March 28, 2024, 08:43:58 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Forgery of photographs after January 26, 1959  (Read 46083 times)

February 02, 2020, 04:59:02 PM
Reply #60

Gorojanin

Added a picture to  the main post . The picture says that most of the photos of members of the Dyatlov group were taken within a 30-minute walk from the village of Severny.

February 02, 2020, 05:04:28 PM
Reply #61

Gorojanin

Also added to the main post.

Although if you take a closer look, you will see that this is the same session, although the photo was taken away on January 30, 1959, and that Tibo’s supports was erased from the photo, the ski poles with rings wider than the face were painted, a third ski too was added.

These are segments of the same length in a photo with real sticks and in a fake photo with painted sticks .

February 02, 2020, 05:08:04 PM
Reply #62

Gorojanin

Dubinina's ski tips and heels are almost at the same distance from the photographer. From the ski tip to the binding - less than a meter. That is, at this distance Dubinina is closer to the photographer than Slobodin, but her figure is almost one and a half times (!!!) bigger. A very serious mistake.

These segments - Dubinina's height from the soles to the neck-are of equal length.

February 03, 2020, 12:31:08 AM
Reply #63

Morski

More contribution to the general nonsense of this photo "manipulation"... Sorry, but things like this make even the Yeti and Chupacabra sound like a reasonable explanation.
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it." Mark Twain

February 03, 2020, 12:55:19 AM
Reply #64

Gorojanin

More contribution to the general nonsense of this photo "manipulation"... Sorry, but things like this make even the Yeti and Chupacabra sound like a reasonable explanation.

This is an unsubstantiated statement. We need explanations of these and all other examples given, as well as various degrees of decomposition of corpses, fatal wounds, traces of beatings, 26-31-day stubble on the face of the dead Thibault, 13-15-day stubble on the face of the dead Krivonishchenko, etc.

February 03, 2020, 12:18:55 PM
Reply #65

WAB

Dear Morski !

It is useless for this man to say anything. They tried to explain something to him on our forums for a long time, but it only led to the fact that they stopped talking to him and he moved to this forum, where he is not known. Here the picture is completely repeated, so the best way not to inflate the spam of inadequate level and not to respond.
Here are some links to our forums, where all this has already happened:
https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=12503.0 .
https://pereval1959.kamrbb.ru/?x=read&razdel=38&tema=250&start=80 .
or here's his blog at LJ.
https://gorojanin-iz-b.livejournal.com/tag/%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%20%D0%A1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD
You read Russian, so you can understand a lot in detail.

And that's where he got his "inspiration" from:
https://vk.com/@alex_hazard-gruppa-dyatlova-2
I don't want to look for the rest of the links anymore.
Mysterious ways ... conspiracy.
PS. I rarely come here (very busy), but I am very happy to welcome you here.

February 03, 2020, 01:17:50 PM
Reply #66

Morski

It is good to hear from you, dear WAB! It`s been a while.
I have read your previous post about Gorojanin, and now, after your response to me, I am even more aware of his... "interpretation". I see now, that it is futile to argue with him, so I will just ignore.

I also participate very rarely in the forum during the last months, but I try to read most of the discussions.

I really hope you are in good spirit and health, and you "fight" only your professional commitments.
Really glad to see you again in this great forum. (Huge thanks to Teddy, of course  thanky1 )

"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it." Mark Twain

February 04, 2020, 03:27:42 AM
Reply #67

Gorojanin

It is useless for this man to say anything. They tried to explain something to him on our forums for a long time, but it only led to the fact that they stopped talking to him and he moved to this forum, where he is not known. Here the picture is completely repeated, so the best way not to inflate the spam of inadequate level and not to respond.
Here are some links to our forums, where all this has already happened:
https://taina.li/forum/index.php?topic=12503.0 .
https://pereval1959.kamrbb.ru/?x=read&razdel=38&tema=250&start=80 .
or here's his blog at LJ.
https://gorojanin-iz-b.livejournal.com/tag/%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%20%D0%A1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD
You read Russian, so you can understand a lot in detail.

Before closing the subject of photo falsification, which is forbidden for all our forums and writers, these resources behaved relatively decently.
But not all writers do this. For example, the writer Alexander Kas just went into hysterics, like a little girl with a severe psychiatric diagnosis.

A well-known researcher of the Dyatlov group Semiletov deleted the cult forum Khibina-files when the topic of falsifying photos began to be analyzed in a dozen sections. He told people some nonsense about the reason for deleting the forum - that he was insulted in a personal message. And he told me: "I'm not interested in the campaign of the Dyatlov group".   thanky1

I guess you're not going to say anything specific about any particular example of fake photos, because you have nothing to say.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 03:33:35 AM by Gorojanin »

February 04, 2020, 05:01:18 AM
Reply #68

Gorojanin

And something else. If someone speaks Russian and English better than the people who helped translate  this post ,  and can offer better translation options for its fragments than in   this version , I will be grateful and put the best translation options. Unfortunately, I speak English only with a Yandex translator.

February 11, 2020, 01:19:28 PM
Reply #69

Eve24

I%u2019ve come across your research before, I think I found it kind of compelling but I got freaked out/overwhelmed and forgot about it. The only picture thing that I clearly see as weird is a five legged horse.

Also  I%u2019ve always found the diaries weird. Sometimes it seems like they%u2019re sitting there all writing the same exact things which was always kind of odd. I found it odd that they watched a movie 3 times in a row which I seem to remember.

Also, I am starting to see things that aren%u2019t there- I see a body in one of those photos. It%u2019s right under the part where you talk about %u201Cdummies%u201D and %u201Ccliques%u201D and the photos are of trees. Right under the word dummy in the photo below that, on the far right, I see a guy laying in the snow underneath it a cm or two. Can%u2019t tell who it is but his face is facing us, you can see his arm and a thin white stripe on his hat. Which makes no sense and can%u2019t be true but I can%u2019t unsee it. I%u2019ve always seen that first picture too though as the face of a dead man so possibly I just have a problem ..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 01:31:07 PM by Eve24 »

February 12, 2020, 10:09:42 AM
Reply #70

Gorojanin

I%u2019ve come across your research before, I think I found it kind of compelling but I got freaked out/overwhelmed and forgot about it. The only picture thing that I clearly see as weird is a five legged horse.

Also  I%u2019ve always found the diaries weird. Sometimes it seems like they%u2019re sitting there all writing the same exact things which was always kind of odd. I found it odd that they watched a movie 3 times in a row which I seem to remember.

Also, I am starting to see things that aren%u2019t there- I see a body in one of those photos. It%u2019s right under the part where you talk about %u201Cdummies%u201D and %u201Ccliques%u201D and the photos are of trees. Right under the word dummy in the photo below that, on the far right, I see a guy laying in the snow underneath it a cm or two. Can%u2019t tell who it is but his face is facing us, you can see his arm and a thin white stripe on his hat. Which makes no sense and can%u2019t be true but I can%u2019t unsee it. I%u2019ve always seen that first picture too though as the face of a dead man so possibly I just have a problem ..
"The only picture thing that I clearly see as weird" or "not the only picture thing that I clearly see as weird" are not facts. You need to explain all the visual facts shown in the post. And at the same time, we must remember that even one fake frame makes the entire film fake.

February 13, 2020, 01:59:47 PM
Reply #71

Eve24

I don’t know much about cameras and my brain isn’t good at understanding geometry very well-when other people start talking about pixels and explaining why something is “fake,” it doesn’t mean anything to me. I don’t see evidence of a picture conspiracy

February 13, 2020, 02:09:41 PM
Reply #72

Monty

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 08:53:43 PM by Monty »

February 13, 2020, 05:31:47 PM
Reply #73

Gorojanin

I don’t know much about cameras and my brain isn’t good at understanding geometry very well-when other people start talking about pixels and explaining why something is “fake,” it doesn’t mean anything to me. I don’t see evidence of a picture conspiracy

"I see" and "I don't see" are not facts.
Are you the proponent of a theory or just full of scattergun questions?
I am not a supporter of any theory of researchers of the Dyatlov group. My version of events explains all the facts that the researchers of the Dyatlov group cannot explain. First of all, the facts of falsification of photos.

February 14, 2020, 02:13:30 AM
Reply #74

Gorojanin

Made several additions to the main post .

About signals in diaries.

...This is the signal that was written under duress.

Of course, a lot is sifted out, but also in the left full of signals. In the form of confusion. In the form of an unprecedented date of 30.2.59 in Kolmogorova 's diary . In the form of conscious mistakes over time-thanks to    blogger lioha-derevnia .

Read in the General diary:

27.1.59.  At 4 o'clock we started... We drove 8 km in 2 hours... It was getting dark.

January 28.  We get up to rest at 5: 30.

In fact, in Ivdel, the sun sets at 16: 46. In the area of the village of Severny-a minute or two earlier. At 17: 30 and 18: 00 it is dark, and nothing is visible at all.

And then the diary goes straight on about what happened...

February 14, 2020, 02:58:48 AM
Reply #75

Gorojanin

Also note the scratch above Thibo. White, i.e. on a positive carrier.
The hat interrupts it, which means: the figure was laid on the carrier.
With an increase, it is clear, that it is shines through, i.e. the master used photoplates.   

Other overlays of inserted shapes on micro-damage.

Two photos 28.01.1959. Scratches covered with  Krivonischenko`s and Kolevatov`s figures.

29.01.1959. Doroshenko  is superimposed on the background

30.01.1959. Epic stupidity! I forgot to draw a ski on my leg.  fun7

Dubinina's double face.

There are no other double faces in any of the photos.  The master of photomontage badly painted over the hood.  The hood was on the same photo shoot that was used for this fake photo

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 07:56:04 PM by Gorojanin »

February 14, 2020, 03:32:06 AM
Reply #76

Gorojanin

Also added to the main post

Researchers of the Dyatlov`s group believe that it is the evening of 28.01, although the lighting in this photo is morning. But that's not the point.

The second skier without sticks. His hands are down, but he stands in the speaker, bent like everyone else, and takes a step. It is physically impossible to go skiing without support on ski poles, bent over with a backpack

In the original photo, a person with a backpack is leaning on his left leg, hands down; or without a backpack at all, it was glued by a master. The master saw that there were no sticks, tried to correct the picture by putting one under his arm, but only made it worse.

February 25, 2020, 05:04:40 AM
Reply #77

Gorojanin

Added another fake photo to the main message .

The photo, allegedly made Krivonischenko 01.02.1959.
Two left skis. The right ski is 1.5 times shorter than it should be in this leg position.
The master placed the figure on skis from a different setting.

February 28, 2020, 03:29:43 PM
Reply #78

Gorojanin

Another addition to the previous fake photo.

March 08, 2020, 05:53:19 PM
Reply #79

Gorojanin

Added two more fake photos to the  main post .

Three photos allegedly taken on January 31, 1959.
This is the ski stick of a little gnome of the Mansi mountains.

Not so beautiful, but obvious errors with the length of ski poles.
If the photo wizard had taken the ski poles aside, the photos would not have been fake. But he stuck ski poles in the snow near the skier 's foot, and the photos became obvious fakes.

In addition to this, the master of photography made tiny palms and the shadow of the right ski.

March 09, 2020, 03:33:37 AM
Reply #80

Photographic

The various posts proposing a forgery of photos prove one thing for sure:  either deliberate or not, the author shows a striking misconception of perspective.

March 11, 2020, 10:56:31 PM
Reply #81

Gorojanin

The various posts proposing a forgery of photos prove one thing for sure:  either deliberate or not, the author shows a striking misconception of perspective.
These are just words. It is necessary to show specifically on specific examples of fake photos why they are not fake.

March 27, 2020, 07:09:38 PM
Reply #82

Gorojanin

Here is an interesting paper not from the case.
Thibault-Brignol's Note.

"Hello, Lida! Greetings from a room filled with sacks, tents and all sorts of food.
We are going on a campaign for Chistorp.
I listened to your letter with great attention - you describe the situation quite correctly.
It's good. That's it. Greetings from our wandering brethren.
23 I 59 K. Thibault".

Everything is clean except the tents.
There were some double tents, four-person tents, and what and how many-we do not know.
And there was no unique, consisting of two parts of the Dyatlov`s tent for ten persons.It appeared only in the diaries completed before the murder after 26.01.1959, and on the pass where it was brought by the props.

Then Yudin turns like a snake, avoiding the question "who carried the tent?"And leaves, scoundrel))
This tent with a chimney and a stove requires a single porter, which we do not see in any photo montage. All with their backpacks.
And two pictures with a tent in General from the situation from the shooting of Sogrin; he actually had this tent.

And this lack of a tent in all documents, as in the memoirs of "sole survivor", along with the fake photos, sends the entire legend down the chimney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=kHSdksyU_Q4

May 06, 2020, 08:32:01 AM
Reply #83

Gorojanin

Added another fake photo to the main message .

This is another mistake with the backpack. Allegedly photo 01.02.1959. The master put a 12-seat tent on Dyatlov's backpack. The total weight of the load should be more than the Dyatlov's weight , but the Dyatlov stands straight, without support.

When the master saw the error, he tried to correct it by rotating the photo on the axis. In the original, the photo montage looks like this. But it didn't help much.

May 08, 2020, 11:01:45 PM
Reply #84

Gorojanin

I will explain what cargo the master loaded on Dyatlov, and for what purpose.

Each group member's backpack has a weight of 30 to 40 kg. It must contain personal equipment ...

plus public equipment...

...plus products.

The weight of an improvised 12-person tent (plus a stove and flues) can be determined based on the weight of a 2-person tent-15 kg, a 4-person tent-23 kg, a 10-person tent - 50 kg. canvas tents

In fact, Dyatlov's group did not have a 12-person tent, except for the props brought to the pass along with the corpses. Since the whole story is related to a 12-seat tent, it was necessary to make at least one fake photo of a 12-seat tent being carried.

The photomaster was not smart enough to understand that a man could not carry a load weighing a hundred kilograms, and even more so a man could not stand with this load straight and not lean on his hands.

May 11, 2020, 04:06:18 PM
Reply #85

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
https://uamshealth.com/healthlibrary2/medicalmyths/dohairandnailsgrowafterdeath/

The Faces look well preserved though. I dont detect any shrinkages that would be sufficient to make the Bristles stand out prominently.
DB

May 13, 2020, 04:44:45 AM
Reply #86

Gorojanin

https://uamshealth.com/healthlibrary2/medicalmyths/dohairandnailsgrowafterdeath/

The Faces look well preserved though. I dont detect any shrinkages that would be sufficient to make the Bristles stand out prominently.

Shrinkages are impossible even in theory. Because the length of krivonishchenko's mustache is 0.5 cm, the length of Thibault-brignol's mustache is 1 cm, and the depth of the hair under the skin of the upper lip is only 1-2. 5 mm.

May 27, 2020, 12:13:27 PM
Reply #87

Gorojanin

Also added to the main post

Two words about the famous “traces of the members of the Dyatlov`s group on the pass”. They were canceled by Ivanov, the curator of the production, who had attached to the criminal case the document on snowstorms with snowdrifts in the first days of February, and Blinov with the note in his diary about the impossibility of aerial reconnaissance of the upper reaches of Auspiya on the Yak-12 plane on February 21, 1959 due to bad weather. And if there are traces on the pass, then these are just traces of props carriers.

And these corpses cancel the tale twice about February 1-2.

Snow did not cover Doroshenko’s head, Krivonischenko’s head,  leg, arm. Their torsos are powdered but not covered. This means that the bodies were delivered after the bad weather on February 21. Three others are buried in snow, and these two are left in the forest (in a natural snow accumulator) - an oversight of props carriers, aggravated by Ivanov.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 12:20:48 PM by Gorojanin »

May 28, 2020, 06:08:19 AM
Reply #88

sparrow

Hi Gorojanin.  I am no expert, but don't you find less snow in an area with trees than out in the  open?

May 28, 2020, 11:28:41 AM
Reply #89

Gorojanin

Hi Gorojanin.  I am no expert, but don't you find less snow in an area with trees than out in the  open?
There is always more snow in the forest than on an open, treeless slope. The forest is a natural accumulator of snow.