Factual Information > Events

New Press Conference

<< < (2/12) > >>

Monty:
The article is very well written and perhaps the best fit for an explanation. However, I don't see anything new that hasn't been proposed on here before. No smoking gun, so to speak

Teddy:
The results of the new investigation are repeating Shkryabach conclusion all over again. My personal opinion is that Andrey Kuryakov gave a modern scientific explanation to an old wrong conclusion.

WAB:

--- Quote from: Teddy on July 11, 2020, 12:18:52 PM ---The results of the new investigation are repeating Shkryabach conclusion all over again. My personal opinion is that Andrey Kuryakov gave a modern scientific explanation to an old wrong conclusion.

--- End quote ---

No, Teddy, there was no scientific explanation. He is babbling on about, that science couldn't even smell there.
Some specifications for this conference:

1. Andrey Kuryakov is not working at the prosecutor's office now. He quit there six months ago. So it's no more than his own opinion.
2. Sergey Shkryabych's opinion is based on the fact that on some mountaineering expeditions he met with Boris Slobtsov (if I'm not mistaken, he even went to the top under the leadership of Boris Slobtsov), so when he met a familiar surname on the cover of the book, he wasn't even interested in how plausible it was that Buyanov was writing almost without Slobtsov's participation. I discussed this story with him many times (perhaps even more than anyone else), and he told me there in plain text that he was represented there as a "wedding general". Answering the question: what to do with the fact that it does not coincide with what is on the ground, he said that since he once made a promise to Buyanov, what will be in the authors of the book, he can not back down.
3. It's ridiculous and sad to talk about "snow meters" and "cornices." Because it's a complete nonsense there. If Kuryakov was there (upstairs, near the pass) only 2 hours and didn't see anything like that, it's called "empty fantasy". To mention that Shura and I were there a week before and did the whole program that they offered (and they didn't do half of it themselves) to them (and the journalists of the newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda) probably are not allowed to have religious beliefs. We have a lot of concrete results, which they also kept quiet about. But journalists (especially Natalia Varsegova) are well aware of it. Me and Shura wrote a lot about them in various Internet sources. Including on this forum. Moreover, the books published by journalists of the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda" (for example, the book by Nikolai Andreev) even contain numerous quotations and references to this information.

If to say rudely not honestly, it is called here: "To dump manure on a fan." Let the others sniff...

PS. I don't have much time for discussion right now. Especially in the forum format. But if there are short and specific questions, I can answer by e-mail.

RidgeWatcher:
Thank you Teddy and WAB,

This was somewhat interesting but I still believe that Russians from Sverdlovsk would be able to adequately gauge the avalanche probability, even on 25 degrees in a storm.

What I found shocking, because I had never read or heard about is this:

Andrey Kuryakov: "Why the foresters Pashin and Cheglakov, having found Dyatlov tent two days before the search party didn't report it?".

Who were Pashin and Cheglakov and why would they be climbing Dyatlove Pass in February? If they were sawyers, why would they need to go above the tree lines and up the side of Kholat Syakhl?

Teddy:
At WAB, this is very interesting, thank you. I had to look up what does "wedding general" mean, it means VIP.

--- Quote from: RidgeWatcher on July 11, 2020, 11:46:39 PM ---What I found shocking, because I had never read or heard about is this:
Andrey Kuryakov: "Why the foresters Pashin and Cheglakov, having found Dyatlov tent two days before the search party didn't report it?".
Who were Pashin and Cheglakov and why would they be climbing Dyatlove Pass in February? If they were sawyers, why would they need to go above the tree lines and up the side of Kholat Syakhl?

--- End quote ---

This is old news https://dyatlovpass.com/when-was-the-tent-found
When Cheglakov and Pashin found the tent they were already recruited to actively look for the missing group. The only mystery is why didn't they report their finding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version