Theories Discussion > UFO

Link Between UFO / Creature / Mutilations

(1/19) > >>

sarapuk:
I thought I would start this Topic because of the many stories that bring UFO'S and CREATURES and MUTILATIONS, together.  Around the World reports come in on a fairly regular basis from witnesses who's statements seem to suggest that there may be a LINK.

Nigel Evans:
Yes it's a pattern that i've recognised.
With CM the reasons have an easy explanation, but lights connected to bigfoot sightings?Apparently the Mansi have a similar folklore with the Menk.

spotterroe:
The key explanation needed is how did Lyudmila Dubinina end up with no tongue and her eye balls missing?

This cannot be because of an avalanche and hypothermia which is the latest version just released by the Russians.
This points towards UFO involvement as it is similar to  cattle mutilations.

I don't understand why this factor has not received more attention.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: spotterroe on July 15, 2020, 04:46:16 AM ---The key explanation needed is how did Lyudmila Dubinina end up with no tongue and her eye balls missing?

This cannot be because of an avalanche and hypothermia which is the latest version just released by the Russians.
This points towards UFO involvement as it is similar to  cattle mutilations.

I don't understand why this factor has not received more attention.

--- End quote ---

Yes I am surprised that more Members haven't voiced their opinion. I did mention Cattle Mutilations else where in this Forum a while ago.

Monty:
For me, this evidence is bizarre, bordering on unbelievable. Could it truly be attributed to"bath skin" or decomposition? And if her rib fracture is so odd, perhaps it occurred in the position she was found? I still stand by my previous question- if the tongue was eroded, why weren't her lungs and/ or stomach full of water as the melt drained in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version