March 28, 2024, 02:46:06 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: New hardcover. Signing books thru October 27.  (Read 2637 times)

October 06, 2021, 12:55:33 PM
Read 2637 times

Teddy

Administrator

1079 The overwhelming force of Dyatlov Pass

New Hardcover. Signing book thru October 27.

I will be signing books through October 27. If you send your books to:

Morpheus
8020 S. Rainbow Bl. #342
Las Vegas, NV 89139
USA

indicating ​to whom to sign the book to and your mailing address, I will sign and send the book back to you.
​You can do this straight from Amazon. ​Ship to the address above and write your info in the Gift card at the checkout.
Make sure I get the book no later than October 2​7, 2021. After that I will be off to my next adventure in the Alps.

October 10, 2021, 11:51:24 AM
Reply #1

RidgeWatcher

Good news to hear Teddy, a hardback edition for the Library,better for re-reads and references. Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy

November 08, 2021, 05:43:36 PM
Reply #2

darbybusby

This is a powerful, carefully thought out book that is a must for anyone interested in the Dyatlov Pass horror and even those new to this world famous mystery. Love it.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy

November 08, 2021, 10:03:21 PM
Reply #3

Teddy

Administrator
Never thought I'd have so much fun getting a writer's cramp. Thank you for sending in so many books for me to sign.
Otorten Gateway (Ворота Отортена) photo by Sergey Dolya

My "1079" book signing trip ended on a Flight 1079. Pilots Oren Barak and Luis Eraso signed my boarding pass, and I signed their books.

While book signing I received 9 books with no instructions. I looked up the sender to ask for whom to sign to and where to mail them, only to find out Peter Habernkorn had died on June 17, 2021, a week before Igor Pavlov, my co-author. I am dealing with death every day, but even for me this goes above and beyond. Igor never saw his book printed, and he didn't have an Amazon account. He lived in St. Petersburg. The Dyatlov group certainly didn't have Amazon accounts either. Are these books for them? How does one send books to dead people? It even crossed my mind that maybe Flight 1079 would enable me to give them their books in person.Thus these would be the only books signed by both authors, facilitated by Peter Habernkorn.