Miscellaneous > Non-DP Related Mysteries!

Sokhondo Nature Reserve: The Trans-Baikal Dyatlov Pass

<< < (4/4)

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Teddy on October 07, 2023, 01:44:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: amashilu on October 07, 2023, 12:07:57 PM ---Thanks, Teddy, so it looks like maybe they were scratched by something or someone other than themselves.

--- End quote ---

My understanding too.

--- End quote ---

It says in one of the links.

"On January 4, the bodies of Konkin, Bakholdin and Terekhova were opened. All three showed signs of general hypothermia. No signs of struggle or self-defense were found. Blood was taken to determine its alcohol content."

KathleenDSmith1:
Everyone and Teddy:

What I'm trying to say, is both parties "The Trans-Baikal 1982 and  Chivruay Tragedy 1973 both had better quality clothing/outerwear/coats/boats and sleeping bags and tents....this is what bothers me regarding "Hyperthermia" ...this is not the 50's regarding Dyatlov Pass where leaving behind there essential to test the outer climate/weather for a badge...

Reading a bit more of The Trans-Baikal 1982...and I snipped this...very interesting...sending an image..oh, Please read in blue highlight

Thank You
Kathleen Dee Smith

amashilu:
KathleenDSmith1, I agree, that is fascinating. I would love to hear what he says about experiencing the feeling that he had to get away or die -- because he is probably right! What did he feel? The way animals can sense an impending earthquake kind of thing?

KathleenDSmith1:
Everyone:

While reading this I discovered that (copied and pasted this)
Mihail Orlov worked at the reserve for two years, so his photo was kept in his personal file. There are no photographs left of the remaining victims.

copied and paste this section.....( no other photos of the victims, but there is a child (son) )...any of family photos... in-laws, grandparents, uncles, and aunts that have older photos of both parents.....

Taiga novel

Igor Baholdin and Tatyana Terehova met and fell in love with each other in the zone, somewhere in the Trans-Baikal steppes. He is a police dog breeder, she is an accountant. Both had their own family background. And therefore, as the rumor goes, colleagues looked at their romance with grins. This forced them to go to the taiga cordon of the Sokhondo Nature Reserve in September 1981, where he got a job as a forester, she as his assistant. On New Year's Eve we asked to go home for a few days. Tatyana wanted to spend the holiday with her little son.

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith

GlennM:
I read nothing to rule out food poisoning. If they all ate together and ate the same thing, that might be it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version