March 19, 2024, 02:15:18 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Link Between UFO / Creature / Mutilations  (Read 29401 times)

April 19, 2021, 08:02:59 AM
Reply #90

KFinn

I'm watching a more recent documentary/investigative program on Skinwalker ranch by the newest owner; another multi-billionare who has the fortune to call in all sorts of scientists, experts and equipment.  It is on Hulu here, was filmed in 2019, I believe, and is called "The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch."

So, episode two, season one.  They decide to do overnight scans out on the mesa area where sky orbs and weird lights and high levels of radiation are most prevalent.  Their uber powered laser dies completely (many electronics seem to out there!)  They start sweeping infrared and see weird light flashes and a beam that extends from ground to sky (but they can not pinpoint whether the origin is above or below.). And then, as if that wasn't the weird part...  Tom, the ranch supervisor, suddenly gets a headache.  Two years before when he first came to the ranch to work on setting up for the investigation, everyone said "don't ever dig or the activity will ramp up."  He thought they were joking, started digging and wound up hospitalized.  He had a cranial edema that the doctors can not explain and have never seen before.  One expert called in said it looked as though Tom had been hit full on by a ray of radiation to the back of his head.  They showed the scans of his head and it was the oddest thing I've ever seen, personally.  It wasn't cerebral edema, it was swelling between his scalp and skull.  But it was life threatening, had he not gotten medical attention, asap.  So, back to episode two.  Tom's head starts hurting, same spot as before.  They decide to take right off to the hospital and the doctor's see new swelling, same spot.  Tom is okay afterward but...  Radiation, tick.  Weird lights in the sky, tick.  Head injury with little, feasible explanation, tick.  That place is really bizarre but wow! 
-Ren

April 19, 2021, 11:55:50 AM
Reply #91

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I'm watching a more recent documentary/investigative program on Skinwalker ranch by the newest owner; another multi-billionare who has the fortune to call in all sorts of scientists, experts and equipment.  It is on Hulu here, was filmed in 2019, I believe, and is called "The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch."

So, episode two, season one.  They decide to do overnight scans out on the mesa area where sky orbs and weird lights and high levels of radiation are most prevalent.  Their uber powered laser dies completely (many electronics seem to out there!)  They start sweeping infrared and see weird light flashes and a beam that extends from ground to sky (but they can not pinpoint whether the origin is above or below.). And then, as if that wasn't the weird part...  Tom, the ranch supervisor, suddenly gets a headache.  Two years before when he first came to the ranch to work on setting up for the investigation, everyone said "don't ever dig or the activity will ramp up."  He thought they were joking, started digging and wound up hospitalized.  He had a cranial edema that the doctors can not explain and have never seen before.  One expert called in said it looked as though Tom had been hit full on by a ray of radiation to the back of his head.  They showed the scans of his head and it was the oddest thing I've ever seen, personally.  It wasn't cerebral edema, it was swelling between his scalp and skull.  But it was life threatening, had he not gotten medical attention, asap.  So, back to episode two.  Tom's head starts hurting, same spot as before.  They decide to take right off to the hospital and the doctor's see new swelling, same spot.  Tom is okay afterward but...  Radiation, tick.  Weird lights in the sky, tick.  Head injury with little, feasible explanation, tick.  That place is really bizarre but wow!

Maybe thats why the Russian Authorities closed the area around the site of the Dyatlov Incident. Maybe it was an Extraterrestrial Event and the Authorities didnt want people digging into it.
DB

April 19, 2021, 12:24:14 PM
Reply #92

Nigel Evans

I read about the Skinwalker ranch some years back and was fascinated, sounds like the new owner wants to investigate. From memory there were reports of dogs/wolves walking upright "dogmen".