Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Pulsed microwave weapons and the 'Havana syndrome'

<< < (2/4) > >>

RidgeWatcher:
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if people are being experimented on by a group of countries working in conjunction with each other, including my own country.

KFinn:

--- Quote from: RidgeWatcher on September 19, 2021, 06:16:21 PM ---At this point I wouldn't be surprised if people are being experimented on by a group of countries working in conjunction with each other, including my own country.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Ziljoe:
I'm interested to a point on this knowledge but I'm also cautious of a conspiracy theory. I wouldn't want to go down the road that all governments are out to get us....to be honest it's a bit paranoid.

RidgeWatcher:
I never mentioned all countries I was very specific but you could add more countries, if you so wish. Be very careful about who you call a Conspiracy Theorist and Paranoia. It was very accusatory and rude.

These weapons are being used and indiscriminately in various countries. This is coming from our own leaders but if you doubt me go find it yourself before calling other posters Conspiracy Theorists.

Ziljoe:
Please accept my apologies ridgewatcher It wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular.

As I said it is interesting and I have and do watch a lot of these theories. Where I mean I'm cautious of conspiracy theories, is from people that make the programs and media. Not you. I was not thinking you were being paranoid.

So please again forgive me. I should have written it better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version