March 28, 2024, 06:18:58 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The footprints, the footprints ...  (Read 10668 times)

November 23, 2022, 03:58:18 PM
Reply #60

Ziljoe

a=a
ba=ab
sba=abs
isba=absi
nisba=absin
tnisba=absint
htnsiba=absinth
ehtnisba=absinthe

shock1

My Goodness! It was an anagram!

It's a word spelt backwards. , I don't think that's an anagram.

November 23, 2022, 04:36:33 PM
Reply #61

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 08:40:50 PM by Charles »

November 27, 2022, 07:19:24 AM
Reply #62

Ehtnisba

Dear green fairy,

And Zolotaryov with a useless ice axe and a feather pinned on his hat, ready for "the adventure"... after what he experienced during WWII... it makes me like him. I find this childish coquetry quite touching, knowing the hell he previously went through. And "Krokodil" magazine in his backpack also. And the way a bit stupid he talked to the schoolchildren... And how he was mocked by the loggers (they intuitively understood he was escaping reality and mocked him from the point of view of loggers who thought they knew "the real thing", but they were young and they didn't experience war, and they couldn't imagine the wounds and scars left on a soul)... I know there was some unclear part in his biography, but now, with the possibility of bringing a useless ice axe, the type used for alpine climbing, in the soft reliefs of the Urals, I see another face of the man... Maybe desiring to come back to the time of innocence, to a time before the ugliest aspects of human life.
lol2 Krokodil in his backpack , feather and alpine ax 😆😆😆😆😆 I love this sarcastic decimation of all " odd" ideas

I was not sarcastic, I really began to like Zolotaryov because of his childish coquetry. For the same reason I like Ognev who "had to take the killed party cook on a reindeer sled from Man-Nyays to Ivdel and to bury her there" and Alikin who "served as a pilot, was shot down near Smolensk, after leaving the encirclement he was arrested on suspicion of collaborating with the Germans. He served time in the Far East and Kolyma, several times he unsuccessfully tried to escape. After his release in 1953, he returned to the Urals. Soon he abandoned everything and started reclusive life in taiga on the Kutim River where he was engaged in hunting and fishing." I like them for looking for ways to escape the nightmare of the life under the totalitarian regime. Zolotaryov, Ognev and Alikin found their own path to other dimensions.

Vladimir Vysotsky wrote beautiful songs about escaping the soviet ugliness:

"Having fenced off our freedom with their flags" sang Vysotsky, "we can't cross beyond the flags", "But I came out of obedience"... and "the hunters are left with nothing". Zolotaryov, Ognev and Alikin were trying to escape each one in his own way. I like them a lot for their attempts...

When dozing off, I see, at night, ugly crimes where men bleed.
Poor me, poor me! The wineskin is full to bursting,
At dawn, how bitter is the taste of damned wine!
Go, spend all my money, because I'll be thirsty today.

Chorus:
Nothing's right, nothing's right anymore
to live like a man, like a man,
like an upright man.
Nothing's right anymore to live like a man should.

In all the bottomless pothouses where I burry myself every night,
I am the emperor of buffoons, the brother of anybody,
I go vomit my repentance on the ground in front of the tabernacles
But how to pray in the smoke and incense of the deacons?

Chorus

And like an old wolf in the woods, fleeing the worst,
I remained alone with myself, by the mountains where we can breath.
Here I wanted to find a new air, higher
But from far away, who can tell a true fir from a fake fir?

Chorus

Far from any carousel, I live my life and trace my path in the snow
So that he could find me, the friend who follows me far from any cortege.
Ah come, stand up, come here, at the front and behind!
We have nothing but fake friends, fake lovers, fake brothers.

Do you see the witches here and there, in the moving forest?
Do you see the headsman over there with his red coat?
Nothing goes well here on our dirt roads
But I fear that the afterlife look like a hell.

Chorus

And in the song The end of the ball (La fin du bal), Vysotsky sang these lines: He wrote as if to get out of a trap (Il écrivait comme on se sort d'un piège) and ... the escapee who didn't reach his goal (l'évadé qui n'aura pas atteint son but).

So, yes, "Krokodil in his backpack, feather and alpine ax", Zolotaryov's childish dream was worth any escape to other parallel dimensions.

Well I also like Zolotaryov, while everybody is questioning his life and  telling he servived WWii by hiding. Well, even surviving by hiding is not little of a doing . I hate how he dies there after already has survived once being thrown to secure death.
He can't even rest in his death being exhumed to check was this him. Also the theories of him going berserk and killing all and himself or him being double agent etc.
Homo homini lupus est!

November 27, 2022, 07:22:45 AM
Reply #63

Ehtnisba

Green fairy= absinthe. The subnrosa implication is that the DPI investigator is hallucinating. Has an aspersion been cast? If so, this needs moderation.

All very bohemian.......

Apparently absinthe rose to great popularity as an alcoholic drink in late 19th- and early 20th-century France, particularly among Parisian artists and writers.

I was writing to Ehtnisba, addressing her as "Dear green fairy", nothing extraordinary here: Ehtnisba is an anagram of Absinthe. No need to lose your nerves...

What does Ehtnisba mean Charles?

Absinthe spelt backwards :) he got it correct .
Homo homini lupus est!

November 27, 2022, 07:24:42 AM
Reply #64

Ehtnisba

a=a
ba=ab
sba=abs
isba=absi
nisba=absin
tnisba=absint
htnsiba=absinth
ehtnisba=absinthe

shock1

My Goodness! It was an anagram!

Just backwards , nothing too secret, but obviously only you read it correctly
Homo homini lupus est!

November 27, 2022, 03:37:47 PM
Reply #65

Per Inge Oestmoen

If the latter is really true (and not only seemingly so, let's say, because the weather conditions were such that it was impossible to move in a different manner), that really leaves only two options in my view. Someone either forced them to leave and kept them under gunpoint, or there was some sort of group lunacy taking place.

It should be completely clear, even superabundantly clear, that the nine students were forced out from their tent at gunpoint, because the attackers wanted them to freeze to death. If there had not been a relatively mild temperature of around -15C during the early evening, this would have been the perfect killing mission.

The attackers must have cut the tent, either from the inside or the outside. There is nothing to indicate that the nine left the tent through the cuts in the tent.

The injuries sustained by the students are all consistent with an attack by special forces trained in close combat.

These nine unfortunates simply were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Most telling of all is the obvious cover-ups by the Russian government. Every knowledgeable person knew and knows that there was no avalanche in the area. Yet the Russian authorities insist that they all died from an avalanche. What does that tell us?

The Russian authorities knew very well what happened. Very, very well.

November 27, 2022, 05:45:09 PM
Reply #66

GlennM

All behavior is motivated. Care to speculate on that, please.

November 27, 2022, 06:54:41 PM
Reply #67

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 08:39:48 PM by Charles »

November 28, 2022, 02:07:15 AM
Reply #68

Игорь Б.

The Russian authorities knew very well what happened. Very, very well.
Русофоб изо всех сил старается советское правительство назвать русским. Аж из штанов выпрыгивает.
1959 году советское правительство было украинским. Ибо главарь Хрущёв к 1959 году полностью превратился в украинца. Даже стал носить рубаху - "вышиванку":

https://yandex.ru/images/search?from=tabbar&text=%D1%85%D1%80%D1%83%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B2%20%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0

https://m.politnavigator.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/C2tvng5WgAQHFoG.jpg

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0%20%D1%84%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B&from=tabbar

Так что правильно говорить, что дятловцев убило украинское правительство.
An example of the impact of chemical weapons of a skunk (wolverine) in a tent:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=117054

November 28, 2022, 04:19:15 AM
Reply #69

Per Inge Oestmoen

@ Per Inge Oestmoen

SMART BUT DUBIOUS: "because the attackers wanted them to freeze to death. If there had not been a relatively mild temperature of around -15C during the early evening, this would have been the perfect killing mission."

Not at all dubious: It was imperative that the nine students, who probably became witnesses to something ordinary citizens were not supposed to know about, were killed in such a way as to make it seem like the result of accidents. They were resourceful people who had resourceful and probably influential relatives and friends, and to kill them openly would have created political unrest. For that reason, an "accident" had to be orchestrated.

To force them out in the cold was the most intelligent way to ensure their death, since people who are not properly dressed will perish soon in the cold. It would have the perfect mission if it had been just ten degrees colder during the fateful night.

As for the objects found near the cuts, these objects may have found their way out as a result of the cuts or been thrown by the attackers in the process of cutting the tent. But we have no way to tell. What we know is that the nine victims left the tent area in an orderly manner, consistent with a scenario wherein they were marched away in a controlled manner at gunpoint. They did not flee, they were calmly forced away in insufficient clothing for the winter.

November 28, 2022, 04:33:53 AM
Reply #70

Charles

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 08:40:03 PM by Charles »

November 28, 2022, 07:08:03 AM
Reply #71

Игорь Б.

Температуры в Бурмантово (75 км. от перевала) 1 февраля 1959 года по часам:

1   -5,4 °C
7   -5,9 °C
13 -6,3 °C
19 -10,2 °C

Температуры в Ивделе (128 км. от перевала):
http://thermo.karelia.ru/weather/w_history.php?town=ivd&month=2&year=1959

Холодный фронт первого рода (ХФ-1р) – это фронт, перемещающийся со скоростью 20 – 30 км/ч. Холодный воздух, подтекая клином под теплый, вытесняет его вверх...
https://studopedia.ru/3_176269_atmosfernie-fronti.html

http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=68954
An example of the impact of chemical weapons of a skunk (wolverine) in a tent:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=117054

November 29, 2022, 03:00:25 AM
Reply #72

ilahiyol

I'm a novice and haven't looked through all the materials. From the outset, what struck me as most telling was that "footprints left by the group everyone seemed to descent with relative ease." It struck me, because from a psychological point of view, cutting the tent from inside and leaving it without proper clothes, and then strolling away with relative ease, are completely at odds with each other.

What does the "relative ease" mean exactly, and how can one deduce it from the footsteps? Does it mean that no-one had trouble with walking - ie, no-one was badly injured - or does it mean that there was no rushing away in panic, as if they were just talking a walk in a park?

If the latter is really true (and not only seemingly so, let's say, because the weather conditions were such that it was impossible to move in a different manner), that really leaves only two options in my view. Someone either forced them to leave and kept them under gunpoint, or there was some sort of group lunacy taking place.
Yes, there is definitely an attack on the group. Otherwise, 9 competent people in their right mind would not go for a walk in the forest in the possible darkness of -20 degrees in a semi-naked state! Even a madman alone wouldn't do it! There are only two logical options. 1. Attack of a group of armed people 2. An unknown coercive Force. The second option seems more likely due to the course of the event and the wounds of the youth and the lack of hiding of the bodies.

November 29, 2022, 03:24:22 AM
Reply #73

ilahiyol

I think the way things are going is: Since it was late that day, the group planned to go down to the forest and set up camp. Here they were subjected to harassment by unknown coercive force as they descended into the forest. These harassments increased in the forest. And the group decided to climb the mountain again to get rid of these harassments. Because they had not been harassed before while on the mountain. So they thought of the mountain as a safe haven. Whatever it was, it was a forest-dwelling creature to them. But this unknown Force followed them on the mountain!. And shortly after entering the tent (20-60 minutes in my opinion)

The following users thanked this post: sarapuk

November 29, 2022, 03:35:08 AM
Reply #74

ilahiyol

The unknown force did not suddenly attack them. Because if there was a sudden attack, the peepholes in the tent would not have been made. So the unknown force appeared to them from a distance. In the night, the unknown power must be luminous. In order to notice something outside in the dark inside the tent, that thing has to shine. They noticed the light and made the peepholes in the tent.

November 29, 2022, 03:42:10 AM
Reply #75

ilahiyol

And they tried to look at him in amazement and fear. And the more they looked, the more frightened they became. Because it was very different. It was unlike anything they had seen in the world before. That's why they couldn't make the necessary preparations as the unknown Power was coming towards the tent. Because they couldn't take their eyes off him. But Semyon and his friend prepared.

November 29, 2022, 03:52:06 AM
Reply #76

ilahiyol

I think it must have taken him about a minute to get to the tent. The Unknown Force wanted to get them out of the tent and into the forest. And forced them out. This fight must have taken a long time. The group must have resisted as best they could. Because the number and angles of the tears in the tent are proof of this. So they didn't give up so easily. They resisted. But in the end they had to give up. I think this fight must have lasted 1-2 minutes. The tent must be torn both inside and out. After all, there was a struggle.

November 29, 2022, 04:00:30 AM
Reply #77

ilahiyol

Indeed, the group must have fought well despite being so scared. Because they were considered natural born professionals. And the group was in solidarity, including Semyon. Semyon was also respected as an older brother. And they calmly exited the tent without panic. Because panic and haste would make them sweat and it would be the end of them!!! So they tried to act professionally and act calmly and not panic. And despite everything, they hoped that they could survive. Because they were not sure that the unknown force would kill them. But the unknown Force couldn't keep them alive anymore!!!

December 06, 2022, 02:56:57 PM
Reply #78

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Indeed, the group must have fought well despite being so scared. Because they were considered natural born professionals. And the group was in solidarity, including Semyon. Semyon was also respected as an older brother. And they calmly exited the tent without panic. Because panic and haste would make them sweat and it would be the end of them!!! So they tried to act professionally and act calmly and not panic. And despite everything, they hoped that they could survive. Because they were not sure that the unknown force would kill them. But the unknown Force couldn't keep them alive anymore!!!

Unknown Force is probably what some of the searchers who found the bodies put it down to. But they would have been told to keep quiet and the case was closed very quickly and the area sealed off for several years.
DB

December 06, 2022, 03:50:54 PM
Reply #79

GlennM

They get attacked. They die. Satisfied, the attacker leaves. Later, Mansi come across remains. They say nothing. Someone else comes along, digs up the bodies. They get thawed, washed and dressed at the morgue. Someone else says put them back the way you found them. OK.. Later, college kids find a few bodies. Some are dressed funny. Some are flipped around. They get autopsied. Still later, more bodies are found. The same happens to them. With difficulty, all bodies get flown home.Some are buried in one place, some in another. One may not be buried where we think at all. Can't pin it on Mansi. Can't pin it on geologists. Can't pin it on prisoners. Can't pin it on military. Can't pin it on anyone. The whole matter is hurriedly concluded. It and the region are off limits for varying lengths of time. Conclusion, those who originally  dealt with this were as much in the dark as we who come after. Me, I like the slab slide idea.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 06:36:06 PM by GlennM »