April 27, 2024, 06:00:39 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Book "1079"  (Read 105146 times)

February 01, 2024, 11:28:55 PM
Reply #330

Ziljoe

I think that's a good summary of the book. Fair journalism too, they raise a couple of questions and appreciate the work. Nice

February 02, 2024, 01:28:53 AM
Reply #331

anna_pycckux

A unique version that has the right to exist, although it has many questions. Why did all 9 tourists die? Why did the government launch such a large-scale, financially costly search? And why wasn't there a single witness?

February 02, 2024, 11:27:25 AM
Reply #332

Teddy

Administrator

The following users thanked this post: marieuk

February 04, 2024, 08:10:36 AM
Reply #333

Teddy

Administrator

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba, Олег Таймень

February 04, 2024, 11:24:36 AM
Reply #334

GlennM

Congratulations on getting in print, Teddy. Your theory is the result of a diligent search for the truth. Now, many more people will be drawn to the mystery. What I hope for is that new information comes to your attention and you share it with us on the forum. There are many who post and defend their ideas, often too loudly. Volume is not truth, just noise. Congratulations on your success. There is also a bit of satisfaction in achieving the public recognition that others crave.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:34:26 AM by GlennM »
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy

February 05, 2024, 06:41:58 AM
Reply #335

Teddy

Administrator
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 06:55:27 AM by Teddy »

February 05, 2024, 07:01:10 AM
Reply #336

Teddy

Administrator
I translated the article and corrected the diagram or the routes. KP illustrator only read the article, not the theory.
https://dyatlovpass.com/killed-by-tree-kp

« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 07:17:39 AM by Teddy »

February 18, 2024, 09:13:35 AM
Reply #337

Teddy

Administrator

February 24, 2024, 07:24:24 AM
Reply #338

RichardD

Hi,

Is it possible that there will be a French translation of the book? I ask you this question because many people in France and Quebec (Canada) are more and more interested by the story of the Dyatlov group and by the reading of the book "1079".

February 24, 2024, 07:44:01 AM
Reply #339

Teddy

Administrator
I am flattered by the interest in the book, but I do not speak French and it is going to be difficult for me to pay someone to do it even for the shear fact that I can not oversee it. This is not the whole story though. I have PTSD from publishing this book since my co-author passed without seeing the book.
Every effort is churning my stomach.
I just agreed to accept the help from our moderator amashilu with an index of the names in the English book.
Every new edition of the book is time and money I don't have.
I rather add new information on the site.
Thank you for asking though.

February 24, 2024, 09:04:23 AM
Reply #340

RichardD

I am flattered by the interest in the book, but I do not speak French and it is going to be difficult for me to pay someone to do it even for the shear fact that I can not oversee it. This is not the whole story though. I have PTSD from publishing this book since my co-author passed without seeing the book.
Every effort is churning my stomach.
I just agreed to accept the help from our moderator amashilu with an index of the names in the English book.
Every new edition of the book is time and money I don't have.
I rather add new information on the site.
Thank you for asking though.

Thank you for your reply.

It's not easy living with PTSD. I wish you courage and to handle this well.

It's sad that Igor Pavlov died so young and before the book was published. A great loss.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy

February 24, 2024, 09:14:24 AM
Reply #341

Teddy

Administrator
The Foundation wants me to write an article about Igor Pavlov and i can not say no, but it is hard relieving everything.
I am writing it as we speak.

February 24, 2024, 09:40:06 AM
Reply #342

RichardD

The Foundation wants me to write an article about Igor Pavlov and i can not say no, but it is hard relieving everything.
I am writing it as we speak.

I understand you. It's not easy. And I wonder if it's more difficult when the time since the death of a person with whom we had a strong bond has been a few months or years ago. The memory and the feelings catch up with us a lot after the shock of the first days or weeks.

February 29, 2024, 12:12:32 PM
Reply #343

Teddy

Administrator
Grateful to all of you who voted for our book. thanky1
We made it to the short list. Now it's up to the jury.

https://premiya.rudetective.tv/news_29-02-2024
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 12:18:56 PM by Teddy »