Theories Discussion > Murdered

This murder scenario fits scene

<< < (2/8) > >>

ElizabethHarris:
The fact that the autopsies found all of these defense wounds, evidence of a physical fight, and internal injuries that they admit were similar to injuries only seen in car wrecks, there is no other logical conclusion than violent death which equals homicide. There is a reason why their deaths were still ruled as the result of hypothermia despite the autopsies findings. The KGB was doing damage control. They didn't want too many questions asked just as in the Andrei Chikatilo case where the investigations were also so botched that he was allowed to go on murdering 56 women and children for years. I think it was Thibeau (?) who had the crushed skull when he was found at the scene. Coroner would be able to determine if the wound was postmortem or not and nothing suggests that it was. When you put all the physical evidence together I think it's logical to conclude that none of these injuries were accidental.

Ziljoe:
This is interesting.

Zina had a head injury (except of other defensive and cutaneous wounds) that is described in the autopsy report and also in Maslennikov NB (scan 8): "The closest Kolmogorova 500 meters broken head".

I'm not aware of the autopsy mentioning anything relating to a broken head ? Some marks and abrasions/grazing?

I wonder if there has been some translation error when it says "broken head"?

EBE:
The "broken head" comment is from a radio transcript in Maslennikov Notebook (scan 8 of the first part), from 27. February 1959 when they found Zina. The Russian original says разбита голова, so the English translation is correct, but it does not necessarily mean that her skull was broken, only that she had a noticeable head injury.

Autopsy report says:

1. dark red abrasion on the right frontal eminence
2. pale gray area 3x2 cm above the right eyebrow

If you look at her post-mortem photo, you would see that her face is covered with blood, especially the right part where she had the injuries described above.

EBE:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 07, 2022, 05:11:36 AM ---The fact that the autopsies found all of these defense wounds, evidence of a physical fight, and internal injuries that they admit were similar to injuries only seen in car wrecks, there is no other logical conclusion than violent death which equals homicide.

--- End quote ---

Exactly. Based on autopsy reports and post mortem photos, homicide is by far the most plausible cause.

Ziljoe:
Thank you EBE.

variable translations seem to be , smashed, broken, broken down, defeated shattered, bashed.

Then, head, skull, mind etc

So its translatation could be "smashed  skull/head" ( I'm splitting hairs on this point ) however, it fits with Maslennikov radiogram and what he would have observed at the time of finding the body . Just enough to say the head looked damaged .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version