Theories Discussion > General Discussion

They all felt endangered and reacted in the same way.

(1/6) > >>

MDGross:
What danger or threat affected the Dyatlov 9 in the same way? That is the great question of this maddening mystery. If something frightened them to such an extent that they fled the tent with no shoes or coats, why does it appear that they walked in an orderly fashion down the slope? If I felt my life was in danger, I'd run even in the dark. Mostly out of panic. Was it a natural occurring phenomenon such as a snow slab avalanche? If it was a snow slab, wouldn't the tent have been destroyed? And why would anyone flee in the same direction of the snow slab? An assault from outsiders remains a possibility. That may explain the orderly walk down the slope and perhaps the cracked skulls and broken ribs of those who didn't succumb to hypothermia. It may also explain what many feel was a government ordered coverup. As I write this, I favor a third-party assault over a natural phenomenon by, oh, 51% by 49%. Tomorrow I'll probably lean the other way!!!!!

Manti:
Exiting the tent quickly but then walking away calmly is what I'd expect people to do in case of the presence of an animal (wolf, bear, feral dog, ...). I don't know if this was the same back then in Russia, but nowadays the common advice is to not run away, as it can trigger an instinctive response in the animal to chase you.

Игорь Б.:
Есть простая причина идти медленно - дятловцы были без обуви, а склон был каменистый.
Очевидно, что на склоне никакой опасности не было.

marieuk:
There doesn't  seem to be an explanation that covers everything, so I question what is not true out of all the things we have been told.  The most obvious being the location of the tent.  Until somebody proves it wrong I agree with Teddy's theory about its location.

WarpedWing:

--- Quote from: marieuk on August 28, 2022, 04:56:58 PM ---There doesn't  seem to be an explanation that covers everything, so I question what is not true out of all the things we have been told.  The most obvious being the location of the tent.  Until somebody proves it wrong I agree with Teddy's theory about its location.

--- End quote ---

Hi Marieuk,

What is Teddy's theory on the tent location? Would you mind linking to that discussion? Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version