March 18, 2024, 08:36:47 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Link Between UFO / Creature / Mutilations  (Read 29388 times)

July 04, 2020, 02:17:26 PM
Read 29388 times

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I thought I would start this Topic because of the many stories that bring UFO'S and CREATURES and MUTILATIONS, together.  Around the World reports come in on a fairly regular basis from witnesses who's statements seem to suggest that there may be a LINK.
DB

July 05, 2020, 03:22:38 AM
Reply #1

Nigel Evans

Yes it's a pattern that i've recognised.
With CM the reasons have an easy explanation, but lights connected to bigfoot sightings?Apparently the Mansi have a similar folklore with the Menk.

July 15, 2020, 04:46:16 AM
Reply #2

spotterroe

The key explanation needed is how did Lyudmila Dubinina end up with no tongue and her eye balls missing?

This cannot be because of an avalanche and hypothermia which is the latest version just released by the Russians.
This points towards UFO involvement as it is similar to  cattle mutilations.

I don't understand why this factor has not received more attention.

July 15, 2020, 12:31:32 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

The key explanation needed is how did Lyudmila Dubinina end up with no tongue and her eye balls missing?

This cannot be because of an avalanche and hypothermia which is the latest version just released by the Russians.
This points towards UFO involvement as it is similar to  cattle mutilations.

I don't understand why this factor has not received more attention.

Yes I am surprised that more Members haven't voiced their opinion. I did mention Cattle Mutilations else where in this Forum a while ago.
DB

July 15, 2020, 01:01:33 PM
Reply #4

Monty

For me, this evidence is bizarre, bordering on unbelievable. Could it truly be attributed to"bath skin" or decomposition? And if her rib fracture is so odd, perhaps it occurred in the position she was found? I still stand by my previous question- if the tongue was eroded, why weren't her lungs and/ or stomach full of water as the melt drained in.

July 15, 2020, 01:26:11 PM
Reply #5

sarapuk

There are many reports from around the World over the last 50 years of a connection between UFO and BIGFOOT TYPE CREATURES and ANIMAL MUTILATIONS.  Humans are Animals.

Note that many Cattle Mutilations involve missing EYES and TONGUES.

https://rogueplanet.tv/80788/is-bigfoot-an-alien/

DB

July 15, 2020, 01:51:04 PM
Reply #6

Nigel Evans

In the third photo the animal has lost it's left cheek and lips, just like Lyudmila.

July 15, 2020, 02:00:31 PM
Reply #7

Monty

Yes. No avalanche or ravine required.

July 16, 2020, 04:37:42 PM
Reply #8

sarapuk

In the third photo the animal has lost it's left cheek and lips, just like Lyudmila.

And gaping eye socket, probably both eye sockets. And probably a missing tongue.
DB

July 16, 2020, 04:38:45 PM
Reply #9

sarapuk

DB

July 24, 2020, 02:08:33 AM
Reply #10

Ramses

I give you a link that explains the Dyatlov mystery. Make sure to watch all the episodes!

I cannot stress out enough the importance of this case that has fallen into oblivion and connects the dots on the Dyatlov case.

History channel doc, low quality:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3: 

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

More in this lecture:
https://www.reddit.com/r/UFObelievers/comments/hvsryu/a_very_important_and_scientific_lecture_by_ademar/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

July 24, 2020, 02:29:01 AM
Reply #11

Ramses

July 26, 2020, 07:27:32 PM
Reply #12

spotterroe

Although interesting, I do not see a connection between the Brazilian UFO case and the Dyatlov Pass incident.

July 27, 2020, 01:11:44 PM
Reply #13

sarapuk

Although interesting, I do not see a connection between the Brazilian UFO case and the Dyatlov Pass incident.

Theres no actual connection just a similarity in some of the Injuries.  Its worth pointing out that UFOs are often seen in the vicinity of Animal Mutilations.
DB

September 23, 2020, 04:21:19 PM
Reply #14

sarapuk

Source: The Great Airship Mystery: A UFO of the 1890s, Daniel Cohen. publ. Dodd, Mead, 1st ed. 1981, ISBN-13 978-0396079903, Chapter 7, pp.92-102.

“Last Monday night about 10:30 we were awakened by a noise among the cattle. I arose thinking that perhaps my bulldog was performing pranks, but upon going to the door saw to my utter astonishment that an airship was slowly descending upon my cow lot, about forty rods [600 feet] from the house.

“Calling my tenant, Gid Heslip, and my son Wall, we seized some axes and ran to the corral. Meanwhile the ship had been gently descending until it was not more than thirty feet above the ground and we came within fifty yards of it.

“It consisted of a great cigar-shaped portion, possibly three hundred feet long, with a carriage underneath. The carriage was made of glass or some other transparent substance alternating with a narrow strip of some material. It was brightly lighted within and everything was plainly visible-it was occupied by six of the strangest beings I ever saw. They were jabbering together but we could not understand a word they said.

“Every part of the vessel which was not transparent was of a dark reddish color. We stood mute with wonder and fright. Then some noise attracted their attention and they turned a light directly upon us. Immediately on catching sight of us they turned on some unknown power, and a great turbine wheel, about thirty feet in diameter, which was revolving slowly below the craft, began to buzz and the vessel rose lightly as a bird. When about three hundred feet above us it seemed to pause and to hover directly above a two-year-old heifer which was bawling and jumping, apparently fast in the fence. Going to her, we found some material fastened in a slip knot around her neck and going up to the vessel from the heifer tangled in the wire fence. We tried to get it off but could not, so we cut the wire loose to see the ship, heifer and all, rise slowly, disappearing in the northwest.

“We went home but I was so frightened I could not sleep. Rising early Tuesday I started out on my horse, hoping to find some trace of my cow. This I failed to do, but coming back in the evening found that Link Thomas, about three or four miles west of LeRoy, had found the hide, legs and head in his field that day. He, thinking that someone had butchered a stolen beast, had brought the hide to town for identification, but was greatly mystified in not being able to find any tracks in the soft ground. After identifying the hide by my brand, I went home. But every time I would drop to sleep I would see the cursed thing, with its big lights and hideous people. I don’t know whether they are devils or angels or what; but we all saw them, and my whole family saw the ship, and I don’t want any more to do with them.”

Analysis of the Story:

The description of the craft mimics airships of that time period, the first flown by Henri Giffard’s in 1852 which was steam powered. What’s interesting about this story is how it’s very similar to today’s sightings:

Description:

“It consisted of a great cigar-shaped portion, possibly three hundred feet long.”

Cigar-shaped UFO’s are still being seen today. As of this writing, The National UFO Reporting Center has eight listings so far in 2016 from Seattle, Washington down to Eagle River, Arkansas with two separate sightings reported in Joplin, Missouri. There’s over 2500 Cigar-shaped cases reported on this website.

Animal Mutilation:

The Airship picks up a cow, and then cow parts were found three to four miles west of LeRoy and appeared to have been dropped due to leaving no tracks in the soft ground.

If that story wasn’t enough, in Volume 38, No.11 of Fate Magazine’s issue, November of 1985, was printed a story called, “Cattle-Killing UFO of 1896”. One year before Hamilton’s story, in August of 1896 in Howell County, Missouri, a family experienced a UFO encounter.

Excerpts from the Fate Magazine article:

– “All at once we saw flashing lights. At first we thought they were a star shower, but the “stars” stayed in a circle as if they were all strung together like beads.”

– “The circle of lights just kept whirling and falling towards us.”

– “ I ran to my mother and clung to her skirts, crying and shaking so hard that I could barely stand.”

– “ It stopped and hovered over the barn. We could now see it was a large saucer-like shape. It’s lights were blinding. The whole barn lot lit up like day.”

– “My father grabbed up the baby who was sleeping on a pallet and we fled into the house.”

– “The next morning when Ben took his dog Cappie and went out to the pasture to bring up the milk cows, as he always did, he came running back to the house scared out of his wits.”

– “In a large patch of burned grass were three of our steers lying dead on the ground.”

The father then examined the steers and noticed they were completely drained of blood.

Note: For a complete version of the article, please contact Fate Magazine and request, Volume 38, No.11, 1985 issue.

Real Animal Mutilation cases consist of the following:

– Animal is picked up at location A, then mutilated at location B, then placed at location C.
– Animal found with usual lesions, and lack of blood.
– Animal appears to have been dropped or placed.
– No animal struggle evidence found.
– No predator take-down evidence found.
– No human evidence found.
– No tracks of any kind!
– Sometimes strange lights are seen in the area before and even after the mutilation.

So we have two possible mutilation cases occurring in 1896 and one in 1897. Both talk about a purposed UFO and both sightings result in cattle deaths. But wait, there’s more to this.

Hamilton mutilation location, occurred around 38.062278, -95.725157
Missouri mutilation location, occurred around 36.969949, -91.892627
DB

September 24, 2020, 02:01:04 PM
Reply #15

Nigel Evans

I've read that your article below was admitted to be a hoax.

Not just cattle we are led to believe.
https://www.history.com/news/ufos-aliens-animal-human-mutilation-lovette-cunningham
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 02:08:46 PM by Nigel Evans »

September 28, 2020, 02:32:22 PM
Reply #16

sarapuk

https://www.history.com/news/ufos-aliens-animal-human-mutilation-lovette-cunningham

I clicked the link but couldnt find any reference to that story I posted.
DB

September 29, 2020, 06:24:03 AM
Reply #17

Nigel Evans

There wasn't meant to be.  kewl1
Here's a link to the hoax story - https://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/cow-abduction.htm

September 29, 2020, 04:22:34 PM
Reply #18

sarapuk

There wasn't meant to be.  kewl1
Here's a link to the hoax story - https://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/cow-abduction.htm

But its only an hoax according to one person ! ?  And who was that person  ! ?

[[   Ufologists rediscovered the account in the early 1960s, and the story rebounded to life through books and magazines. In 1976, however, an elderly Kansas woman came forward­ to say that shortly before the tale was reported in the Farmer's Advocate, she had heard Hamilton boast to his wife about the story ­he had made up. Hamilton belonged to a local liars' club that delighted in the concoction of outrageous tall tales. According to the woman, "The club soon broke up after the 'airship and cow' story. I guess that one had topped them all."]]
I found this from UFOnut
[[After the article was published, it was re-printed in newspapers all over America and Europe. In his book “ANATOMY OF PHENOMENA” by researcher Jacques Vallee back in 1965, Jacques brought this article into the media lime light. Later in years some publications including Fate Magazine concluded the event was a hoax due to Alexander Hamilton being part of an elite group of citizens known as “The Liars Club”. Their information came from a 1943 article from a Kansas newspaper called, “The Buffalo Enterprise”, in which Mrs. Donna Steeby of Wichita Kansas wrote that her 93 year old mother, Ethel L Shaw when younger, had actually heard the tall-tale from Hamilton himself and he admitted it was all a hoax.]]

I found this in Texas Monthly.
[[Thanks to a long-forgotten nineteenth-century farmer named John Martin, unidentified flying objects were first described as “saucers” here in Texas. According to the article “A Strange Phenomenon” that appeared in the
Denison Daily News on January 25, 1878, Martin was hunting when he saw “a dark object high in the northern sky.” The news account states that “the peculiar shape and the velocity with which the object seemed to approach riveted his attention, and he strained his eyes to discover its character. When first noticed it appeared to be about the size of an orange, after which it continued to grow larger.
“After gazing at it for some time,” the article continues, “Mr. Martin became blind from long looking and left of viewing to rest his eyes. On resuming his view, the object was almost overhead and had increased considerably in size and appeared to be going through space at a wonderful speed. When directly over him it was about the size of a large saucer and was evidently at great height.” ]]

Note : There is no  evidence of a Liars Club in the Kansas area at that time.

DB

September 30, 2020, 04:12:51 AM
Reply #19

Nigel Evans

It's important to include the hoax story in the conversation to maintain balance.

What's relevant to the DPI here is that the ravine four injuries are consistent with these stories. Falling from a significant height (say 20m) onto snow, limited cattle mutilation style injuries and of course Ivanov's undying belief in fireorbs combined with curious photos.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 04:26:57 AM by Nigel Evans »

October 02, 2020, 03:51:33 PM
Reply #20

Star man

The most convincing UFO incident I am aware of is the TIC TAC.  Us Navy pilot David Favour and three of his colleagues encountered a UFO off the Coast of California.  The craft exhibited very unusual manoeuvres and as they approached the craft shot off with incredible acceleration and disappeared. 

The pilots were called away from a training exercise to investigate strange radar blips that they had been monitoring for a week or so.  The radar picked them up decending from high altitude to about 20000 ft where they stayed in the same place for a while and the ascended again.  The pilots recorded video of the craft.  Later another fighter jet went to look for the TIC TAC and found it at the CAP point of the previous training mission.  There is a really good interview on utube. There hasn't been any credible explantion to explain the encounter to date.

Regards

Star man

October 15, 2020, 10:07:31 AM
Reply #22

RidgeWatcher

Hello sarape

I lived in Phoenix for 5 years. You do not have to convince me of the unexplainable in the skies or that some cattle mutilation is not of this world. However some odd things are occurring above us which is difficult to explain. The US now has a Space Force and we were all wondering why?

October 20, 2020, 03:18:15 PM
Reply #23

Star man

I cant see any obvious link between UFOs and dpi, but it does seem that there is more serious interest in the subject now.  The problem is the subject attracts loads of crackpots too.  The Tic Tac is interesting though, and the discussion around gravity field propulsion and gravity technology.

Regards

Star man

October 20, 2020, 03:34:21 PM
Reply #24

sarapuk

I cant see any obvious link between UFOs and dpi, but it does seem that there is more serious interest in the subject now.  The problem is the subject attracts loads of crackpots too.  The Tic Tac is interesting though, and the discussion around gravity field propulsion and gravity technology.

Regards

Star man

I suppose some would say that the sightings of the so called fire balls are representative of the UFO interest. Also the reports of strange lights in the sky over that part of Siberia in the 1950's, could also fit the UFO category.
DB

October 22, 2020, 12:09:22 AM
Reply #25

Nigel Evans

I cant see any obvious link between UFOs and dpi

Lev Ivanov did and he saw all the evidence.

October 22, 2020, 11:26:58 AM
Reply #26

RidgeWatcher

Hello sarapuk,

There are countries that freely release aerial phenomena to the public, most South American countries freely admit the existence of UFO's. I personally have attended MUFON meetings in Phoenix, Arizona. These meetings are not full of mentally ill or the sensationalists. They are full of police, military, teachers, Professors and Scientists. Everyday people who has seen things they can't explain. The U.S.Military is releasing, slowly albeit, proof of the existence of unknown aircraft. Usually they are RETIRED personal, though. In our lexicon we are calling them "tictacs" like the candies:

October 22, 2020, 01:11:29 PM
Reply #27

Monty

Not my chosen hypothesis but: Are we saying some event draws all nine away from the tent in awe and leads them down slope, five die observing and four die in an unexplained manner?

October 22, 2020, 03:50:06 PM
Reply #28

Star man

I cant see any obvious link between UFOs and dpi

Lev Ivanov did and he saw all the evidence.

There's not much else to go on though dont you think?

Regards

Star man

October 24, 2020, 12:58:59 AM
Reply #29

Nigel Evans

Not my chosen hypothesis but: Are we saying some event draws all nine away from the tent in awe and leads them down slope, five die observing and four die in an unexplained manner?

My "chosen hypothesis" would be that they have to flee the tent and then they split up on the slope with one group getting whacked probably where the flashlight was found with some of them never making the cedar. The UFO / creature / mutilation angle really comes into play with the ravine four. A feature of cattle mutilations is that the animals can appear as if dropped from the sky, (e.g. no tracks in soft mud or snow and the ground is depressed underneath). This would be an excellent solution to the rav4 injuries AND Lyudmila's head injuries are an excellent fit for CM of course.

That the rav4 injuries defy explanation but so easily fit with the CM theory makes the case for this thread.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 01:03:48 AM by Nigel Evans »