March 28, 2024, 09:19:12 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Pulsed microwave weapons and the 'Havana syndrome'  (Read 6264 times)

September 09, 2021, 09:28:44 AM
Read 6264 times

Manti

Recently I have been reading about pulsed microwaves and their weaponization. The facts on them are scarce but this article on the BBC site mentions that there was research into them in the Soviet Union as early as the 50s.

Interesting and at the same time disappointing that we still know so little. It does seem like Russia might be behind the recent incidents but the link to the DPI is probably non-existent.

But I did read on this forum that there was a military facility on Mount Chistop. Does anyone know what was done there?

The article: bbc.com/news/world-58396698

September 09, 2021, 12:13:15 PM
Reply #1

KFinn

I've been following this, as well.  Microwave technology for both weaponry and spying, were being developed by the 1940's in Russia.  It is an interesting parallel.
-Ren

September 09, 2021, 03:55:22 PM
Reply #2

Jean Daniel Reuss

First of all, a clear distinction must be made between infrasound (1 Hz - 16 Hz) and ultrasound (20,000 Hz - 500,000 Hz and more...).

Contrary to WAB and Donnie Eichar, I think that the power of naturally produced infrasound is not sufficient, but it would be intellectually unwise to totally exclude artificially generated infrasound and ultrasound.

https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=116.0

Infrasound and ultrasound generators exist, or could theoretically exist, at present in more or less operational forms
or usable as sonic weapons. (This is a misnomer, as the vibrations produced are inaudible).

These sonic weapons have the characteristic (which can be considered an advantage or a disadvantage depending on the point of view) of being  in principle non-lethal by direct effect.

Thus the hypothesis of a top secret test of a prototype sonic weapon on the night of 1 February 1959 on the Kholat Syakhl could not directly or simply explain the fractured skulls and caved-in chests.

Using ultrasound narrow directed beams are easily obtained with relatively low power for the generators.

Using infrasound, for the same range, generators with a much higher power output have to be made (or should be designed).

On the other hand, for the military, infrasound has the advantage of penetrating the armour of all battle tanks. Thus a hypothetical infrasonic weapon could have the effectiveness of a neutron nuclear bomb while being much more economical.

•  This reinforces the possibility of the existence of top secret military research and testing of infrasonic weapons, (ultrasonic weapons are not
really secret).

It would also be necessary to suppose that the secret could have been kept since 1959, i.e. under the successive governments of Khrushchev, Brezhnev... Yeltsin, Putin....

Transported by one of the first Mil Mi-6 helicopters available in 1959 (payload: 10 tons) to the Kholat Syakhl summit, a 10 Hz infrasound generator, with a power of the order of a jet plane, should cause intolerable abdominal pain at the 800 m level of the tent, but not at the level of the cedar tree 1500 m further on.....

Jean Daniel Reuss

Rational guidance =

• There is nothing supernatural and mysterious about the injuries suffered by the Dyatlov group. They are all consistent with an attack by a group of professional killers who wanted to take the lives of the nine  [Per Inge Oestmoen].

• Now let us search for answers to: WHO ? WHY ? HOW ?

• The scenario must be consistent with the historical, political and psychological  contexts.

• The solution takes in consideration all known findings.

September 17, 2021, 10:32:19 PM
Reply #3

RidgeWatcher

In the U.S. they call it the "Havana Syndrome" because it was first report by U.S> Diplomats working near downtown Havana near/in the Embassy:

https://www.health.com/condition/rare-disorders/what-is-havana-syndrome?utm_source=emailshare&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email-share-article&utm_content=20210918

Since that time it has expounded in various locations and always, it seems, among U.S. Alphabets or Diplomats in the various countries were they are working, maybe not doing nice things, perhaps.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/what-is-havana-syndrome-symptoms-b1855214.html

the people directly telling their stories: although I have never heard this myself, before:

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 10:40:05 PM by RidgeWatcher »

September 19, 2021, 12:00:38 PM
Reply #4

KFinn

There has also been an "attack" of this sort outside the White House.  At least one person was struck by the Havana Syndrome style symptoms in a gateway, I believe, right outside of the White House.  I think that was when the US started actually taking this seriously, as opposed to ignoring the various military members who had symptoms.  There is an account by a military member of the VA ignoring his symptoms and not giving him care.  Eventually, he was able to show proof of a brain injury stemming from the incident. 
-Ren

September 19, 2021, 06:16:21 PM
Reply #5

RidgeWatcher

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if people are being experimented on by a group of countries working in conjunction with each other, including my own country.

September 20, 2021, 12:12:50 PM
Reply #6

KFinn

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if people are being experimented on by a group of countries working in conjunction with each other, including my own country.

Agreed.
-Ren

September 20, 2021, 04:30:36 PM
Reply #7

Ziljoe

I'm interested to a point on this knowledge but I'm also cautious of a conspiracy theory. I wouldn't want to go down the road that all governments are out to get us....to be honest it's a bit paranoid.

September 23, 2021, 03:51:58 PM
Reply #8

RidgeWatcher

I never mentioned all countries I was very specific but you could add more countries, if you so wish. Be very careful about who you call a Conspiracy Theorist and Paranoia. It was very accusatory and rude.

These weapons are being used and indiscriminately in various countries. This is coming from our own leaders but if you doubt me go find it yourself before calling other posters Conspiracy Theorists.

September 23, 2021, 06:46:15 PM
Reply #9

Ziljoe

Please accept my apologies ridgewatcher It wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular.

As I said it is interesting and I have and do watch a lot of these theories. Where I mean I'm cautious of conspiracy theories, is from people that make the programs and media. Not you. I was not thinking you were being paranoid.

So please again forgive me. I should have written it better.

The following users thanked this post: RidgeWatcher

September 24, 2021, 03:28:19 PM
Reply #10

Jean Daniel Reuss

Recently I have been reading about pulsed microwaves and their weaponization. The facts on them are scarce but this article on the BBC site mentions that there was research into them in the Soviet Union as early as the 50s.
But I did read on this forum that there was a military facility on Mount Chistop. Does anyone know what was done there?

The article: bbc.com/news/world-58396698

Yes ! There are weapons, in principle non-lethal, that produce a beam of electromagnetic microwaves of high power and that can strongly influence the behaviors of people located in the field of action of the waves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon#Microwave

Note:
In my "Reply # 2" I had rather considered an infrasound weapon, in honor of WAB who had more or less explicitly mentioned this possibility with his reference to Vladimir_Gavreau's collaboration with the French army's prospective studies on infrasound weapons, during the 1960s.

https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=116.msg410#msg410
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Gavreau
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device

But in any case it is certain that a wave generator - sound or electromagnetic - located on Mount Cristop would have been far too far away to be able to play any role in the DPI.

See for instance:
http://www.dyatlov-pass-incident.com/     ("Keith Mc Closkey - 11 August 2021")
« One of their videos also shows the disused Soviet-era military installation on top of Mount Chistop, only 30 kilometres or so (20 miles approx.) south of the Dyatlov group's route.»

• So, do you mention the possibility that mysterious characters would have carried powerful wave generators on the slopes of Kholat Syakhl to make them act on the 9 hikers ?

• In order to weaken or kill them ?

• Or to carry out tests, in real conditions, on the effects of more or less experimental devices in 1959 ?

Reply #7
I'm interested to a point on this knowledge but I'm also cautious of a conspiracy theory. I wouldn't want to go down the road that all governments are out to get us....to be honest it's a bit paranoid.

I read your posts carefully, but excuse me, I did not understand what you mean by " conspiracy théory "

• Any unnatural causes ?
 • Aggression from a group hostile people met by chance ?
 • A government plan to eliminate the 9 hikers for a reason that could be ideological bad behavior ?
 • The mission of mercenaries sent in pursuit of the 9 hikers (9 and not 10 since the abandonment of Yuri Yudin) as a result of the oddities reported during the short stay in Vizhay, January 25 - 26, 1959 ?
 • etc ?

Jean Daniel Reuss

Rational guidance =

• There is nothing supernatural and mysterious about the injuries suffered by the Dyatlov group. They are all consistent with an attack by a group of professional killers who wanted to take the lives of the nine  [Per Inge Oestmoen].

• Now let us search for answers to: WHO ? WHY ? HOW ?

• The scenario must be consistent with the historical, political and psychological  contexts.

• The solution takes in consideration all known findings.

The following users thanked this post: RidgeWatcher

September 24, 2021, 04:09:22 PM
Reply #11

Ziljoe

I am cautious of media. Especially the modern internet of everyone having putting a spin. I do not think there's governments running about zapping people. I am willing to watch and observe the developments. But I question motive by who is writing what and why. I think that is logical.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Having had a search I can see there is evidence for and against the Havana syndrome.

I personally don't think governments  are out to get people. I just don't think they are that clever or inhuman. They learn as we all do.

September 25, 2021, 04:36:55 PM
Reply #12

Manti

Yeah I'm not suggesting pulsed microwaves were used against the Dyatlov group. Just found it interesting to find out that Russia was conducting research into them that early.

To be honest the more I think about the Dyatlov pass incident the more it seems the information we have is self-contradictory and so it will never be solved.

September 25, 2021, 07:35:49 PM
Reply #13

Ziljoe

Yeah I'm not suggesting pulsed microwaves were used against the Dyatlov group. Just found it interesting to find out that Russia was conducting research into them that early.

To be honest the more I think about the Dyatlov pass incident the more it seems the information we have is self-contradictory and so it will never be solved.

My apologies to you also Manti. I appreciate your post. And it is very interesting . I also agree that it's interesting that the USSR were possibly  with such technology..

There is so much contradictory information it's frustrating .

September 29, 2021, 02:04:45 PM
Reply #14

RidgeWatcher

This is SOS Mark Esper, who was fired but is a traitor in my opinion for reasons other then what he presents on this video, if I am not mistaken I might have already posted this here.:

Start at (01:45)

So much this is going on right now that I can't keep up with the articles, events or the the adverse reactions.

October 26, 2021, 06:05:29 PM
Reply #15

mk

There has also been an "attack" of this sort outside the White House.  At least one person was struck by the Havana Syndrome style symptoms in a gateway, I believe, right outside of the White House.  I think that was when the US started actually taking this seriously, as opposed to ignoring the various military members who had symptoms.  There is an account by a military member of the VA ignoring his symptoms and not giving him care.  Eventually, he was able to show proof of a brain injury stemming from the incident.

I had heard about it in other countries, but not here; I'd love to know more. Do you have a preferred source for this particular story, or should I just Google it?