March 28, 2024, 08:19:42 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Eleventh line  (Read 16641 times)

December 18, 2022, 12:04:56 PM
Reply #30

Manti

Could be. More likely is that Charles just got upset and left.  vroom1

January 01, 2023, 04:02:24 AM
Reply #31

Teddy

Administrator
What happened to Charles?

Charles replaced the contents of his posts with "nothing here" and deleted his account in the forum. I am trying to clean his mess.
You can read an archived copy of his post from August 15, 2022 when it was still called "The murder of Serguey Kolevatov in Tavda and its collateral damages".

Charles tag line was then "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Reality check:  "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you delete your posts!"
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 05:47:57 AM by Teddy »

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba, RMK, Ziljoe

January 01, 2023, 11:09:34 AM
Reply #32

Почемучка

I haven't been on this forum in a long time and now I've read the latest posts and I feel very sorry that the forum has become very "yellowed". It's similar to the "yellow press" online. The discussion here has been reduced to a lot of rumor and gossip that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. I understand that it is very difficult to understand the actual events of another state 60+ years later, but to distort them as much as you do here is no longer possible. I remember well the events in my life back then and am quite capable of judging it from a modern perspective, as I have no distortions related to fiction. I saw and see everything in reality. In addition, I have the ability to judge many things from a professional point of view.

О сколько нас еще таких возмущенных наверное будет. Очень мешает то, что английский язык сплющивает красноречие русского языка.
Впору хоть картинками поясняй.
Пишу

А добрый translate.google.com заменяет

Мне после тутошнего опыта можно храбро поступать в переводчики с художественным уклоном. Сижу как А.С.Пушкин наше слово подбираю, чтоб смысл не перепутался.

About how many more of us will probably be so indignant. It is very disturbing that the English language flattens the eloquence of the Russian language.
Please explain with pictures.
I am writing

And the good translate.google.com replaces

After my experience here, I can bravely enter the interpreter with an artistic bias. I am sitting like A.S. Pushkin, choosing our word so that the meaning is not confused.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 11:27:20 AM by Почемучка »
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

January 01, 2023, 11:45:25 AM
Reply #33

Teddy

Administrator
Очень мешает то, что английский язык сплющивает красноречие русского языка.
True. But some of us read Russian. Do not hesitate to post in Russian please.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 12:00:00 PM by Teddy »

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

January 01, 2023, 11:54:30 AM
Reply #34

Почемучка

True. But some of us read in Russian. Do not hesitate to post in Russian please.
Теодора, мне плакать хочется, когда я смотрю во что превращаются мои тексты при переводе. А если шпарить только на русском - читающие жалуются. Я понимаю, что "русские" темы - они такие сочные и такие с лирическими отступлениями и не академического вида.
Особенно где я гуляю. Уж извините. Проблема называется - сто тысяч оттенков русского...

Theodora, I want to cry when I look at what my texts turn into when translated. And if you spit only in Russian, the readers complain. I understand that "Russian" themes - they are so juicy and so with lyrical digressions and not of an academic kind.
Especially where I walk. Excuse me. The problem is called - a hundred thousand shades of Russian ...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 12:04:28 PM by Почемучка »
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

The following users thanked this post: Teddy, Ehtnisba

January 27, 2023, 02:39:07 PM
Reply #35

anna_pycckux

You are misrepresenting the original information. Prodanov could not have given any orders to military pilots. That is a different department. Even a general of another branch of the military could not give orders to pilots. I had a case in practice where an infantry general ordered to load equipment and fly. The crew commander replied, "I can load, but I won't take off because it's against flight rules." There it was a matter of overloading the plane and improper alignment of the cargo, and the general wanted to send it off faster. But there was nothing he could do.
In the same way, Potyazhenko would not take the bodies because they were packed in violation of the instructions for transporting such cargo.
That is why your phrase: "Potyazhenko's correct answer would be: "we refused to take the bodies to Sverdlovsk, but we were following Prodanov's order" (c) is false.
Посмотрела сообщения ВАБ, которого я не знала и с которым никогда не общалась, но который позволил себе оскорбить меня и мою версию в разделе "конференция 64"
Я со всей ответственностью заявляю, что ВАБ вводит блоггеров  данного форума в заблуждение своими не компетентными высказываниями. В данном конкретном случае:
Проданов как глава Ивдельского райкома партии мог отдавать приказы в своей вотчине кому угодно, даже военным и даже прокурорам, а уж каким-то вертолетчикам - тем более. В качестве доказательства смотри 6 статья Конституции СССР того времени с руководящей ролью КПСС, которой подчинялись все структуры.

I looked at the messages of VAB, whom I did not know and with whom I had never communicated, but who allowed himself to insult me and my version in the "conference 64" section
I declare with all responsibility that In AB to mislead bloggers with their incompetent statements. In this particular case:
Prodanov, as the head of the Ivdelsky district party committee, could give orders in his patrimony to anyone, even military and even prosecutors, and even some helicopter pilots - even more so. As proof, see Article 6 of the USSR Constitution of that time with the leading role of the CPSU, to which all structures were subordinate.

January 27, 2023, 03:16:46 PM
Reply #36

Ziljoe

You are misrepresenting the original information. Prodanov could not have given any orders to military pilots. That is a different department. Even a general of another branch of the military could not give orders to pilots. I had a case in practice where an infantry general ordered to load equipment and fly. The crew commander replied, "I can load, but I won't take off because it's against flight rules." There it was a matter of overloading the plane and improper alignment of the cargo, and the general wanted to send it off faster. But there was nothing he could do.
In the same way, Potyazhenko would not take the bodies because they were packed in violation of the instructions for transporting such cargo.
That is why your phrase: "Potyazhenko's correct answer would be: "we refused to take the bodies to Sverdlovsk, but we were following Prodanov's order" (c) is false.
Посмотрела сообщения ВАБ, которого я не знала и с которым никогда не общалась, но который позволил себе оскорбить меня и мою версию в разделе "конференция 64"
Я со всей ответственностью заявляю, что ВАБ вводит блоггеров  данного форума в заблуждение своими не компетентными высказываниями. В данном конкретном случае:
Проданов как глава Ивдельского райкома партии мог отдавать приказы в своей вотчине кому угодно, даже военным и даже прокурорам, а уж каким-то вертолетчикам - тем более. В качестве доказательства смотри 6 статья Конституции СССР того времени с руководящей ролью КПСС, которой подчинялись все структуры.

I looked at the messages of VAB, whom I did not know and with whom I had never communicated, but who allowed himself to insult me and my version in the "conference 64" section
I declare with all responsibility that In AB to mislead bloggers with their incompetent statements. In this particular case:
Prodanov, as the head of the Ivdelsky district party committee, could give orders in his patrimony to anyone, even military and even prosecutors, and even some helicopter pilots - even more so. As proof, see Article 6 of the USSR Constitution of that time with the leading role of the CPSU, to which all structures were subordinate.

I'm not sure what the argument is here but there are procedures or protocol's regarding flight in planes, helicopters etc. Payload , lose cargo , flying hours and conditions. I believe if orders are against flight regulations , the pilots would be in their right to refuse. These assumptions happen in the west too.

January 27, 2023, 03:29:28 PM
Reply #37

anna_pycckux

I'm not sure what the argument is here but there are procedures or protocol's regarding flight in planes, helicopters etc. Payload , lose cargo , flying hours and conditions. I believe if orders are against flight regulations , the pilots would be in their right to refuse. These assumptions happen in the west too.
Здесь аргумент лишь в том, что ВАБ утверждает: Проданов не имел право отдавать приказ летчикам, так как они ему не подчинялись.
Отвечаю: подчинялись!! И если бы Проданов стал настаивать на том, чтоб отправлять груз с нарушением инструкции, то летчикам пришлось бы подчиниться, хотя всю ответственность Проданову пришлось бы взять на себя.

The only argument here is that the WAB claims that Prodanov had no right to give an order to the pilots, since they did not obey him.
I answer: they obeyed!! And if Prodanov had insisted on sending the cargo in violation of the instructions, the pilots would have had to obey, although Prodanov would have had to assume all responsibility.

February 23, 2023, 05:21:13 PM
Reply #38

Per Inge Oestmoen

Yes, that is very likely. It was not the most productive action.

I can understand his probable frustration on some people's denial of the factual cold-blooded murder of nine students who unfortunately happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, though.

February 23, 2023, 06:00:25 PM
Reply #39

Ziljoe

Yes, that is very likely. It was not the most productive action.

I can understand his probable frustration on some people's denial of the factual cold-blooded murder of nine students who unfortunately happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, though.

I think he left because of his slander of women and showing his misogynist attitude.

He had also threatened legal action. To what or whom I can't remember. In his dying embers after realising what he had said in written word , he editted something along the lines of, " to be on Netflix soon"

I didn't know there was factual cold blooded murder of the nine student's!?

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка