March 19, 2024, 04:19:05 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Link Between UFO / Creature / Mutilations  (Read 29405 times)

March 04, 2021, 02:50:29 AM
Reply #60

Nigel Evans

I'm receptive to linking Lyudmila's head injuries with CM. But there are equally good explanations for her injuries.

It isnt just about Dubinina's head or body injuries though.
Pray tell.

March 04, 2021, 09:22:31 AM
Reply #61

marieuk

I'm interested too.  I was watching a programme about the strange lights etc in Colares and one of the photos taken there was virtually identical to one at Dyatlov Pass.  I'm sure somebody mentioned about the Dyatlov group having strange injuries/marks on their bodies - is anyone able to describe what they're like? I really can't bring myself to look at the autopsy photos. 

March 04, 2021, 04:31:24 PM
Reply #62

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Hi Sarapuk,

Anytime you want to talk off this site just message me and we can link off. Your message seems to be lost here and it sounds like you want to talk about it, as I do. There is much to be looked at and studied.

Hello Ridgewatcher. My email is in this Forum. Its ;  derekbilston@hotmail.co.uk and I will be creating an interesting Website soon to do with certain activities in Britain.
DB

March 04, 2021, 04:33:59 PM
Reply #63

sarapuk

Hi Sarapuk,

Anytime you want to talk off this site just message me and we can link off. Your message seems to be lost here and it sounds like you want to talk about it, as I do. There is much to be looked at and studied.

Ok. You appear to be correct. I have dropped the hint more than once over the last couple of years but no one really seems keen to pursue the subject on this Forum. I wish they would because it might explain a lot.

I am also interested and always have been and that's the reason why I dont visit this forum because this subject is not discussed at all.

Well looks like a few of us want to make progress. Because the Dyatlov Mystery seems to have hit a brick wall regarding the conventional theories.
DB

March 04, 2021, 04:38:01 PM
Reply #64

sarapuk

I'm interested too.  I was watching a programme about the strange lights etc in Colares and one of the photos taken there was virtually identical to one at Dyatlov Pass.  I'm sure somebody mentioned about the Dyatlov group having strange injuries/marks on their bodies - is anyone able to describe what they're like? I really can't bring myself to look at the autopsy photos.

Well I must admit I dont particularly like having to look at any type of Autopsy photos Human or Animal. But it is unfortunately neccessary in order to make progress. Yes there are strange marks on many of the Dyatlov Groups bodies. And such marks have also been found on both Animal and Human Mutilation Cases. It appears such marks are usually circular.
DB

March 04, 2021, 04:44:01 PM
Reply #65

sarapuk

I'm receptive to linking Lyudmila's head injuries with CM. But there are equally good explanations for her injuries.

It isnt just about Dubinina's head or body injuries though.
Pray tell.

Strange Marks found on Dyatlov Group bodies. A Circle in the Snow found near the Tent. Radiation levels near the Tent off the scale. Strange Lights in the Sky. All of these things are often associated with Animal and Human Mutilation Cases.
DB

March 28, 2021, 03:43:04 PM
Reply #66

Star man

Have watched some documentaries on the Skin-walker Ranch.  Lots of top scientists investigating strange phenomenon.  UFOs, Castle mutilations, Bigfoot sightings and lots more strange events.  Quite interesting.  I am not suggesting that there is a link with DPI.  Also, am still strongly sceptical about this, but when you hear some of the stories, you have to wonder why anyone would make it up.  Anyway, it occurred to me that most of the events could be explained via one thing -  ultra advanced technology.  One of the strangest stories was that of a wolf, that approached the ranchers, as if a family pet, then it grabbed a calf nearby.  They hit the wolf with an axe handle, shot it several times with a hand gun ( wolf just looked at them puzzled).  Then they shot it with a high power rifle blowing chuncks of flesh and fur off it at which point the wolf retreated into the darkness and vanished.  Its tracks just stopped and it was gone.

One thought that came to mind was that if there were ETs buzzing around, could such a place as Skinwalker be a designated research area for the ETs  An area where they had been given permission to do research and interact to some extent with humans.  In this sense the strange occurrences are tests, experiments to see how humans respond to different things.  The ability to simulate, or ink with a neural network of another creature or animal might be no different than us using a drone, or a robot to investigate a hazardous environment.  It is just a different level of technology.  If you have not looked into before it is quite interesting.

Regards

Star man

March 28, 2021, 06:15:31 PM
Reply #67

sarapuk

Have watched some documentaries on the Skin-walker Ranch.  Lots of top scientists investigating strange phenomenon.  UFOs, Castle mutilations, Bigfoot sightings and lots more strange events.  Quite interesting.  I am not suggesting that there is a link with DPI.  Also, am still strongly sceptical about this, but when you hear some of the stories, you have to wonder why anyone would make it up.  Anyway, it occurred to me that most of the events could be explained via one thing -  ultra advanced technology.  One of the strangest stories was that of a wolf, that approached the ranchers, as if a family pet, then it grabbed a calf nearby.  They hit the wolf with an axe handle, shot it several times with a hand gun ( wolf just looked at them puzzled).  Then they shot it with a high power rifle blowing chuncks of flesh and fur off it at which point the wolf retreated into the darkness and vanished.  Its tracks just stopped and it was gone.

One thought that came to mind was that if there were ETs buzzing around, could such a place as Skinwalker be a designated research area for the ETs  An area where they had been given permission to do research and interact to some extent with humans.  In this sense the strange occurrences are tests, experiments to see how humans respond to different things.  The ability to simulate, or ink with a neural network of another creature or animal might be no different than us using a drone, or a robot to investigate a hazardous environment.  It is just a different level of technology.  If you have not looked into before it is quite interesting.

Regards

Star man

Obviously we dont have any definitive proof that Aliens are actually visiting Earth etc. All we have are many stories that may or may not be true. But many Scientists are now convinced that Alien life exists in Outer Space. If such life forms came to this Planet they may be like nothing we could understand. They may be millions of years more advanced than Humans. Ive made contact with a leading researcher on the subject of UFO's and Animal Mutilations. What he has told me so far is amazing.
DB

March 28, 2021, 06:59:23 PM
Reply #68

KFinn

Regards

Star man

Obviously we dont have any definitive proof that Aliens are actually visiting Earth etc. All we have are many stories that may or may not be true. But many Scientists are now convinced that Alien life exists in Outer Space. If such life forms came to this Planet they may be like nothing we could understand. They may be millions of years more advanced than Humans. Ive made contact with a leading researcher on the subject of UFO's and Animal Mutilations. What he has told me so far is amazing.

I have a very hard time accepting that aren't other life forms out there; its such a wide, vast place and to think that we are the highest form of life in the world is so...self centered, to me.  There just must be more out there!  Or if there isn't now, there must have been at other points in time. 

I haven't made it through all if the threads in this category but do you all have any suggestions on books or documentaries that you recommend?  That's another project on my always growing list; to write up a list if recommended or referred books, articles, YouTube vids and documentaries that support each theory.  Not Dyatlov specific but references that support the arguments, such as David Paulides books on Bigfoot, etc.  I've loved going through all if the links and such here on Teddy's site but I know we often discuss other resources here in the forums. 
-Ren

March 29, 2021, 07:21:58 AM
Reply #69

Star man

Regards

Star man

I have a very hard time accepting that aren't other life forms out there; its such a wide, vast place and to think that we are the highest form of life in the world is so...self centered, to me.  There just must be more out there!  Or if there isn't now, there must have been at other points in time. 

I haven't made it through all if the threads in this category but do you all have any suggestions on books or documentaries that you recommend?  That's another project on my always growing list; to write up a list if recommended or referred books, articles, YouTube vids and documentaries that support each theory.  Not Dyatlov specific but references that support the arguments, such as David Paulides books on Bigfoot, etc.  I've loved going through all if the links and such here on Teddy's site but I know we often discuss other resources here in the forums.

There is a good documentary series with Lou Alizondo - not sure if I spelled his name right, - unidentified ..... something or other sorry not much help with the name but if you can find it it is very good.

Regards

Star man

March 29, 2021, 11:02:26 AM
Reply #70

KFinn

Regards

Star man

There is a good documentary series with Lou Alizondo - not sure if I spelled his name right, - unidentified ..... something or other sorry not much help with the name but if you can find it it is very good.

Regards

Star man

I just did a quick search.  I will check the show out!  I saw an article and it mentioned Elizondo and sightings on the USS Nimitz.  My other half was stationed on the Nimitz when he was in the US Navy!!!  That's just wildly ironic!!!!!
-Ren

March 29, 2021, 03:07:44 PM
Reply #71

Star man

Regards

Star man

Regards

Star man

I just did a quick search.  I will check the show out!  I saw an article and it mentioned Elizondo and sightings on the USS Nimitz.  My other half was stationed on the Nimitz when he was in the US Navy!!!  That's just wildly ironic!!!!!

Yes that is the one.  It's the only series I would give any credit to, due to the credibility of the eye witnesses involved and the multiple witnesses who observed the events from different perspectives.  There aren't many explanations for what they witnessed.  Extremely advanced technology.  The question is who or what was operating it.

Regards

Star man

March 29, 2021, 03:15:27 PM
Reply #72

KFinn

Regards

Star man

[/quote]

Yes that is the one.  It's the only series I would give any credit to, due to the credibility of the eye witnesses involved and the multiple witnesses who observed the events from different perspectives.  There aren't many explanations for what they witnessed.  Extremely advanced technology.  The question is who or what was operating it.

Regards

Star man
[/quote]

I will be watching it this week!!  I was able to find it on Prime :D  Thank you!!!! 
-Ren

March 29, 2021, 05:09:58 PM
Reply #73

sarapuk

Regards

Star man

Theres a Ton of stuff out there. By out there I mean on the WWW. There are some very good books around as well and they can be found by using the WWW. David Paulides stuff is very good. And Linda Moulton Howe is also very good especially on Animal Mutilations which also covers Humans. Ive been particularly interested in the Rendlesham Forest Incident in England at a US Air Base during the so called Cold War. Ive got some very good books on that. You can pick up some classic books from the 1950's on UFO's and most of them are very good. So many very good books out there. If you like hunting down ancient reports then some of Englands old books from several hundred years ago have references to strange goings on and phenomenon, including Robert Plots great work ''The Natural History Of Staffordshire'' an original copy of which I saw and photocopied some pages over 30 years ago in the Birmingham Reference Library Archives. Good hunting.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 05:15:06 PM by sarapuk »
DB

March 29, 2021, 05:21:44 PM
Reply #74

KFinn

Regards

Star man

Theres a Ton of stuff out there. By out there I mean on the WWW. There are some very good books around as well and they can be found by using the WWW. David Paulides stuff is very good. And Linda Moulton Howe is also very good especially on Animal Mutilations which also covers Humans. Ive been particularly interested in the Rendlesham Forest Incident in England at a US Air Base during the so called Cold War. Ive got some very good books on that. You can pick up some classic books from the 1950's on UFO's and most of them are very good. So many very good books out there. If you like hunting down ancient reports then some of Englands old books from several hundred years ago have references to strange goings on and phenomenon, including Robert Plots great work ''The Natural History Of Staffordshire'' an original copy of which I saw and photocopied some pages over 30 years ago in the Birmingham Reference Library Archives. Good hunting.

I am actually a huge hobbyist on various illuminated manuscripts and historical texts!  Although my expertise in that field is more Italian renaissance like the Visconti book of hours, I do love many of the English styles (and I believe one of the Visconti master artists had also worked in the court of Henry VIII for a bit.)  Way off topic but I am completely jealous of you!  Completely!!!!! 

Thank you!!!  I shall go a-hunting!!!!!
-Ren

March 30, 2021, 04:14:43 PM
Reply #76

sarapuk

This is a good one - https://www.abebooks.co.uk/book-search/title/the-warminster-mystery/author/shuttlewood-arthur/

Thats one I havnt got, but should have it, because its a classic. Ive read references to it over the years. Warminster is an interesting place. Ive passed through it a fair few times and stopped of for a walk around and driven miles into the countryside towards the Military Zone, at night, getting a feel for the Landscape, or should I say Skyshape.
DB

March 30, 2021, 07:39:58 PM
Reply #77

KFinn

So, I just watched The Hunt for the Skinwalker, about the ranch in Utah.  What.  The.  Heck?!!  How have I never seen all of this??  Granted, I am far, far from Utah but still.  UFO's, cattle mutilation, black shadow beings, magnetized metal in the corral where four bulls were somehow "moved" into a trailer (that isn't possible for a human to be involved; bulls don't listen or follow directions!!!  You hope and pray that they do what you are trying to make them do!!!) 

I'll be honest, my first thought was that the water supply had to be laced with hallucinogenics.  But they said the NIDS research tested for all of that and found nothing.  My second thought was that that is pretty much what living with narcolepsy is like (I have type 1 narcolepsy.  Narcolepsy occurs when the body either doesn't produce or underproduces orexin, a neurotransmitter important in sleep cycles and other various things.  We often have severe nighttime insomnia and when we do sleep, we spend it all in REM. That means when waking or falling asleep, the brain has already jumped into REM and we can be dreaming while actually still awake.  The average narcoleptic is akin to functioning on 3-5 days of sleep deprivation so weird things happen, lol!)  But there is no way an entire area of people can all be narcoleptic, lol! 

Seriously, I need to learn more about this place and why it has such strange occurrences happening for so long and witnessed by so many people!  This is FASCINATING!!!!!!!  Thank you all for the various resources!!!! 
-Ren

March 31, 2021, 01:32:03 PM
Reply #78

marieuk

I'm going to start watching it too.  It's going to be shown on a Freeview channel here and I've heard good things about it.  There's been a lot of programmes on recently about the Rendlesham Forest incident, which is fascinating.

March 31, 2021, 03:33:04 PM
Reply #79

sarapuk

So, I just watched The Hunt for the Skinwalker, about the ranch in Utah.  What.  The.  Heck?!!  How have I never seen all of this??  Granted, I am far, far from Utah but still.  UFO's, cattle mutilation, black shadow beings, magnetized metal in the corral where four bulls were somehow "moved" into a trailer (that isn't possible for a human to be involved; bulls don't listen or follow directions!!!  You hope and pray that they do what you are trying to make them do!!!) 

I'll be honest, my first thought was that the water supply had to be laced with hallucinogenics.  But they said the NIDS research tested for all of that and found nothing.  My second thought was that that is pretty much what living with narcolepsy is like (I have type 1 narcolepsy.  Narcolepsy occurs when the body either doesn't produce or underproduces orexin, a neurotransmitter important in sleep cycles and other various things.  We often have severe nighttime insomnia and when we do sleep, we spend it all in REM. That means when waking or falling asleep, the brain has already jumped into REM and we can be dreaming while actually still awake.  The average narcoleptic is akin to functioning on 3-5 days of sleep deprivation so weird things happen, lol!)  But there is no way an entire area of people can all be narcoleptic, lol! 

Seriously, I need to learn more about this place and why it has such strange occurrences happening for so long and witnessed by so many people!  This is FASCINATING!!!!!!!  Thank you all for the various resources!!!!

I wish I lived in the USA for a while. I would be all over the remote areas.
DB

March 31, 2021, 06:52:22 PM
Reply #80

KFinn

With the country being fairly sizable and so multicultural, we have a lot of interesting takes and experiences.  Here on the east coast around Appalachia, there tend to be all sorts of haunted places and Bigfoot sightings.  Almost every county has at least one ghost hunters group.  When I was in grad school in PA, we got to tour some of the old, defunct prisons as part of studying early prison environments (older prisons usually subscribed to specific theories for justice so for example, Eastern State penitentiary revolved around reforming criminals and was designed to make the prisoner feel as repentant as possible.  It is creepy to visit!!!)  That was my favorite part of grad school!  I LOVE touring abandoned prisons and old asylums and such.  There is a really cool asylum in West Virginia that has a huge spook house around Halloween.  Of course, out west UFO's are more prominent and even more Bigfoot sightings.  Down south around Louisiana, we have a lot of ghost sightings as well, and much that revolves around the religious lore (voodoo). And swamp creature sightings!!  Around Texas are the chupacabra sightings.  There is just so much from haunted houses to native burial sites and UFO areas.  Tons of battle sites from the American Revolutionary War and the Civil War, plus various sites of lattice massacres.  You could almost spend months just going from one county to the next exploring the local stories and folklore!!!

On the other hand, you have haunted castles and ancient battle sites over the pond!  Secret weapons facilities from WWII, all of the supernatural sites in Eastern Europe like Vlad the Impalers castle and such.  I was very lucky to be able to go overseas in 2006 and visit a few cool places but not nearly what I wish I could visit!!  I was able to tour Natzweiller-Struthof.  Talk about haunted...that experience change my life forever.  I was 31 but that was the day I grew up, I think...

I'm off topic into travel and lore.  Sadly, we don't get nearly as many UFO sightings here in the rural east coast but we are pretty wooded so its harder to see the skies, lol.  Out west there are vast amounts of open sky.  Skinwalker ranch sounds like a very unique place even so! 
-Ren

April 01, 2021, 01:02:49 PM
Reply #81

sarapuk

With the country being fairly sizable and so multicultural, we have a lot of interesting takes and experiences.  Here on the east coast around Appalachia, there tend to be all sorts of haunted places and Bigfoot sightings.  Almost every county has at least one ghost hunters group.  When I was in grad school in PA, we got to tour some of the old, defunct prisons as part of studying early prison environments (older prisons usually subscribed to specific theories for justice so for example, Eastern State penitentiary revolved around reforming criminals and was designed to make the prisoner feel as repentant as possible.  It is creepy to visit!!!)  That was my favorite part of grad school!  I LOVE touring abandoned prisons and old asylums and such.  There is a really cool asylum in West Virginia that has a huge spook house around Halloween.  Of course, out west UFO's are more prominent and even more Bigfoot sightings.  Down south around Louisiana, we have a lot of ghost sightings as well, and much that revolves around the religious lore (voodoo). And swamp creature sightings!!  Around Texas are the chupacabra sightings.  There is just so much from haunted houses to native burial sites and UFO areas.  Tons of battle sites from the American Revolutionary War and the Civil War, plus various sites of lattice massacres.  You could almost spend months just going from one county to the next exploring the local stories and folklore!!!

On the other hand, you have haunted castles and ancient battle sites over the pond!  Secret weapons facilities from WWII, all of the supernatural sites in Eastern Europe like Vlad the Impalers castle and such.  I was very lucky to be able to go overseas in 2006 and visit a few cool places but not nearly what I wish I could visit!!  I was able to tour Natzweiller-Struthof.  Talk about haunted...that experience change my life forever.  I was 31 but that was the day I grew up, I think...

I'm off topic into travel and lore.  Sadly, we don't get nearly as many UFO sightings here in the rural east coast but we are pretty wooded so its harder to see the skies, lol.  Out west there are vast amounts of open sky.  Skinwalker ranch sounds like a very unique place even so!

Fascinating. Such a big World. Seems like there are still lots of places in the USA that are well off the beaten track. Ive been watching plenty of You Tube videos etc on Alaska, I knew it was big but wow its bigger than big. Over here smaller but there are places off the beaten track. The County of Wiltshire in England is famous for UFO experiences. Wales and the Border between England has some mysterious goings on. And recently there was a spate of Animal Mutilations in Northern France that has baffled everyone. I have driven across Northern France a few times. I must admit to not knowing about Natzweiller-Struthof until you mentioned it. Hitler and his Cohorts were into the supernatural and some people even go as far as saying that they had Alien connections.
DB

April 01, 2021, 09:21:54 PM
Reply #82

KFinn

Fascinating. Such a big World. Seems like there are still lots of places in the USA that are well off the beaten track. Ive been watching plenty of You Tube videos etc on Alaska, I knew it was big but wow its bigger than big. Over here smaller but there are places off the beaten track. The County of Wiltshire in England is famous for UFO experiences. Wales and the Border between England has some mysterious goings on. And recently there was a spate of Animal Mutilations in Northern France that has baffled everyone. I have driven across Northern France a few times. I must admit to not knowing about Natzweiller-Struthof until you mentioned it. Hitler and his Cohorts were into the supernatural and some people even go as far as saying that they had Alien connections.

DB

Oh yes!!!  So this is a little mystery from Natzweiller-Struthof.  There is a big concrete bunker like thing built into the ground under the camp.  You can go in and walk all around it (they excavated around it but there is nothing inside.). No one seems to know what it was for!!  No one, to my knowledge, has any clue what they were trying to build or hide.  It wasn't a root celler.  But it really makes you wonder!!!! 

On the same vein as my Bigfoot post in the yeti thread, there is a comet on the Bayeux Tapestry that is supposed to be Hailley's comet but the way it is depicted, has always made !e wonder if it were something else seen in the sky.  That was after 1066 in Britain...  I wonder how many other illuminations might portray possible UFO's of a sort?

-Ren

April 02, 2021, 04:41:14 PM
Reply #83

sarapuk

DB

Oh yes!!!  So this is a little mystery from Natzweiller-Struthof.  There is a big concrete bunker like thing built into the ground under the camp.  You can go in and walk all around it (they excavated around it but there is nothing inside.). No one seems to know what it was for!!  No one, to my knowledge, has any clue what they were trying to build or hide.  It wasn't a root celler.  But it really makes you wonder!!!! 

On the same vein as my Bigfoot post in the yeti thread, there is a comet on the Bayeux Tapestry that is supposed to be Hailley's comet but the way it is depicted, has always made !e wonder if it were something else seen in the sky.  That was after 1066 in Britain...  I wonder how many other illuminations might portray possible UFO's of a sort?

Good point about the Bayeux Tapestry. Yes there are lots of ancient drawings / pictures that crop up in various ways around the World that show unusual objects. So is there a Link between UFO / Creature / Mutilations regarding the Dyatlov Mystery. We have the Lights seen in the Sky in that part of Siberia . We have the Legend of the Menk as told by the Mansi people. And we have injuries to 2 of the Dyatlov Group that are similar to injuries in Animal Mutilation Cases.
DB

April 02, 2021, 06:09:34 PM
Reply #84

KFinn

DB

Good point about the Bayeux Tapestry. Yes there are lots of ancient drawings / pictures that crop up in various ways around the World that show unusual objects. So is there a Link between UFO / Creature / Mutilations regarding the Dyatlov Mystery. We have the Lights seen in the Sky in that part of Siberia . We have the Legend of the Menk as told by the Mansi people. And we have injuries to 2 of the Dyatlov Group that are similar to injuries in Animal Mutilation Cases.

I've started reading the Where the Footprints End suggested by Nigel.  I was wrong about the lesser degree of UFO sightings here on the east coast as compared to out west.  The opening experience was in Uniontown, PA from 1973, so half an hour or so from my old stomping grounds around Pittsburgh.  What was seen there was first a light orb from the sky, followed by two bigfoot-esque figures.  (i guess PA has a lengthy history with UFO sightings that I never realized when I was living there!)  There is absolutely no denying the similarities from Skinwalker ranch, to Uniontown to quite possibly Dyatlov Pass.  I must admit, it is absolutely compelling!  There is much more compelling evidence than I allowed myself to believe before.
-Ren

April 03, 2021, 03:18:56 PM
Reply #85

sarapuk

DB

I've started reading the Where the Footprints End suggested by Nigel.  I was wrong about the lesser degree of UFO sightings here on the east coast as compared to out west.  The opening experience was in Uniontown, PA from 1973, so half an hour or so from my old stomping grounds around Pittsburgh.  What was seen there was first a light orb from the sky, followed by two bigfoot-esque figures.  (i guess PA has a lengthy history with UFO sightings that I never realized when I was living there!)  There is absolutely no denying the similarities from Skinwalker ranch, to Uniontown to quite possibly Dyatlov Pass.  I must admit, it is absolutely compelling!  There is much more compelling evidence than I allowed myself to believe before.

Yes its a good idea to read as much as possible about the various mysteries. Time consuming but who knows where it will lead to. Everyone interested in the Dyatlov Mystery should broaden their horizons. The truth is out there somewhere.
DB

April 07, 2021, 12:40:35 PM
Reply #87

sarapuk

Happening all over the States now and more frequently, Oregon is getting hit hard:

https://www.bluemountaineagle.com/news/rancher-reports-mutilated-cow-outside-of-ukiah/article_17a4f3a2-01e2-11eb-8d61-93c7e8fd6707.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share

https://www.opb.org/news/article/eastern-oregon-western-cattle-deaths-mystery-theories/

https://modernfarmer.com/2021/03/lets-talk-about-cattle-mutilations/

https://wp.me/p6V7Xz-1E8r

Good stuff. What amazes me is that more people arent looking at this phenomenon as being potentially due to 'Extraterestial Intervention'. Having spoken to someone who is a leading Researcher into UFO's and Animal Mutilations in Britain, I have been told that certain British Scientists have made studies of some of these Mutilated Animals and state that there is no Technology on Earth that could make such 'Surgical Incisions'. So are we dealing with Forces of Nature of which we are not aware, or Aliens  !  ?
DB

April 07, 2021, 01:21:20 PM
Reply #88

KFinn

Happening all over the States now and more frequently, Oregon is getting hit hard:

https://www.bluemountaineagle.com/news/rancher-reports-mutilated-cow-outside-of-ukiah/article_17a4f3a2-01e2-11eb-8d61-93c7e8fd6707.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share

https://www.opb.org/news/article/eastern-oregon-western-cattle-deaths-mystery-theories/

Good stuff. What amazes me is that more people arent looking at this phenomenon as being potentially due to 'Extraterestial Intervention'. Having spoken to someone who is a leading Researcher into UFO's and Animal Mutilations in Britain, I have been told that certain British Scientists have made studies of some of these Mutilated Animals and state that there is no Technology on Earth that could make such 'Surgical Incisions'. So are we dealing with Forces of Nature of which we are not aware, or Aliens  !  ?

That came up on one of the mutilation at Skinwalker ranch; they took video at the time they found the calf's body.  One ear was such a precise, clean cut removal and the mutilation happened in a half hour time span!  They apparently sent the carcass for study and determined that there was trace evidence of a metal not of this earth, though they dud not give any information on who/where or how this was determined.  But seeing the carcass, there is no way the ear could have been sliced off in that shirt time frame without at least a medical grade scalpel! 
-Ren

April 07, 2021, 04:36:40 PM
Reply #89

sarapuk

That came up on one of the mutilation at Skinwalker ranch; they took video at the time they found the calf's body.  One ear was such a precise, clean cut removal and the mutilation happened in a half hour time span!  They apparently sent the carcass for study and determined that there was trace evidence of a metal not of this earth, though they dud not give any information on who/where or how this was determined.  But seeing the carcass, there is no way the ear could have been sliced off in that shirt time frame without at least a medical grade scalpel!

I have been told on good authority that many Governments and their respective Departments, around the World, are carrying out Investigations on Animal Mutilations and are basically covering up their findings. In England, DEFRA, which is the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, have a Special Department or Unit within, which Investigates Animal Mutilations. Apparently they tell Farmers and Landowners who find dead Animals under strange circumstances to say nothing to any one. They send someone to the Farmer or Landowner and take the corpse away and no more is heard of it. I have also been told that there is now a Unit within the British Military that does the same thing, maybe the 2 Units are linked.
DB