Theories Discussion > Lightning strike / Ball lightning

Carbon 14 is a beta emitter and occurs naturally

<< < (21/21)

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 14, 2019, 02:32:23 PM ---

Because its only scientists carrying out observations. And apparently the results of said observations didnt exactly set the scientific World alight so to speak, or even cause small ripples in the scientific community. Why ? Werent the observations finding that the Particles didnt exist for long ? And therefore how can that be of use to any investigation that we are concerned with !

--- End quote ---
C14 has a half life of several thousand years?

Star man:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on March 14, 2019, 03:58:08 PM ---

Because its only scientists carrying out observations. And apparently the results of said observations didnt exactly set the scientific World alight so to speak, or even cause small ripples in the scientific community. Why ? Werent the observations finding that the Particles didnt exist for long ? And therefore how can that be of use to any investigation that we are concerned with !

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes.  It's about 5700 years.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on March 14, 2019, 03:58:08 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well the Particles I have seen mentioned were not around for more than a few seconds at most  !  ?  Some just Milliseconds.

Ryan:
I’m revising a few of my thoughts…

I still maintain that C-14 can’t be the beta emitter. Not enough energy to be detected by their Geiger counters.

Regarding K-40, I did some new math, and I now believe that if the Sverdlovsk lab only had Geiger counters for gamma measurements, then if all all the beta on the clothing was due to K-40, the lab would be incapable of measuring the associated gamma emission, so the only dose above background that they could report with statistical significance would be beta. Gamma would not be detected because their gamma detection capabilities are nowhere near as sensitive as their beta detection capabilities.

I don’t believe naturally occurring K in soil could accumulate and contaminate the clothing with enough K-40 to account for the amount in the report.

But if, say, the 1079 theory is correct, the bodies of the Ravine 4 were discovered, moved, and, let’s say, intentionally covered with a potassium rich chemical like potash or potassium chloride to melt the ice so they could be more easily identified, and then they were staged in the ravine to be rediscovered months later by Ivanov’s group, then I believe that would be consistent with the radiological report.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version