Theories Discussion > Katabatic wind

Chum pretty much disproves strong winds

<< < (2/2)

sarapuk:
 Ive camped out in Hurrican Force winds when Trees have been blown down and blocked roads etc. But the Tent survived untouched, with me in it. Distance to Hurrican damage less than a mile.

tenne:
Not that its important to this thread but Caribou are not the mightiest of all, moose are. Caribou weigh about 159-182 KG for males and moose are 400 kg and can go up to 700kg. They are also the most problem of all of them. Elk are very calm, Caribou mainly live up high in the mountains but moose will, and have, attacked logging trucks around here. I had one charge my car because I was between him and where he wanted to go. I got out of the way in a hurry

Manti:
Yes there is a moose attack theory and when I was new to the case I considered it to be one of the most likely.. They tend to charge and "jump" at people who scare them and I thought it might explain the fractured chest of Semyon and Lyuda.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Manti on March 17, 2021, 11:02:29 AM ---Yes there is a moose attack theory and when I was new to the case I considered it to be one of the most likely.. They tend to charge and "jump" at people who scare them and I thought it might explain the fractured chest of Semyon and Lyuda.

--- End quote ---

They also leave a bit of a mess where they have trampled. Hair and Hoof Prints on the ground and on any unfortunate people who are caught up in the melee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version