over Brazil - https://www.zikazoom.com/zika-science/ufo-2017-falling-ufo-fireball-caught-on-camera-over-brazil/

We could all post lots of links but it wouldnt mean anything as far as the Dyatlov Mystery is concerned.  And it looks like an airplane of some kind.
DB

February 03, 2019, 03:49:23 PM
Reply #44

sarapuk

You'll like this link - http://contrailscience.com/short-sunlit-contrails-look-like-ufos/

Why are you posting lots of links of airplanes in the sky  !  ? 
DB

February 04, 2019, 12:58:39 AM
Reply #45

Nigel Evans

Why are you posting lots of links of airplanes in the sky  !  ?

Because they're not airplanes?

February 04, 2019, 05:53:44 AM
Reply #46

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

February 04, 2019, 07:24:36 AM
Reply #47

Nigel Evans

You can leave the sound off.
Alternatively just keep repeating "or is it a fireorb?". Works for me.... declare1

February 04, 2019, 07:44:41 AM
Reply #48

Nigel Evans

Much better soundtrack, no negative waves just funky plumes...

February 04, 2019, 07:57:39 AM
Reply #49

Nigel Evans

Soundtrack not so good, no funky music.

February 04, 2019, 09:02:40 AM
Reply #50

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
These folks are really fortunate to have witnessed space junk entering and burning up in the atmosphere.   What a priceless experience.   

February 04, 2019, 11:44:14 AM
Reply #51

Nigel Evans

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 12:43:53 PM by Nigel Evans »

February 04, 2019, 12:37:57 PM
Reply #52

sarapuk

You can leave the sound off.
Alternatively just keep repeating "or is it a fireorb?". Works for me.... declare1

SPACE  JUNK or UFO ie Unidentified Falling Object.
DB

February 04, 2019, 12:39:34 PM
Reply #53

sarapuk

Much better soundtrack, no negative waves just funky plumes...

I have witnessed this sort of stuff many times on my travels. Its an AIRPLANE.
DB

February 04, 2019, 12:41:17 PM
Reply #54

sarapuk

Soundtrack not so good, no funky music.

Its the US AIRFORCES AT WORK.
DB

February 04, 2019, 12:42:48 PM
Reply #55

sarapuk