March 28, 2024, 08:03:08 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Cash-Landrum incident  (Read 8806 times)

March 24, 2020, 12:53:03 PM
Read 8806 times

Nigel Evans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident
Some interesting parallels with the DPI :-
  • Evidence of heat.
  • Vomiting (Igor).
  • Skin blisters (ionising radiation perhaps).
  • Hair loss, the ravine 4 suffered substantial hair loss although this is easily explained by decomposition and water erosion perhaps.
  • Weakness + nausea. Both Zinaida and Igor appear to have simply laid down without any clear causal injury.
  • Evidence of substantial military interest including corroboration by a police officer and his wife. (N.B. here i'm tying in the/my missile theory).
  • Coverup, a helicopter pilot refused to discuss and a court case was dismissed because (wait for it, remember these are Chinooks whose sole purpose is military transport(?) and a policeman identified 12 of them....)  - "the plaintiffs had not proved that the helicopters were associated with the U.S. federal government, and that military officials had testified that the United States Armed Forces did not have a large, diamond-shaped aircraft in their possession.".
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 01:28:40 PM by Nigel Evans »

March 24, 2020, 01:37:31 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident
Some interesting parallels with the DPI :-
  • Evidence of heat.
  • Vomiting (Igor).
  • Skin blisters (ionising radiation perhaps).
  • Hair loss, the ravine 4 suffered substantial hair loss although this is easily explained by decomposition and water erosion perhaps.
  • Weakness + nausea. Both Zinaida and Igor appear to have simply laid down without any clear causal injury.
  • Evidence of substantial military interest including corroboration by a police officer and his wife. (N.B. here i'm tying in the/my missile theory).
  • Coverup, a helicopter pilot refused to discuss and a court case was dismissed because (wait for it, remember these are Chinooks whose sole purpose is military transport(?) and a policeman identified 12 of them....)  - "the plaintiffs had not proved that the helicopters were associated with the U.S. federal government, and that military officials had testified that the United States Armed Forces did not have a large, diamond-shaped aircraft in their possession.".

Yes its a very interesting story. There have been many stories of strange events associated with UFO sightings.  Cattle Mutilations are one such type of event. Others are Radio and Magnetic Compass interference. And of course Radiation effects on objects and people has in the cash - Landrum incident.
DB

March 25, 2020, 12:10:36 AM
Reply #2

Nigel Evans

Well cattle mutilations etc imo belong to the ball lightning category. But these "structures" are harder to explain.

March 27, 2020, 02:25:19 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Well cattle mutilations etc imo belong to the ball lightning category. But these "structures" are harder to explain.

Well you mean your ball lightning theory. The structures as you put it, are certainly hard to explain.  The more we discuss this kind of thing the more I want to say about my own personal experiences, but I dont want to detract in any way from the Dyatlov Case.  For now I will just cite briefly one Case from Staffordshire over 30 years ago. A Farmer reported  strange lights coming from an object above his Farm.  I went to the Farm and interviewed him and his wife and he told me an amazing story.  I have known many Farmers and he seemed reliable. He described a CYLINDRICAL OBJECT horizontal to the ground a distance of a few hundred feet above if I remember correctly. He said a very bright light came down from it and illuminated his Farmyard. He kept Cattle.  I think he said that the Object changed shape or there were more Cylinders forming a square or something.  He said that the Object just suddenly disappeared.
DB

March 28, 2020, 08:24:35 AM
Reply #4

Nigel Evans

Well you mean your ball lightning theory. The structures as you put it, are certainly hard to explain.  The more we discuss this kind of thing the more I want to say about my own personal experiences, but I dont want to detract in any way from the Dyatlov Case.  For now I will just cite briefly one Case from Staffordshire over 30 years ago. A Farmer reported  strange lights coming from an object above his Farm.  I went to the Farm and interviewed him and his wife and he told me an amazing story.  I have known many Farmers and he seemed reliable. He described a CYLINDRICAL OBJECT horizontal to the ground a distance of a few hundred feet above if I remember correctly. He said a very bright light came down from it and illuminated his Farmyard. He kept Cattle.  I think he said that the Object changed shape or there were more Cylinders forming a square or something.  He said that the Object just suddenly disappeared.
Cylinders are common ufo shapes, probably second only to saucers. Another common similar shape is "train carriage" with equi distant lights.