March 28, 2024, 07:24:31 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Nitrogen dioxide slowly converts to Nitric acid on contact  (Read 78207 times)

March 12, 2019, 05:30:20 AM
Reply #240

Nigel Evans

Show me where the autopsy reports state 'orange skin', and I'll be all about it.  Otherwise, its a farce.
We've been around this loop before? Just to repeat.

The argument is that for the first five, the nitric acid / keratin reaction took some time after the bodies were thawed and wasn't observable until the funerals were it was very obvious to the mourners and in photographs.

However for the ravine four in the spring thaw the reaction would have had ample time and it does appear on Lyudmila. (Note her chin in the morgue photo, protected by a scarf?).
After the removal of the clothes there was found: a female corpse of proper constitution and good nutrition, 167 cm long. The post-mortem lividity is of bluish grey colour, particularly on the posterior and lateral surface of neck, body and extremities. Dark blond hair on the head, braided into one braid up to 50 cm long with a blue silk ribbon. The forehead is straight, retreating to the back. The skin of the face is of yellowish brown colour.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 01:07:53 PM by Teddy »

March 13, 2019, 07:29:56 AM
Reply #241

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
The author only states the face.... of ONE victim.  I will have to look at the original report to see if your fav author is inventing false facts again.  However, you do realize that she was found months later half rotten and face down in a creek....  right?   

Interesting how you can tell people in a black/white photo are mourning because her skin is orange.    bigjoke

Perhaps they are mourning because she is dead...   just a guess, I could be way off base. 

How much makeup will you have when you die, and what color will it be? 

Do you also realize that two autopsies were performed, and the bodies had ample time to thaw prior, but yet nothing in the original case files regarding strange discoloration (orange) of skin.  You would think such an enormously important fact would be well documented.   

I call MAJOR BS on orange face. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 07:36:33 AM by Loose}{Cannon »
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

March 13, 2019, 10:24:09 AM
Reply #242

Nigel Evans

The author only states the face.... of ONE victim.  I will have to look at the original report to see if your fav author is inventing false facts again.  However, you do realize that she was found months later half rotten and face down in a creek....  right?   
and most of the time frozen solid

Interesting how you can tell people in a black/white photo are mourning because her skin is orange.    bigjoke What are you talking about?

Perhaps they are mourning because she is dead...   just a guess, I could be way off base. 

How much makeup will you have when you die, and what color will it be? 
We don't that stuff in the UK (closed coffins).

Do you also realize that two autopsies were performed, and the bodies had ample time to thaw prior, but yet nothing in the original case files regarding strange discoloration (orange) of skin.  You would think such an enormously important fact would be well documented.   
I've answered this before? Deja vu?

I call MAJOR BS on orange face.
Deja vu.

March 13, 2019, 02:40:55 PM
Reply #243

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

Well you are ignoring the fact that they never went back into the tent to get their SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, ie clothes etc. They couldnt have been that affected by any GAS if they were capable of walking a mile to the Trees and then doing other actions, can they.
Yes they can, NO2 is dangerous because it converts to nitric acid but it does so slowly.... So there's a delayed reaction. Yuri D walked down the hill and then died by the fire and it all fits with NO2.

So if it was that slow then all of the Dyatlov Group had time to gather their clothing and equipment for survival.
And I suggest that it is much more likely that BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA caused the orange color than NO2 poisoning.

Blunt force trauma that didn't exist at their autopsies?

There are references to BRUISING etc and that can be as a result of Blunt Force Trauma. We dont know the severity of the Forces involved. And the Autopsies left a lot to be desired.
DB