Factual Information > Publications / Media

DNA results show that man buried in Zolotaryov's grave is not Zolotaryov

(1/3) > >>

Teddy:
DNA results show the person in Zolotaryov's grave is not Zolotaryov. According to this latest development we have unknown John Doe burried in Zolotaryov's grave
https://na-samom-dele.ru/na-samom-dele-vypusk-ot-16-05-2018-dnk-dlya-tainstvennogo-uchastnika-gruppy-dyatlova.html

Marchesk:
I'm confused. I thought the recent exhumation concluded that it was a match for Zolotaryov. So now we have a skeleton with a similar facial structure, age and injuries to those noted in the autopsy, but DNA shows that he's someone else. I guess this John Doe wouldn't be another one of the hikers.

This is odd that the John Doe would be so similar but not Zolotaryov. By why not in this mysterious case?

Cue Zolotaryov was a special forces spy who faked his death and killed the other 8 hikers. /conspiracy

Armide:
I agree with Marchesk. It's really weird that this guy is apparently not Zolotaryov yet has almost the exact same bone structure. How many people was his DNA tested against?

Loose}{Cannon:
Yeah, I call BS.

The dna was compared to a niece in which its highly questionable whether she is even related at all.  Add that to the possibly one of them was adopted and was never told, or they simply didn't announce it to everyone they meet.  Perhaps the milkman was involved?   

Sounds to me like the same old half-azz investigating that got us here in the first place.  It would also appear to be an attempt to manufacture a conspiracy in hopes of forcing the case to be reopened.  Thats called a false-flag ladies and gents. 

CalzagheChick:
So if you plug the In Fact article into Google Translate this is what you get:
Today, in the studio of the program "In fact" it is possible to solve one of the most mysterious events of the last century - a group of tourists on the pass, which was later named after the leader of this group Djatlov. The extinct interest in this story again increased after the program "Actually" aired several months ago. Journalists of the program began to work out all possible versions from everyday, to the most fantastic and after some time it was proved that the death of tourists occurred at the hands of people. And the tragedy that took place on the slopes of the snowy mountains was the most real mass murder.

I--I just--I can't even...
Can anybody direct me to this irrefutable proof of murder?

I'm just going to plant this here... those of you that get it will get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version